Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Just a Child

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
This following story is not true....yet child abuse is not a joke, it does happen

Riley was born 2001, he was born into a family whom is loving and would never put anyone in harm. He had a younger brother and a older sister. His younger brother, Dylan was born 2003. His older sister Kennedy was born 1998. Riley went too school at Cassidy Middle School there he met his best friend Brooklyn. Brooklyn was a quiet yet sweet girl who had always seemed to wear long sleeves all the time. No one really understood why...not even Riley.

Brooklyn had a younger sister Evelyn and a father at home. Brooklyn's father was out of a job and always sat on the couch drinking who knows what. Their mother died in a car crash in 2005 the same year Evelyn was born. Their father had taken it pretty hard and turned to drinking and other stuff which messed up his head. Brooklyn is basically raising her sister Evelyn herself, and has to do most of the mother and father jobs. She gets paid to babysit in a neighborhood three blocks down.

Brooklyn often brings her sister along, yet in some cases she can't. Leaving her sister at home is probably the worst thing to do because of her father. Her father often gets angry and takes it out on anyone who is there. Most of the time it is Brooklyn...but without Brooklyn there it is her sister. Brooklyn had came to school once with a broken arm and thumb, having a cast on both arms. When she had said "I fell out of a tree" That was hard for Riley to believe. The teachers see it, but don't say anything...cause they just believe that Brooklyn may just be a little wild from time to time. Evelyn hasn't had anything too harmful, yet and Brooklyn tries to keep it that way...but sometimes she can't always be there.

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Just a Child

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[presses the invisible like button] smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Just a Child

Posted By:
hey_farm_boy Lock
hey_farm_boy
Star
so sad 

Just a Child

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
One morning Riley was waiting at the bus stop with his little brother waiting for Brooklyn and Evelyn like every morning. Riley was in the best mood today...quite nervous though (Riley liked Brooklyn and wanted to tell her how he felt). When he saw her with sunglasses on and tears running down her cheeks...he immediately felt like someone punched him in the stomach. "Whats wrong?" He asked...Brooklyn said nothing under her breath and looked down. He pulled the sunglasses off of her face carefully to see a black eye. "What happened, who did this to you?" he asked calmly but shaky. "no one, I ran into a door." Suddenly Riley relised that Evelyn was not here..."Where is your sister?" She began to cry again....(Brooklyn's dad started to harm Evelyn last  night and Brooklyn jumped in between them telling her sister to "run away!!!" Out the door she went with her back pack and favorite toy.) "I don't know she ran away last night."

Riley's heart sank knowing how he would feel if he lost Dylan. "Oh my gosh Brooklyn I never knew I am sorry. why did she run away?" Knowing why and knowing she couldn't tell anyone what happened at home she simply said "I don't know".......where could Evelyn be....TO BE CONTINUED

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

Just a Child

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

[presses the invisible like button] smile

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

Just a Child

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[presses the invisible like button again] smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Just a Child

Posted By:
Brooklynluv
Brooklynluv
Star
i wish I could wrie but im no good at it...Frown

Just a Child

Posted By:
BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz
StarStarStarStar
[speechless]
its good! Wink

You can find love through her songs

Just a Child

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
Walking towards the doors of the elementary school to drop off Dylan. Brooklyn sees a little girl in the corner of her eye...she is laying on the ground crying. Brooklyn ran over dropping her bag not even thinking she had a project in it that was due 2nd period. Her sister  sat there on the floor in tears...softly saying "Brooklyn, Brooklyn I am sorry, Brooklyn help me, Brooklyn!" Brooklyn softly answered " Evelyn, I am here open your eyes." immediately Evelyn opened her eyes to Brooklyn. "Are you a angel?" "Evelyn I did not die, angels aren't covered in bruises, they are healed when they become angels, making them have flawless skin and hair." Evelyn huged her sister, "Your head, it has bruises." Brooklyn exclaimed... Evelyn simply said " they don't hurt, not like yours probably do."

In that moment Brooklyn had to come up with a plan, "Tonight, were leaving home, I can't deal with that ugly mess anymore....I can't even call him dad, he isn't our dad Evelyn...ever since Mama died he has been a wreck." Evelyn nodded her head and wiped her tears. Brooklyn had clothes in her bag for Evelyn in case she found her. Evelyn got changed, and Brooke brushed her hair to cover some of the bruises. "If anyone asks say you tripped on your shoe lace." Evelyn walked to class quietly and softly...like an angel...she was a little girl, she shouldn't have a care in her world....but she had the weight of the world on her shoulders.

Just a Child

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
This is awesome :3

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Riddle

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos