Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Miracle Of Life' Florite.

Posted By:
jenny5150
jenny5150
StarStarStar
The Miracle Of Life' Florite: P1: Meeting Florite - Again!? (That's right. I'm going to make it happy. :d I don't like sad stories' ne! Or maybe..)
Intro.
2 years had gone by ever since I first met Florite. And... This was it. She was gone. She was in a tube made of glass. Then' it shattered on her' and She broke.
Meanwhile at school..
Meanwhile' I was walking to school with Fye and saw a big ad on a sign. "The Memory School: Do you want to get your best friend back?" It read. "Whether' it's dead or has memory loss' we'll make her come back!" My mouth came open. "NANI?! It's right near here!" I said. "Let me guess' my sister." He says. "Yeah!" I say. "Let's go!" I dragged him over there' awkwardly. 
Meanwhile at Memory School..
"Florite... Hm... Oh! Florite D. Aoi. Is this who you're looking for? A girl with blonde hair in a ponytail..???" He said. "That's her!" I say happily. "Ok. We'll just message God here-" then' I interrupted him. "YOU CAN DO THAT?!" I scream. Everyone stares at us. "Yes." He says' awkwardly. There was a silence. "Ok. He said yes. Let's get this ready!" He shouts. Then' there was a blinding light. Then' I opened my eyes and saw a figure.
"Am I... Alive..???" She asks. "Yes." I say. I took her hand. "Do you remember who we are?" Tye says. "Of corse' I remember you!" She hugged Fye. "But' about Her... I don't know." She says like I always do. "NANI?!" I scream.

"I wouldn't change my life. Because' I'm me. And me is me. That's the way I'd always want it."'

The New Mad/Evil Chris: P1: The Change In Chris.
Lately' over the years' their had been a change in Chris. What change? WHAT CHANGE?! He used to be mad' you! Whenever we got up now' he was mad because he had just got up. And I would always say to him..

The Miracle Of Life' Florite.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

new here

speak about the above user

:(

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Mom or Dad?

What kinda farm animal are u?

latest videos