Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Dance 4 Life(Based on My Real Life Events!)

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
I had always been a dancer.According to my dad,I had been dancing since I could walk.By the time I was four my parents realized that dancing was important to me,so I was signed up for a small ballet class with other young kids.I had taken that class untill I was eight years old,around the time my mother and father got divorced ,Leaving me,my two sisters,and my two older brothers emotionally destroyed.My father gained custody of me,my younger sister,and my brother Ryan.We moved out of town,leaving my ballet class behind.It took another two years for my father to find a studio I could dance at ...but I had to audition.Three weeks of preperation and practice flew by ,and I found myself standing outside the audition room,shaking and going over my routine in my head.I turned to my brother Ryan,then fifteen,and hugged him tight. "What if they don't like me Ryan?"I asked him.My younger sister Maxi,then nine, was across the room with my dad,talking to other kids.Ryan smiled at me. "How could they not Trace?"Ryan replied."You're amazing,and adorable.I'm sure they'll love you sissy."A girl walked out of the door behind us and smiled at me."Hi,I'm Issabella,but my friends call me Bella." "I'm Traci-Lynn."I replied shyly."But my friends call me Traci."Friends?Was it okay to use that word?Since we moved to the c ity I had been sort of a loner.I only had one friend,Andrew,who I would later learn was a complete jerk..anyways. "You seem nervous Traci."Bells pointed out."You don't have to be.Miss Anna is super nice."I swallowed.Was Bella trying to psyche me out or something?I suddenly heard ## ###### being called.Ryan lightly pushed me in to the room,with my CD player in my hand.I quickly plugged it in and smiled at the three people at the table in front of me.Two women,and an older man.The old man came over and knelt down to press play on my CD player.As the music began I closed my eyes,pretending I was in the basement of my house(my father had recently re married)and that I was just practicing.I was dancing to "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid.When I finished I was quickly ushered out the room . Two weeks had gone by since my audition and I was really nervous.I had gotten worried that I didn't make it in. My dad got the call early on a Monday asking of he would bring me to my first class at the studio.I rushed in to the car,leaving my dance bag inside .Luckily my dad brought it out for me.I couldn't wait to get to the studio and make some friends. (More to come!Please reveiw so far!)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
KayLove626
KayLove626
StarStarStar
I love dancing.... im dancing in a play at my school its gonna be really fun

♥♥ Belieber Forever♥♥
♥♥I Think I'll Love You Better Now♥♥
Silhouettes- Of Monsters of Man

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
sooo good!!! i have been dancing since i was 5 and now im a competitive dancer

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
When I finally got to the studio I littterally jumped out  of the car and ran up the front steps.Super exicted to meet the other dancers.I opened the door and went inside.The studio was huge.There were about ten other kids there.One of them I reconized.Bella.
"Alright kids.We have a few new dancers joining us so if they would be so kind as to come up here with me and introduce themselves."A young woman,whom I reconized from the audition walked in to the room from a dark hallway said.Bella stood right beside her and one of the two boys on the other side.I quickly obeyed and stood beside Bella.
"Hi."The boy squeaked."I'm Declan,I'm nine years old and I look up to my big sister when it comes to dancing."
"Hi."Bella said smiling."I'm Issabella,but everyone calls me Bella.I'm ten and Declan is my little brother."
I swallowed,nervous.What if nobody liked me?"Hi.I'm Traci-Lynn,but people call me Traci.I'm ten and kind of new to the city."

So that's how I joined the studio.I made a lot of friends and had tons of fun.Other than Bella,Declan and I there were seven other dancers. Natalie,who was eleven and could sing really well.Briar,who was ten and loved dancing a lot.Kennedy,who was eleven and was also a writer as well as a dancer.And then there was Shayne.Ten years old,and loved the same things I did.Disney movies,art and poetry.
(More soon!I promise!)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What, happened.

How to put pic on my bio?

How to put pic on my bio?

What, happened.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

latest videos