Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar
i will post my fvrt poem n stuff here 

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar
Curlew Hunting Worms

by meg wisemam

He raised his stick leg, 
flapped the foot and froze,

below the mud flat washed with surf,
a tide of white sea,
revealing textured sludge,
a slight movement,

then jab and jab and jab again, 
he thrst that long and
slender bill, a bow like beak,
a curving weapon and

mud and slim and worm emerge
to slither down that hollow tool.

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar

L I F E

What is a life?
Life is an exile
Sometime life is full of happiness
But life sometime is full of sorrows
What is life?
Life is a woman
Who struggles all the time 
But life is also poetry
And a beautiful song.

By Nidhi Seth

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar
Colours

The sun above is bright and yellow
On the phone we all say hello.

Oceans and seas are deep and blue
We should always be and honest and true.

The night sky is dark and black
To naughty children mummy gives a smack.

Roses are so pretty and red
After supper is time for bed.

The grass in the garden is wet and green
We should never ever be mean.

The milk we drink is ever so white
Little children should never fight.

By
                                                                           Divya jain                                         

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar
Add Colours

Adding white to black we get gray
Everyday to God we should pray.

Adding yellow to blue we get green
Our house should always be tidy and clean.

Adding white to red we get pink
Morning and evening milk we must drink.

Adding yellow to red we get orange
After buying something we should count the change.

Adding blue to red we get purple
Mummy and Papa make a lovely couple.

By                                                                                                            Divya Jain                                        

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar

The Devoted Mother

A mother duck and her little ducklings were on their way to the lake one day. The ducklings were very happy following their mother and quack-quacking along the way.

All of a sudden the mother duck saw a fox in the distance. She was frightened and shouted, “Children, hurry to the lake. There’s a fox!”

The ducklings hurried towards the lake. The mother duck wondered what to do. She began to walk back and forth dragging one wing on the ground.

When the fox saw her he became happy. He said to himself, “It seems that she’s hurt and can’t fly! I can easily catch and eat her!” Then he ran towards her.

The mother duck ran, leading the fox away from the lake. The fox followed her. Now he wouldn’t be able to harm her ducklings. The mother duck looked towards her ducklings and saw that they had reached the lake. She was relieved, so she stopped and took a deep breath.

The fox thought she was tired and he came closer, but the mother duck quickly spread her wings and rose up in the air. She landed in the middle of the lake and her ducklings swam to her.

The fox stared in disbelief at the mother duck and her ducklings. He could not reach them because they were in the middle of the lake.

Dear children, some birds drag one of their wings on the ground when an enemy is going to attack. In this way they fool their enemies into thinking they are hurt. When the enemy follows them this gives their children time to escape.

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar

The Rope

The night fell heavy in the heights of the mountains and the man could not see anything. All was black. Zero visibility, and the moon and the stars were covered by the clouds. As he was climbing only a few feet away from the top of the mountain, he slipped and fell in to the air, falling at great speed. He could only see black spots as he went down, and the terrible sensation of being sucked by gravity.

He kept falling, and in the moments of great fear, it came to his mind all the good and bad episodes of his life. He was thinking now about how close death was getting, when all of a sudden he felt the rope tied to his waist pull him very hard. His body was hanging in the air.

Only the rope was holding him and in that moment of stillness he had no other choice other to scream: “Help me God.”

All of a sudden a deep voice coming from the sky answered, “What do you want me to do?”

“Save me God.”

“Do you really think I can save you?”

“Of course I believe You can.”

“Then cut the rope tied to your waist.”

There was a moment of silence and the man decided to hold on to the rope with all his strength. The rescue team tells that the next day a climber was found dead and frozen, his body hanging from a rope. His hands holding tight to it. Only one foot away from the ground.

And We? How attached we are to our rope will we let go??? Don’t ever doubt about the words of God. We should never say that He has forgotten us or abandoned us.

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar
ON THE WAY TO SUN 

He had journeyed a long way, and was very tired. It seemed like a dream when he stood up after a sleepin the field, and looked over the wall, and saw thegarden, and theflowers, and the children playing all about. He looked at the longroadbehind him, atthe darkwood and the barren hills; it was the world to which he belonged. He looked at thegardenbefore him, at the bighouse, and the terrace, andthe stepsthat led down to the smooth lawn—it was the world which belonged to the children.

"Poor boy," said the elder child, "I will get you something to eat."

"But where did he come from?" the gardener asked.

"We do not know," the child answered; "but he is very hungry, and mother says we may give him some food."

"I will take him some milk," said the little one; in one hand she carried a mug and with the other she pulled along her little broken cart.

"But what is he called?" asked the gardener.

"We do not know," the little one answered; "but he is very thirsty, and mother says we may give him some milk."

"Where is he going?" asked the gardener.

"We do not know," the children said; "but he is very tired."

When the boy had rested well, he got up saying, "I must not stay any longer," and turned to go on his way.

"What have you to do?" the children asked.

"I am one of the crew, and must help to make the world goround," he answered.

"Why do we not help too?"

"You are the passengers."

"How far have you to go?" they asked.

"Oh, a long way!" he answered. "On and on until I can touch thesun.#

"Will you really touch it?" they said, awestruck.

"I dare say I shall tire long before I get there," he answered sadly. "Perhaps without knowing it, though, I shall reach it in my sleep," he added. But they hardly heard the last words, for he was already far off.

"Why did you talk to him?" the gardener said. "He is just a working boy."

"And we do nothing! It was very good of him to notice us," they said, humbly.

"Good!" said the gardener in despair. "Why, between you and him there is a great difference."

"There was only a wall," they answered. "Who set it up?" they asked curiously.

"Why, the builders, of course. Men set it up."

"And who will pull it down?"

"It will not want any pulling down," the man answered grimly. "Time will do that."

As the children went back to their play, they looked up at thelighttowards which the boy was journeying.

"Perhaps we too shall reach it some day," they said.

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar
THE HUNGARY MOUSE

A mousewas having a very bad time. She could find no food at all. She looked here and there, but there was no food, and she grew very thin.
At last the mouse found a basket,fullof corn. There was a small hole in the basket, and she crept in. She could just get through the hole.
Then she began to eat the corn. Being very hungry, she ate agreat deal, and went on eating and eating. She had grown very fat before she felt that she had had enough.
When the mouse tried to climb out of the basket, she could not. She wastoo fattopassthrough the hole.
" How shall I climb out?" said the mouse. "oh, how shall I climb out?"
Just then a rat came along, and he heard the mouse.
"Mouse," said the rat, "if you want to climb out of the basket, you must wait till you have grown as thin as you were when you went in."

puja singh
new delhi
india

my fvrts

Posted By:
indiancutie
indiancutie
StarStarStar
THE ROUTINE WORK

Golden rays fall on the faces,
All the flowers bloom in their vases

Every child wakes up bright,
And forgets about the dull night

As a new lucky day starts,
Men go to work in bumping carts

Children's work is to go to school,
In the morning which is to cool

Mother cooks food for the family,
Very actively not lazily

As the sun moves above us, 
Children return in their bus

Cowboys return from the fields,
Taking the cow's lead

In the night we eat food,
For health which is very good

At last we go to sleep,
Waiting for the sun's bright light

puja singh
new delhi
india

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Mom or Dad?

speak about the above user

new here

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos