Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

My Story -moved

Posted By:
kstanz
kstanz
StarStarStarStar

My Life Chapter 1

Years ago there was this girl.Her was Rose,she is 14 years old.There is something very special about me,My mother told me.

Rose went to school with all the other kids.Everyone picked on me because I am fat and ugly.
I never told my parents about what everyone calls me.
I still go to school every morning.I never told anyone how I feel inside.
A week before I turned 15 I told my parents I wanted a guitar for my birthday.
I thought the best way to to let my emotions out is to put them into a song and play a guitar.
I counted down the days. Finally it was my bid day.When I saw my mother bring out the guitar,I was very happy.
Everyday after school I would do my homework and write a song or to.
A few days later at school there’s a new kid.He is very cute,I hop he will talk to me,I thought to myself.
About a hour later he walks up to me and says’’ Hey my name is Brandon’’
I said ‘’Hey I my name is Rose,you may not want to get caught talking to me"
Why? Brandon asked.I am not the coolest girl in school,as you can tell I am fat and ugly I replied
“I don’t care what people think of me Brandon said so sweetly.
I stood there smiling,I asked Brandon if he would like to come join me for lunch?
What he said blew my mind. I thought now maybe I have a friend.
The next day at music they were holding auditions to be in the school choir. Brandon asked me if I was going to audition.
I said “no,but if you do I will to.
Brandon and I both tried out and made it. WOW!!!! you sound like you’ve been singing for years.
I actually just started writing,singing,and learning how to play a guitar,for the past few weeks I said.
Brandon looked shocked,and said cool.
Ever since Brandon and I became friends,I barley get picked on now.I know I need to tell my parents about the bullying,later when I get home I will tell them.
School just ended,I started walking home.Once I got home I hugged my mother.Rose honey your dad will be here in 10 minutes.
Later once my dad got home,We all sat at the table.Mother and dad I need to say something.I have been getting bullied at school.
They asked me why I never said anything.I don’t know I replied.Mother and dad I also have something I would like to tell you.
You may hate me but,I don’t want to go to college,so I will not be going.My mother and dad said ’’We will never hate you” Why don’t you want to go to college?They asked me.
I want to move to Nashville and become a musician,I replied hoping they would understand.
Okay well if it is really what you want to do,We support you 100%.I sat there with a huge grin upon my face.
Today is the last day of school before summer break.I saw Brandon and I told him everything I told my parents last night.
I could see Brandon was very happy for me.I could tell there was something he was not telling me.I have to go to class,I will see you later.
Rose please wait a minute he asked.I said sure what is it Brandon?
I will be moving again to Nashville with my mom.I stood there trying not to cry.

This is who I am I don't care if you like it or not.
I will not change myself.If you don't like who I am then don't talk to me.
♥KSTANZ♥

My Story -moved

Posted By:
Evea
Evea
StarStarStarStar
You need to fix the spelling and grammar. And try using detail. You're telling the story without showing it.

And shouldn't this be in Poetry & Stories?

sig

My Story -moved

Posted By:
kstanz
kstanz
StarStarStarStar
ok i will thanks

This is who I am I don't care if you like it or not.
I will not change myself.If you don't like who I am then don't talk to me.
♥KSTANZ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

random

latest videos