Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

showing pain

Posted By:
MC_HOODIE
MC_HOODIE
StarStarStar
A story about a murder showing a 9 year old true pain. Must be realistic.

showing pain

Posted By:
MC_HOODIE
MC_HOODIE
StarStarStar
the man looks out his window and see's a boy. "perfect." he thinks " I think he needs to know pain." he's with his parents were with him. Realizing they were going to visit he grabs his white bored and prepared to act like he lost his voice. then here's the door bell. he opens the door and wrights hi. the boy's mother says "i'm sarah this is my husband steve, and my 9 year old son nell. the man wrights on his white bored "what a great name. what's it mean?" "it means champion. sarah said "we came here to welcome you to the neighbor hood." the man wrote "well i'm jon and thank you but I have some planning to do." and jon goes back in his house.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Fovorite Disney tv show?

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Username Change-moved

latest videos