Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
sealpup181
sealpup181
StarStarStar
Hey there everyone! You may have seen me around KW before but you might not know that I like to write stories! Feel free to comment along the way, but only do CONSTRUCTIVE and possitive feedback, please no negitive. Well, here I go!

I slowly stood up to read my essay about the importance of goals to the class. "Go Timmy!"

Sorry have to go be back soon!

I love you all!!!!!!!!!! I hope you love me back. Frustrated

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
sealpup181
sealpup181
StarStarStar
That was my girlfriend, Caitlyn. I was addressing the ninth-grade social studies class in Westly High School. I was 15 at the time, just starting at Westly. It was October, and I was getting ready for Halloween at my house, my mom always over-did things. Knowing her, she probably painted the house orange, with skulls all over it! 

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
Great! Go on! Big Grin 
I loved it, especially the 'painting' part! xD

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
sealpup181
sealpup181
StarStarStar
[Thanks! smile ]

"Hey there everybody. Um........ well, I guess I should read the essay now. So here I go. *Ahem* The important of goals is simple, you need them to go any where in life, let me tell you some stories about people you would have never been where they are now if it weren't for their goals, then I'll explane some more." I don't want to bore you so I won't tell you the rest, but that went on for another ten, twenty mintues. After I was finished, no one clapped, expect Caitlyn. That's what I love about her, she's so brave and independent, she just doesn't care. One day she told me was not going to wear makeup when shes older, she's 15 too, I told her she didn't need it and she looked so happy she could have hugged me and never let go. I walked back to my desk and sat down. My desk was in the back row and in the thrid column, by a stroke of luck, Caitlyn's was next to mine. Unlike most 15 year-old relationships, we were always very happy with each other. Most people say we are probally going to break up one day for some weird reason.

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
sealpup181
sealpup181
StarStarStar
I have to go, be back later to write some more!

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
You're welcome Big Grin
Awesome! Can't wait for more! Grin

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz
StarStarStarStar
its absolutely awsm...good ideas! Wink

You can find love through her songs

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
sealpup181
sealpup181
StarStarStar
[Thanks everyone!]

When they did that I just told them to try dating Caitlyn and see what they think. Caitlyn is so wonderful, with her deep brown hair and eyes brown and beautiful. Sometimes we just sit her bed at her house and she runs her hand through my black hair and stares into my green eyes and we just sit there, not saying a word, for about an hour. Most times I sit there with my arm around and she cuddles her head into my chest and we just talk, for hours at a time. Our parents don't care if we date or not, they only care if we are happy or not. I know I'm happy, I have lots of friends, I'm the quarterback for my ninth-grade football team, I have a great girlfriend, and I'm a very good student.

Risen Dreams

Posted By:
sealpup181
sealpup181
StarStarStar
Well, not VERY good, actually not good at all. I mantain a D average, Caitlyn doesn't care, she never does. Reading was my last class, thankfully. I was going to go to Caitlyn's house after school. She lived a few blocks away from the high school and her parents were at work. After we both got our things, we walked in silence all the way to her house. That was something we liked to do, we would walk or ride without saying a word, pretending we didn't know each other, then we got somewhere we would talk like crazy.

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

The Banning Game

Would you rather!?!?

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

The What Did You do Last Game

latest videos