Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Just something im working on

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I stared at him. I wanted to be with him so why was he acting like this and saying those things? He knows I wanted to be with him. Hes known since three years ago now. If he broke up with me I don't know if I would survive. If we did brake up I'd lose evrrything . "I-I-I I'm sorry",I managed to say before tears began streaming down my face. He looked at me, he didn't say anything either. He just sat there expecting me to say something more I wasn't giving in this time... Should I continue the story or not?

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Posted By:
Beccah_Love
Beccah_Love
Star
Random hehe (:

Posted By:
miathomas5 Lock
miathomas5
StarStarStarStar

"Nevergonnabelandrysgirl" wrote:

I stared at him. I wanted to be with him so why was he acting like this and saying those things? He knows I wanted to be with him. Hes known since three years ago now. If he broke up with me I don't know if I would survive. If we did brake up I'd lose evrrything . "I-I-I I'm sorry",I managed to say before tears began streaming down my face. He looked at me, he didn't say anything either. He just sat there expecting me to say something more I wasn't giving in this time...

Should I continue the story or not?
I want more! Moreeeee! Yes continue it! Big Grin

Love. ♥

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
How long are you going to be on? I'm gonna post more in a few.

One Direction.

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
Please continue.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
We sat in silence for about an hour. Nobody moved or said anything. He stood up abrubtly. "Oh gosh He's leaving",I thought. I breathed a sigh of relief when he went into the kitchen and came back with two drinks. I took my mine I still didn't speak. "Lacey",he began. I sat my drink on the floor and pulled my legs onto the chair and back against my chest before laying my head on knees. "You have to stop this. You know if you don't I can't continue to be with you",John said. I felt more tears rolled down my face. This was all my fault, if only I would have gotten help before now we would not be having this conversation. " I'm sorry John I'm really sorry. I'll try to quit I promise i all get help", I said. "You said that last time. Why should I believe you this time?",he said. I knew to answer hi question but I froze and couldn't speak. He began cussing "Answer me",he said. His voice was deep angry and stern. "You shouldn't. But John please don't leave me,I said. He looked at me and then walked away...

One Direction.

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 2: A few minutes later I heard noise come from our bedroom. I wanted to see what he was doing, but deep down in my heart I knew he's packing his things, so he could leave. I sat there in the living chair notmoving just crying. The TV was on but the sound was off, it didn't matter because I was sitting in a chair that was in between the TV stand and the door. About twenty minutes later I was still crying. "Lace", I heard him say calling for me. I got up and wiped my tears away and walked to the bedroom. I entered to see him putting his black army boots on. I sighed gently. He looked at me for a moment before saying "I'm going to run some errands, could please clean the house while gone". "Yeah right you not going to run errands", I mumbled under my breath and hoped he didn't hear me. I knew he was going to run errands because his army duffle bag waslaying on the floor next to his feet. I didn't want him to hear me say that but did hear me. "I'm going to errands. I will be back in a couple of hours", he said. "See you when you get back",I said. He stood up and threw his duffle bag on his shoulder. He then walked towards me to hug me. I stood there I was wearing a white tank top and light blue pair of soffes. When close to me I opened my arms and we hugged. It seemed liked we had been hugging for hours when he let go. He placed his chin on my head. This was easy for him to do since he was six foot five inches, a whole foot taller then me. "Lace could please clean the house while I'm gone?", he asked. "I'll clean the house while your gone",I said. I wanted to say more. I stepped back pulling my head out from his. Then he kissed me. He walked to the front door I was right behind him "John I love you", I said. He stood there like he was frozen I expected him to say it back. I don't why I expected him to say it back...

One Direction.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Do Ghosts Exist?

Spoiler?

WHY!

Do Ghosts Exist?

latest videos