Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

Were not the same.

Im: Silent, Passive, Strange, Cold, Untrusting, Demon.

Your: Shy, Friendly, Funny, Warm, Trusting, Angel. (and so much more)

I Love You......

(im thinking of putting up the story for all to read.... what do you think?

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
StarStarStarStar
Yes, please!

Hi! I like writing and chess and drawing.

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"kamuimaru" wrote:

Yes, please!

ok. ill post a first chapter to see what happens.  it should be by tomorrow or the day after.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
L_O_V_I_N_O_2384049 Lock
L_O_V_I_N_O_2384049
StarStarStar
si

che cosa vuoi? (what do you want?)

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar
CHAPTER 1

Its cold.  My vision is blurry, and a ringing in my ear made me dizzy.  Keep running, I have to keep running.  If I don't I will die. I hit a wall and fell to the ground.  I leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath.  All of my comrades where dead and I was surly to be surrounded. If I wanted to get out alive I would have to move now, with being in such unforgiving conditions.  I relentlessly stood up ones more and started to move down the hall way of a home that was now mostly rubble. Slowly my hearing came too, unfortunately I still could see close to nothing.  I could smell smoke.  A camp was probably near by.  I kept walking until I bumped into something, from the sound of it the object had fallen to the ground.

"oww!"  A woman's voice shouted after a thud.  I then heard a gasp fallowed by what sounded like someone running away.   "Are you with them?!" Her voice shook as she asked. 

"them?"  I asked before passing out.

(sample of it) anyone want me to continue?

I'm not dead yet...

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
I do I do I do!

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"kukookristy" wrote:

I do I do I do!

next chapter will be up within the week

I'm not dead yet...

play online games

latest forum posts

How many comments have you ignored?

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Gay Marriage: Yes, yes, yes, or the stupid no

Like or dislike dubstep

Gay Marriage: Yes, yes, yes, or the stupid no