Here are the steps to come first (perhaps, if u truly try it) in ur class-
1. Keep yourself updated 'bout when the exam is scheduled to happen. This will help you b prepared whenever exams strike your head!
2. Always keep your books in groups of subjects.This will help u find books whenever needed without delay. Often, delay in finding books washes away all the excitement to study (if u really have).
3. Before exams strike, make a list of all the prescribed chapters that are gonna come in your exam.
4. Study whenever you like. I prefer studying almost a week before the exams. Early studying may have no effect as on the actual day you may forget all what you've learnt.
5. Whenever you finish preparing for a certain chapter, mark a tick against its name in your list. It helps a lot to give you some relief.
6. Never study waking up late at nights. It just disturbs your sleep. Remember, you need a sound sleep of 6-7 hours every night to do your best the next day.
7. Always take breaks while studying. I take a break every 2 hours for 'bout 30 mins. Never think that watching TV during exams will hamper your studies. It doesn't! Watch TV, but to some extent.
I hope these tips shall improve your examination performance each time you practice them. I practice them myself. And believe me, I come first in my class each year.
please add me!!!