Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Pastriena's first Creepypasta

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

(Beware, this is full of horror, do not read if you hate blood.

Ponyville, a place I rarely go to, it  is full of  mystery. Before you say it is not, you never seen anything hidden in the shadows. For example, I have seen my long-lost sister become a Fel pony. I am getting out of Topic.Here is is what happened..

Well, as you can see, my Pasta scence was  tingling again. I smiled at Discord, who was reformed (oh yes I love Discord) and left. I noticed an  pony half-dead on the ground. I ran over to the pony.
"i-I am fine,young mare, go before I..."
A shadowly dark pony replaced the older mare, blood  spaltered on her mane. She had an forsaken/ undead look, it seemed that she was turned into an Undead pony.  What scared me the most is that she was wearing Deathknight armor.
Sunfire, my friend pasted by, she noticed the pony.
"Wha-What happened to you?"  Sunfire asked the pony
"I-I... Oh I forgot..." the pony replied staring at Sunfire's element.
"Did you become a Scrouge?"  I asked the pony, I can amit  Sunfire's curiousity  goes into me when she's around. I do play WoW (World of Warcraft) when I am not busy,hunting.
The pony took a deep breath then sighed, "Yes, the truth is, I was become one of them."
Sunfire felt sorry for this pony, I wanted to learn more.
"Sunnfire, should we meet Princess Twilight, and ask for infomation?" I asked Sunfire.
"Well, sure."replied Sunfire who began to flap her wings.
This was the beganing of it all, yet this isn't the creepy part...

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

Pastriena's first Creepypasta

Posted By:
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf
StarStarStarStarStar

Sunfire and I went over and I knocked on the door. Spike, eyed us, "Twilight is not here," Spike told us and eyed Sunfire then turned to me, "Sunfire, who is this mare?"
"Pastriena, she's a friend of mine, we, I mean she wants to do alittle reasearch. "
I nodded.
"Twilight  doesn't want anyone at this time, come back latter." Spike told us and shut the door.
"Twilight will usaully let ponies come." Sunfire told me.
I tried to hide It, my Pasta scence was tingling. I shoke, my eyes glowing dark blue.
" Princess Bella might know something" Sunfire said.
I have heard of her before. My sister told me about her in her letters.

Bio pic 7
Discord teaming up with Deathwing lol
Signature 3
Random cross over signature pic
My new AWESOME signature Pic,
Gravity falls^
See Me Feel Me Gnomey signature pic
Powerpuff Girls ^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos