Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Is this a dream?

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

Love is like a battlefield.... My name is Mandy, and I am 14, I was doing a psychology project for school where I have to see how something so little can change the way someone thinks. Then something went wrong, I have found myself falling in love with an angel... I know what your thinking "whats so wrong about that". The angel is my best friend, he is kind and caring....has deep blue eyes and brown hair. he is my project partner and we were working one night when........

"Mandy,if I flip my hair this wa do you think the girls would like me?" Not even looking up from my book I replied "Ryan, not even if u got a total make over..(inside joke).." I looked up to see his face....which was smiling. His hair was flipped to the right side, and I smiled and said "maybe it does help u a little...." in the most annoying baby voice Ryan looked at me and said "weally?" I walked over to him and brushed his hair a little with my hand. Then I flipped the collar of his shirt, and walked back saying "perfect!" but it wasn't until I looked into his blue eyes to when I found myself feeling all tingly and weird. I closed my eyes and turned around right away... when I opened my eyes I was facing the clock. "omg Ryan its 5:30 I have to go!" Ryan looked at me suspiciously and said "you usually stay for dinner Mandy" "I forgot my mom said that she is going on a date, I have to babysit my little brother." "Can I come?" I was trying to get out of there knowing what had happened....but how could I say no...."Sure I guess..."

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Is this a dream?

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar

We ended up at my house, where my mom and her boyfriend Rick were siting drinking coffee. I hate Rick, my mom makes me call him dad but, I can't no on can replace my daddy not after what happened. "Hello mom hello...Rick..." My mom looked at me with her evil eyes and then ignored what I had said..."You guys can leave now I got Jake" "Ok, hello Ryan! ok bye guys be back at 12!" my mom replied. The door shut and it sounded as if a bomb went off in my head because in the corner of my eye I found Ryan staring at me. "Jake! where are you." My brother's voice came from upstairs screaming "IN MY ROOOOM!" My brother is 13 I don't understand why mom can't trust him alone, but I guess cause he is immature and is a pain.

I decided to go up to my room inviting Ryan....ummm alone in my room with Ryan? Yeah I know I shouldn't but he doesn't like me so it really doesn't matter. "Soooo now what?" Ryan said "I remember your room used to be pink...." "Oh yeah I painted it last weekend....now its blue!" Ryan smiled, I smiled knowing that he was here with me so wasn't alone with my NOT SO little brother. "MANDY!!!!!!!!!" Jake screamed...."OMG WHAT!!!!" it was silent which scared me...Ryan ran out of my room and through the hall to my brother's room. There laying on the floor was my brother holding his knee...."What did you do!" was all I heard I ran over to the room and my brother sat there on the floor tears running down his face, his knee red and Ryan was looking up what a broken leg looks like. "MOMS GONNA KILL ME...." Jake looked at me and said "NO I was the one who locked the door and jumped off my bed to try and do a flip...." shocked that my brother took blame "ok, I am calling 911...." Ryan said to me "Wait...its not broken..." I was confused "But its red and.." Ryan interrupted " It is only twisted lets ice it and check on it in 10 minutes..."

Jake only twisted his leg...he is lucky I had Ryan there (Ryan wants to be a doctor). It was 9 pm and Ryan would usually sleep over but I was afraid...that I had fallen for him and it would be awkward. BUT when I called my mom she insisted he stayed...so he did. We were watching a movie in my room...Ryan looked at me and said..."you know your the prettiest girl in 9th grade..." shocked I stuttered "whhhaaat did you say" " I said your the prettiest girl in 9th grade...actually the prettiest girl in the world..." WAIT RYAN LIKES ME???????? "really?" "YES!!!! This is weird I have always wanted to say it but I, LIKE you." I froze knowing I did not like him I loved him...."Ryan...I don''t like you......I am in love with you..." I slapped my hand over my mouth OMG THAT SLIPPED OUT!!! "Ryan came over to me and sat down on my floor with a blanket. hugged me and said "I was gonna say love but I did not want to scare you..." I felt him kiss my cheek gently....thinking to myself is this a dream?

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

Is this a dream?

Posted By:
Americana
Americana
StarStarStar
WOW!!! congratulations friend !!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin it really amazing to read ur story! and well u better believe its real!Big Grin

Is this a dream?

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
I woke up with my head on Ryan's shoulder and looked around the TV was still on, my alarm clock said 11:45 pm and the door was wide open...I remember the door closed. Just then I remember mom was gonna be home at 12....I had to check on Jake and his knee but i did not want to wake Ryan. Ryan looked at me half awake and said "whats wrong?" "wasn't the door closed?" Ryan smiled and said "oh yeah you brother came in walking on his own saying he felt better and was going to bed." "Oh was I laying on your shoulder when he came in?" "No....u were on the bed asleep." "Then how did I get here?" "You asked me if I was lonely then st down next to me..." "omg...I slept walked and talked....how embarrassing!!!" Ryan laughed saying "I was kinda cute...."

Ryan was flipping through channels on TV when I heard the door...I walked downstairs to see my mother in tears. "Mom! whats wrong!?" "Oh, nothing! these are tears of joy honey..." all that I could run through my head was she got engaged...she pregnant...she was going to be with Rick...." She pulled of her gloves right first and as she pulled her left I saw the ring. My heart sunk deep down in my chest. "oh what a pretty ring..mom." She sighed..."I am happy that he asked me but I still love your father...he can't replace him honey." My mother just did not want to bring up my father so she said "where's Ryan?" "Watching tv and jake is in bed..." "Bed sounds good love you Mandy!" "Night mom..."

Upstairs I went, hoping to find Ryan still awake....He was. I started to cry "Ryan! my mother got engaged to Rick...but I don't want another father...no not now..." "Mandy come here." He had his arms open so he hugged me and said "Your mother loved you father, I am sure she still does...Your father would want happiness for your family, don't you think?" Ryan always knew what to say so I sighed and said "yes...." I wanted to Kiss Ryan...But it would be my first kiss and every girl wants the perfect kiss....

RYAN'S P.O.V.

"Mandy?" "Yeah Ryan?" "want too go look at the stairs in the backyard?" "Yeah...but won't it be cold?" "Blankets?" "I have tons in my closet grab them and I will get a flashlight." "K Mandy Candy." I loved Mandy Candy...I gave her the nickname in the first grade and it stuck...

Is this a dream?

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
MANDY'S P.O.V.

We headed outside and he wrapped his arms around me to keep me warm...he looked at me in what seemed to be slow motion his blue eyes sparkled with the moonlight. Ryan placed a blanket on the little hill in my backyard under a tree which over looked the small city across the lake. It was beautiful, I lay there next to Ryan I felt his hand grab mine and I just closed my eyes. He looked at me and said "Mandy will you go to homecoming with me...?" "YES!!!" Ryan smiled and said " will you also be my girlfriend?" "Yes Ryan..." "If I kissed you right now...would it be your first kiss Mandy?" "Yes..." I blushed and he smiled and said "Mine too." And he leaned in and kissed me it was perfect I will never forget!

Is this a dream?

Posted By:
prettyhridi
prettyhridi
Star
                nice

H.Chatterjee

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word