Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I stirred the coffee silently as my Granny went on and on about how great Grandpa was. He was an army fighter for India . She told me about the mine incident and how he disarmed it. I listened hardly but soon got distracted. I saw the coffee powder slowly dissolve and the milk foaming up. My granny snapped, "What's wrong?" . I sighed, " Nothing , just tired" . I picked up a magazine from the table and got up, " I'm going to my room, I guess I should rest ." She nodded and got out some cucumbers from the fridge to cut it.

' I'm sorry Grandma ', I thought as I closed the bedroom door. If I actually told her why I was sulking so much she must have thought I had gone crazy. I stared at the ' Weekly Women ' title on the magazine for two minutes till I opened the sleek cover. ' Wanna find the perfect groom for your lovely daughter? You have come to the right place..' I read on..' Indian parents have one tension in their life that gives them so much pressure - marriage , especially their daughter's. We, at the Bharath Matrimonial Agency, are entitled to match up perfect couples, for a beautiful future to your daughter ...' I dumped the magazine on the floor. I lied on the bed but I couldn't still forget those cold , insensitive eyes.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I still remember . I still remember. I ate lunch with Khushi and listened to her chatter quietly . I saw him staring at me. The black cloak covering him , hooded head but his eyes.... Oh god! It seemed as if all the happiness in the world had gone away . It was confusing that no one , even the girl who talked on the phone next to him noticed him. I bit my lower lip and didn't dare to look back. However, after a few minutes , he was gone. It appeared as if he vanished into thin air. 

'Its okay, maybe someone was playing a prank.', I kept reassuring myself till I got home. Halloween was around the corner and maybe , just maybe, someone was playing a dirty trick. But why me? I didn't know. I ran my fingers through my black hair and pulled my white vest a bit down. It was about to be 5:30 in the evening and I remembered I had promised Anchal to go out to Cafe Coffee Day with her. I lazily pulled myself out the bed and my head ached at the thought of another coffee . I went to the bathroom to wash up. ' I know you can see me, Afreen ', he whispered into my ears. Shivers passed down my spine. His sound was like the Siberian winds. I could feel his presence engulfing me into a pool of fear. I slowly peeked at his figure from the mirror. " Who are you ? What do you want ? ", I asked gathering courage. How much ever I tried , I could not help it but make my voice to pop out like a squeak. " Hahahaha...", he laughed sarcastically , " I am who everyone fear. Once they see me they don't live anymore. I swarm through the world , and everyone beg for my mercy. I am not alive, but I'm not a ghost. I can't cry, I can't lie.  I am DEATH.". I still didn't look up from the basin. What does Death want from me, a normal schoolgirl?. Death? He exists? Did he bluff? 
Am I going to die? 

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
These questions remained unanswered because as soon as I turned back he had disappeared , AGAIN. 
" Afreen! ", my mother knocked on the bathroom door, " Anchal is waiting at the door for you. " . I unlocked the door and came out. My mom carried a pink gown which shimmered in the light. " You are going out , huh?" , she said smiling. I nodded and took out a purple shirt with dark blue jeans. " I'm going to CCD " . " Oh, yeah I wanted to tell you that I'll come home late today. I'm out for a business party , okay? If you want anything , call." , she winked as she closed the bedroom door and told Anchal that I will be out in a few minutes. 

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
VanillaMoon Lock
VanillaMoon
StarStarStarStar
This is great, I'm enjoying it! Keep up the good work! smile

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"VanillaMoon" wrote:

This is great, I'm enjoying it! Keep up the good work! smile

thanks a lot, really encouraged me a lot! Lov ya! Big Grin Angel Love

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
" Bye granny" , I shouted when I came close to the door. Anchal stood there with her hands on her hip. Her white diamond earrings complimented her light pink shirt with black dots . She looked as if we were going to a high-class party. " Here comes the beauty" , she teased examining my normal shirt-pant, " where is the beast?" . " Oh, shut up!", I replied and immediately thought of Death or whatever he called himself. I paused for a while. My body ran cold . " Hey, you lazy!" , Anchal pulled me, " Come on, we gotta pick up Khushi too." I locked the door and got into the taxi Anchal had just called. Each moment I thought of the BATHROOM incident . I thought of Death. Most of the time Anchal had to shake me up and I didn't even notice Khushi coming in. " What's up, guys?" , Khushi smiled with the oh-so-beautiful eyes. I noticed she had a black-rose clutch to go with her pretty sequinned black gown. " Something's wrong with her, that's what " , Anchal said pitifully. " What's this, Afreen? Why did you wear such a dress? " , Khushi asked checking me out. " Why, what's wrong? We're just going to CCD right?!" , I slid my hair behind my hair. " You didn't tell her?" , Khushi had surprised. " I thought it was supposed to be a surprise . Anyways, Afreen we are going to Party!" , Anchal said , raising her hands up. " What? Why didn't you tell me before?" , I asked, feeling stupid. Anchal patted my back, " Now,now. It's ok . You look Awesome. Wear this overcoat and you'll look dashing." . " Yeah, great." I said buttoning up the white satin shrug with gold border. There was a lot of traffic and the driver inquired of it. He looked at us from  the rear mirror and chewing tobacco, he said, " Arree, ya hagan Ek accident hua  hain. Kuch nahin, thodi der mein pahunch jaayenge.." ( translation - there has been an accident. Don't worry we'll reach there soon) We went through the hustling traffic thanks to the road rider. Wink we passed by the car which had ran into a truck. I saw a man bleeding from the head as I tried to peep over the curious heads. and guess who I saw? Death. Yeah , he was sucking the soul out of the injured.i turned immediately , hoping he didn't see me. But I was wrong, Death knew. He flew away from the scene and behind the car, like we see in the movies. I squeezed Khushi's hand. " What happened? Why are you shivering? " , she asked me , horrified. " Please,please go fast!" , I urged the driver. But the last thing I remember was the concrete-mixer truck run through the taxi.

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

I woke up from the painful sleep and found hundreds of people looking onto us . I pulled myself a bit up and a headache immediately shot through my head, and when I tried to massage it , I had blood-stained hands. The whole world seemed blurred and then slowly turn from milky to clear . Still lying on the ground, I slowly tried and turned to my left side, Anchal lay with her head facing the ground . She was bleeding from everywhere. It looked as if she was in fits. But she kept murmuring something in jerks. "Afreen," she whispered between seconds , " please you have to save me, go with him" . What was she saying? Go with whom? " Afreen, please, if you're my friend, please listen to him ." , she kept chanting. I pulled myself up with great difficulty . No one did help me. The driver's hand lay out the overturned taxi. It was like Scary movie, blood was there everywhere. Where is Khushi ? I thought as I limped to Anchal. I turned back she was not there. I hadn't realised that the ambulance had come to take us, and I saw Khushi's stretcher entering the door. Anchal continued "Please, okay. Listen to Death. If you want to save me. Please he's eating my head off!" , she cried, " please....." . Her voice slowly died of. " No,no!" , I screamed with the life left in me, " Anchal , no , your not leaving me!Anchal!". The hospital nurses pulled me away from her. I protested as hard as I can. All memories of Anchal flew through my mind. From the time she gave me and Khushi a lollipop when we were five, to the time when me and Khushi teased her about being such a drama queen. No, she cannot leave me. Tears kept flowing from my eyes; until I heard him again. " You can save her", he said silently . Oh, I saw him . I saw him stand next to Anchal with her soul in his hand. " Oh , you idiot!", I shouted violently, " Is this what you want.. Bloodshed? Killing friends? What are you, a devil who has no job to do but ruin people's life?". He smiled cunningly, " All I want is you. " What? Me? I kept quiet. "You want to save your friend's life? Come with me. Come with me to hell. Come with me to marry me." He stressed the last two words so much that my mind started circling. Oh , he gave me an offer. For a friend's life, pay YOUR life!

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
princessofdream
princessofdream
Star
 smile very nice m liking it 

princes

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"princessofdream" wrote:

smile very nice m liking it 

thankx Wink I guess it's bcoz Anchal almost dies! Clown. Ok seriously, I'm joking all right! Hey guys! This girl (this account) is my real best friend Khushi and rockinria ( Anchal ) who is also on kidzworld is my best friend. O.o

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

DEATH - the Dark Lord

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
wow gurl! YOUR A REALLY GOOD WRITER. kEEP WORKING ON THIS STORY!

Be motivated! Haha

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

All Of Me - John Legend

latest videos