Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

OMG wanna post poetry/stories? Post here! ^_^

Posted By:
blingluver369
blingluver369
StarStarStar
This is where you can really show your passion for writing! I LOVE to write! I'll be posting stories and poetry here, too. See you here. ^_^

OMG wanna post poetry/stories? Post here! ^_^

Posted By:
TheArtOfTheUnknown27
TheArtOfTheUnknown27
StarStarStarStar
PART 1 Of What Happened in Theatre (This is real x3) Yesterday was the best, I almost died. We had theatre class, and Nolan was my partner. We planned for 6 months and today was the day. He followed me to my classes in a cloak(It was cool xD), top hat, and biker boots. Girls were drooling xD. I mentioned our plan to my teachers and principal two weeks prior(When it was still summer T-T). I stared at everyone in 1st Hour. Then I turned to Flattum(Mr. Sporty, cocky, ###### 'gentlemen'.) I was like, Flattum, would you like to be apart of a play? I'll give you $50 afterwards." (My poor money T-T) Flattum turned deep red. "S-sure." I stared him down xD he never blushes xD MWAHAHAHHA Then I turned to Adrian. He had a smooth complexion and marble brown eyes. "Adriannnnnnnnnn, how about youuuuuu? Then I batted my eyes(Good god, why did I do that xD) It worked xD, he blushed madly. "O-oh of course!!!" I giggled loudly but Nolan poked me on the shoulder. "Marcy, focus." Mr. Erdman didn't question Nolan, just stared at his, in my opinion, beautiful attire. PART 2 COMING SOON! ^-^ -Marcy the Jaw Collector-

What is heart? Will i find it there? If i crush your skull? Can it be seen if i rip open this chest of yours? As if....You humans speak of it so casually. Oh. I see. So this is it. This thing in the palm of my hand...is Heart. -Ulquiorra

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Omg Help Dx

Omg Help Dx

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Omg Help Dx