Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Waste of time

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7664

It was such a waste 
A waste of time
Thinking you could be mine
Why?
Why did I let myself believe
There was hope for you and me
I should of know
That we would never be
Now I've wasted
Wasted all my time
On something that was never mine.

Hope you guys like. And I accept flames!
 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


Waste of time

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 187
THE POEMS STUPID THE WRITER IS STUPID EVRYTHINS STUPID

stop looking at my siggy


Waste of time

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7664

"poochi" wrote:

THE POEMS STUPID THE WRITER IS STUPID EVRYTHINS STUPID

Okay one don't do all caps. Two i get that the poem is bad but calling me stupid? that goes to far. I accept flames. But I don't accept jerks. Thank you for reading.


And if your just joking say jk.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


Waste of time

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 187
IM NOT JERK AND I MEANT IT AND HOW CAN I STOP WRITING IN CAPS WHEN MY CAPS IS NOT GOING DOWN ITS NOTWORKING

stop looking at my siggy


Waste of time

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"poochi" wrote:

IM NOT JERK


you are acting like a jerk though.

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


Waste of time

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7664

"poochi" wrote:

IM NOT JERK AND I MEANT IT AND HOW CAN I STOP WRITING IN CAPS WHEN MY CAPS IS NOT GOING DOWN ITS NOTWORKING


Well sorry. I didn't know. And why call me dumb? Just say you hate the poem. No need to hurt my feelings.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


Waste of time

Posted By:
poochi
poochi
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 187
UMMM IM SORRY TOOO IVE BEEN OVER THE EDGE LATELY

stop looking at my siggy


Waste of time

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7664

"poochi" wrote:

UMMM IM SORRY TOOO IVE BEEN OVER THE EDGE LATELY



It's okay. I hold nothing against you. 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


Waste of time

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1906

"shae508" wrote:



It was such a waste 

A waste of time

Thinking you could be mine

Why?

Why did I let myself believe

There was hope for you and me

I should of know

That we would never be

Now I've wasted

Wasted all my time

On something that was never mine.


Hope you guys like. And I accept flames!

 

I think the poem is not complete.

“To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.”


Waste of time

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7664

"Aarjan" wrote:



"shae508" wrote:





It was such a waste 


A waste of time


Thinking you could be mine


Why?


Why did I let myself believe


There was hope for you and me


I should of know


That we would never be


Now I've wasted


Wasted all my time


On something that was never mine.



Hope you guys like. And I accept flames!


 

I think the poem is not complete.


How so? 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

My favorite animal is a coyote

DORK DIARIES FANS!

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

Its a never ending game!

latest videos