Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
smarty321 Lock
smarty321
StarStarStarStar
Well, First of all, lemme clear that the method described isn't somethin' that came in ma mind and I wrote it. It's my own, personalized way of studying and I always follow it!
Here are the steps to come first (perhaps, if u truly try it) in ur class-
1. Keep yourself updated 'bout when the exam is scheduled to happen. This will help you b prepared whenever exams strike your head!
2. Always keep your books in groups of subjects.This will help u find books whenever needed without delay. Often, delay in finding books washes away all the excitement to study (if u really have).
3. Before exams strike, make a list of all the prescribed chapters that are gonna come in your exam.
4. Study whenever you like. I prefer studying almost a week before the exams. Early studying may have no effect as on the actual day you may forget all what you've learnt.
5. Whenever you finish preparing for a certain chapter, mark a tick against its name in your list. It helps a lot to give you some relief.
6. Never study waking up late at nights. It just disturbs your sleep. Remember, you need a sound sleep of 6-7 hours every night to do your best the next day.
7. Always take breaks while studying. I take a break every 2 hours for 'bout 30 mins. Never think that watching TV during exams will hamper your studies. It doesn't! Watch TV, but to some extent.
I hope these tips shall improve your examination performance each time you practice them. I practice them myself. And believe me, I come first in my class each year.

Never Ever!
Hi everybody!!!
please add me!!!

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I just finished my exams today, but this is great advice! Big Grin I already practise a few of them myself. :3

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
I might actually try this...

And now,
Ducks.

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
By the way, why is this in poetry and stories section? :3

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
smarty321 Lock
smarty321
StarStarStarStar
This was the first time i was posting a forum. So I did not know while writing that i was writing in the wrong category. Is there any way to resolve this prob?

Never Ever!
Hi everybody!!!
please add me!!!

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"smarty321" wrote:

This was the first time i was posting a forum. So I did not know while writing that i was writing in the wrong category. Is there any way to resolve this prob?

Well, that's okay! As long as nobody minds, it's okay! ^.^
You could ask the Jr. mods to move the thread, if you really want to put this thread into another category. smile 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Should marching band be considered a sport

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos