Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Please consider this before the  " What are you wearing , young lady......" Paragraph
------------
My eyes got almost blinded by the light that shone in. "Thank god,you're up!",a lady exclaimed," I was beginning to worry about you.". She came closer and examined me carefully," My, my, He has picked a gorgeous one this time. Oh, how lovely." . She pulled my cheek. I moved away from her reach as soon as possible. She was acting a bit like Anchal; whenever she sees a cute kid, she pulls it's cheek and says," So cute!". " Who are you?", my mouth opened for the first time," What is this place?". She laughed as if I told her a joke. That gave me time to take a glance at her. Her black, grey tight frock showed she was an old fashioned girl probably from the 1800's. " Sorry, your Highness. ", she bowed ," I'm Evelyn, your maid at your stay here at hell." . I hated that! " His majesty sent for me to dress you all up for the meeting.".I knew I'll never get the hang of this place. I hated it. I wanted to go home straight away. " Well, tell HIS majesty, I ain't going anywhere except back home.", I gave a convinced nod. She giggled sarcastically," You don't have a choice ". Yeah, I guess she was right. Death didn't leave me with any choice.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
There Death sat majestically in a huge throne , cloaked and dark nevertheless. Along the sides of the walls , lines of demon-ic creatures sat , acting in a weird way. They slopped the floor with their saliva. Death sat there, smiling . A creature sat at a lower position next to Him. Evelyn stayed at the doors and nudged me forward. " Come, come", Death greeted me," I hope no discomfort dawned over you." I didn't reply. I just stood there panic-stricken. I didn't know what to do. Run away or stay there. " This is Greecius,", he continued and pointed towards the less-scary creature who immediately flashed a smile," my assistant." 
" Why was I brought here?", I demanded," What kind of meeting is this?". Death kept his hand on his hand showing he was worried," I don't like the purpose much too, my dear. We have to discuss when you have to die.". " Am I not dead , yet?" , I questioned. "No, you aren't .", he said," explain it to her, Greecius.". Greecius got up," You see , you have just left the world. If you can show that you are dead in the real world, there will not be any confusion. But if we don't, you will cease to exist. You have to die to marry." He explained in the most practical way." I'm not going to die! ", I revolted. " Calm down, dear ." , Death said, not liking how things were going. " You give me one reason to calm down", I shouted at Death, " What more do you think I can tolerate! Remember , Death. I can NEVER love you. Dying for nothing. Do you think I'm stupid?". He turned furious and got hold of me," Do not use that tone with me, young lady! I know how you are feeling! The pain, the horror! I know! Just shut up and listen to me. Never try to test my patience! You understand? Do you? You think, I'm happy doing this? Change that right now ,I tell you!" . I had tears in my eyes. He left me loose and gave the expression I-should-not-have-done-that. I ran away . I didn't know where, but I knew I was far from him.

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Get lost! I criticized Death as I scurried out the door. I, give my life! I crossed my fingers and sincerely hoped that this was just a nightmare. I ran around the huge castle, it was like a maze . Here and there I bumped into those Demon-ic creatures, like I saw at the court, but of less class. I guess they were the servants. My thoughts broke when I heard someone screeching. I peeped from one of the walls and saw a creature almost like Death, but not that huge and majestic . He held a man's soul tight in his hand who squealed with pain.         " Leave me!", shouted the helpless spirit," I didn't do anything!". The creature went on and dumped the soul into a stove, which was filled with fire. Whew! That must be why I was feeling warm in the castle. Suddenly I felt a cold hand at my shoulder. " This is what happens if you don't listen", Greecius smiled. I turned and gave a rude look. " You're coming with me ,princess!" , he reached for my hand," Death has summoned you and I can't deny it .". I pitied Greecius . Maybe he also thought Death was bad and cruel? Maybe he is listening to Death because he is forced to? He looked a lot less scary. I gave in. "Ok, fine.", I followed him like his pet. " Do one thing, go to your room,", he pointed to the black door," I'll sort things out with him." I didn't grace him with a look. I didn't care. Go to hell. Oh, sorry , we are in hell.

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I dumped my face into the soft pillow and cried. I cried like I've never cried before. I cried as if a small kid lost his way and can't find his mother.But my situation was a lot worse. I thought of all the memories that I had, messaging, playing , laughing,
joking,teasing,etc.etc.etc. the list goes on. Evelyn knocked the door." May I come in, your Majesty?", she whispered. " Yeah,yeah", I said getting up and wiping my tears. She entered and closed the door and softly locked it ." Just call me Afreen, ok?", I instructed her." Yes, your majes..... Afreen .", she beamed. " Thats more like it", I gave a really good smile which made me look like a teddy ." What is this?", she flew into a rage ," All your hair's messed up! Oh, the frock's all cringed!". Evelyn, the emotion - changer. I straightened up and dressed in my style, which Evelyn obviously hated. There was a soft knock on the door. Evelyn opened it and bowed. She let the person walk in and I saw it was Greecius. " Death said me to give you a tour of the palace, which is about to be your home.", he gave a cold smile. I got up and gave a princess-y wave to Evelyn. She giggled. I winked and left with Greecius. " I guess you should see outside the palace", he showed me a way out of a long door. It led to a big balcony. The whole atmosphere was red or of that shade. Lines of people passed through a hair-thin bridge and if they weren't able to, they fell straight into the cliff and changed into white ash. In the valley between two mountains, fire blazed and people burned in it. They were all souls, though. I also saw many souls as prisoners, in a queue , hands and legs tied and being whipped. They screamed with pain. I could see steel thorns piercing through. " Enough!", goosebumps went all through my body," I'm going in". " You wanna go there?", Greecius closed the door," You will if you don't die!". Oh, god. That was horrible!

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Yello

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Good storysmile i like it.

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Good storysmile i like it.

thnx a lot smile really suited me up for the next chapter. Wink 

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Bum pity bump... Really hoping someone wud read this...

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"alvy123" wrote:

Bum pity bump... Really hoping someone wud read this...

I HAVE!! ( actually  I've been waiting for this to continue...)

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos