Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Cereal Killer

Posted By:
mowill007
mowill007
StarStarStar
Prologue
The box of counterfeited cheerios rattled as the man wandered down the darkened alley, waiting for his next victim. A young, skinny girl at about the age of 16 was walking along. She would do anything for a bite to eat. The man approached her and handed her the box of cheerios. She quickly snatched the box and started eating. The side effects stealthily kicked in. Her breathing got heavier. Her heart started rapidly beating. A bloodcurdling cry slipped from her lips and shot across town as the pain grew stronger. The man smiled as the young girl became paralyzed. Her eyes darted back and forth. The man pulled out his switchblade, and made his way to the vibrating young girl.
"You miserable little girl!" The man chuckled, smiled, and kept walking. The girl looked up at him with pleading eyes. Sirens wailed in the distance.
"The fuzz are coming. I'll have to kill you quick." the girl closed her eyes as the killer raised the switchblade. He stabbed her with such force, a little squeak was made in her paralyzed throat. The excruciating pain flew through her body. She wanted to move, but couldn't. The killer was proud with his work. He left the girl to bleed to death. He was satisfied- for now.

you are awesome no matter who you are. remember that now.

Cereal Killer

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
Man i was expecting to read about a guy who killed cereal lol... good job

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Cereal Killer

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
good well done done well good done good well good done well good done well O___O

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Fave bands

Fave bands

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos