Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Beware

Posted By:
Ayoosnickers
Ayoosnickers
Star
The orangish red sun was setting. I could feel a cold breeze about to come, my arms instantly filled with goose bumps. Even though I had on 2 shirts,a hoodie, and a winter coat I still was cold."I'm about to head home." I said to my friend Lucy. We were hanging out by Leonardo Art Shop and Steak & Coffee. "Wait Anais he should be here soon, please I don't wanna do this alone"Lucy pleaded. "5 more minutes."I said crossing my arms. I looked at my I-phone it was 6:57 my mom texted me 3 times asking when I was coming home dinner was ready. I lied and texted her I was eating dinner at Lucy's."Lucy, maybe we should just leave its getting dark and my mom is interrogating me, plus i'm really tired" I said. I began to walk home the leaves crunching under my feet and the tree branches swaying. Someone grabbed my arm, I turned around it was Lucy. "Please!" she pleaded. Just then a red truck pulled up by steak & coffee. "There he is." she said running towards the truck." I grabbed her arm. "Lucy what do we look like 15 year old girls going to meet a 18 year old guy we've never seen"I whispered. "We've seen pictures of him online" Lucy argued yanking her arm away from me. She ran towards the truck I ran after her I wasn't letting her meet him alone. A man with a mustache got out the truck he had long dark brown hair. "Lucy Reystack?" He said. She nodded her head dumb founded. "Nice to meet you"he said opening his arms for a hug. Lucy walked forward and he pulled something out his coat and all I seen was blood dripping. Lucy looked back at me crying in pain. She had a deep gash on her eyebrow. "Lucy!" I screamed running toward her. I'm gonna die i thought.

I ran towards the man he looked at me with fury in his eyes.

Beware

Posted By:
Ayoosnickers
Ayoosnickers
Star
Feed back plz

Beware

Posted By:
Xxisabella8D
Xxisabella8D
StarStarStar
That's a pretty good start. It needs some grammar and punctuation help but the plot sounds good to me.

Beware

Posted By:
ritarip
ritarip
Star
wow how can i creat one like that

silvet

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

A person at school ya hate at school.

latest videos