Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Demon and an Angel

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

Were not the same.

Im: Silent, Passive, Strange, Cold, Untrusting, Demon.

Your: Shy, Friendly, Funny, Warm, Trusting, Angel. (and so much more)

I Love You......

(im thinking of putting up the story for all to read.... what do you think?

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Demon and an Angel

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
StarStarStarStar
Yes, please!

Hi! I like writing and chess and drawing.

Demon and an Angel

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"kamuimaru" wrote:

Yes, please!

ok. ill post a first chapter to see what happens.  it should be by tomorrow or the day after.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Demon and an Angel

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O
L_O_V_I_N_O
StarStarStar
si

che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)

Demon and an Angel

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
CHAPTER 1

Its cold.  My vision is blurry, and a ringing in my ear made me dizzy.  Keep running, I have to keep running.  If I don't I will die. I hit a wall and fell to the ground.  I leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath.  All of my comrades where dead and I was surly to be surrounded. If I wanted to get out alive I would have to move now, with being in such unforgiving conditions.  I relentlessly stood up ones more and started to move down the hall way of a home that was now mostly rubble. Slowly my hearing came too, unfortunately I still could see close to nothing.  I could smell smoke.  A camp was probably near by.  I kept walking until I bumped into something, from the sound of it the object had fallen to the ground.

"oww!"  A woman's voice shouted after a thud.  I then heard a gasp fallowed by what sounded like someone running away.   "Are you with them?!" Her voice shook as she asked. 

"them?"  I asked before passing out.

(sample of it) anyone want me to continue?

I'm not dead yet...

Demon and an Angel

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I do I do I do!

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Demon and an Angel

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

I do I do I do!

next chapter will be up within the week

I'm not dead yet...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Wassup ?! Who's bored ? Let's talk about a...

Profile Pic Updates!

Type Your Username A Silly Way!

If you choke a smurf what colour will it t...

Debating Tips

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos