Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Hot wheels Accelereacers 5: The Balance spinning out Chapter 1

Posted By:
ilikecamperz
ilikecamperz
StarStarStar
In a perfect morning for the racers in the sweeper someone leaves. a teen with orange glasses says
"Vert where are you?" a brother of the teen with orange glasses pops up, we'll find him he's an Acceleracer now he'll find his way through...or maybe can't... i'm sure he will...

Later in the Scilencerz Headquarters

Our Acceleracer vert wakes up in a bed... Where am i? his dad tells him "at home, back to your room" now to lock this door so you can't escape. In vert's shock he quickly trys to stop his dad but
in a penalty he fails.Why would you do that to me dad? vert asks in a Sad Mood but there is no
answer. Ok i'm going for the windows! but he can't go through there because its locked. No! vert was outraged, but after a faint smoke comes in saying "Vert".In verts shock he says "Alec?" the spirtual Person saying that yes i am Alec your dad joined the Scilenserz because your Mom and Dad got into a Fight after your dad nicknamed himself "Major" his real name was actully Jack. Your mom messed with the Scilenserz so your dad had a deal with the  youngest Scilencer Tezz to eliminate your mom and just to make you laugh your Dad's racing nickname was rabbit he won the 1969 race and married your mom and loved her... to be continued

"Wisdom is circle. What you receive is what you must give back"

-The Accelerons

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I really want to be a jr mod

Only love can hurt like this- Polma Faith

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos