Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Children In the Dark. sample of the book i wrote

Posted By:
rhonick
rhonick
StarStarStarStar
I only had time to fine what was needed at the time i didnt have time to look back. But these noises in the closet and in the basement is very creepy like a pipe twirling and breaking into metal. But the voices is the scary part. Its been hunting ever sense i was little . I knew being in this house was a bad idea. I couldnt just leave at the time i did it for my sister. Ever sense our parents died we been looking for a new place to live. I didnt want us going to a new family i just wanted her safe. But when we start to live in the house it was peaceful but when night came thats when everything goes down. Doors open and close,scratches on the wall,shadows,laughter of a child,chattering. But one day. It was dark and quiet just like any other night with a crescent moon a little chilly but just the right temperature. I heard voices like a little girl coming from my sis room. So i just thought it was my sister. So i walk slowly to my sis room quietly then i open the door slowly. As i went in i saw nothing but little sister there sleeping. So i went over there to her and check on her but she was like asleep a little snoaring thats lol. But when i look at the corner theres a little girl crying and saying i cant find my mommy. I was scared to death i had no choice but to go and see if she is real but as soon as i walk slowly she just like flashes by me out into the hall. Then the door shuts hard and fast. Well thats it for the sample comment if you want the full version. 

Posted By:
rhonick
rhonick
StarStarStarStar
How i came up with this? Well it was like i was sitting alone in my house thinking of scary stories so i said why dont i make one. So i did.but this story is kinda real.to my life.

Posted By:
rhonick
rhonick
StarStarStarStar
Its suppose to be a sary story. But it takes a lot of effort to write.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is awesome! You should definitely post the full version!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
rhonick
rhonick
StarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

This is awesome! You should definitely post the full version!

​Okay Gracie for you bff. Its gonna take forever! Lol

Posted By:
Elegant
Elegant
Star
Hey, its a decent story, you should keep on writing. I'm a writer and I know that it takes  forever. Someof your stories can hold your heart, don't be afraid. Writ More smile  Wink

Unicorns will be real if you want them to be. See what you belive, think what you want, everyone's different and thats good.

Posted By:
rhonick
rhonick
StarStarStarStar
Thank i might post the full version

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos