Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
smarty321 Lock
smarty321
StarStarStarStar
Well, First of all, lemme clear that the method described isn't somethin' that came in ma mind and I wrote it. It's my own, personalized way of studying and I always follow it!
Here are the steps to come first (perhaps, if u truly try it) in ur class-
1. Keep yourself updated 'bout when the exam is scheduled to happen. This will help you b prepared whenever exams strike your head!
2. Always keep your books in groups of subjects.This will help u find books whenever needed without delay. Often, delay in finding books washes away all the excitement to study (if u really have).
3. Before exams strike, make a list of all the prescribed chapters that are gonna come in your exam.
4. Study whenever you like. I prefer studying almost a week before the exams. Early studying may have no effect as on the actual day you may forget all what you've learnt.
5. Whenever you finish preparing for a certain chapter, mark a tick against its name in your list. It helps a lot to give you some relief.
6. Never study waking up late at nights. It just disturbs your sleep. Remember, you need a sound sleep of 6-7 hours every night to do your best the next day.
7. Always take breaks while studying. I take a break every 2 hours for 'bout 30 mins. Never think that watching TV during exams will hamper your studies. It doesn't! Watch TV, but to some extent.
I hope these tips shall improve your examination performance each time you practice them. I practice them myself. And believe me, I come first in my class each year.

Never Ever!
Hi everybody!!!
please add me!!!

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I just finished my exams today, but this is great advice! Big Grin I already practise a few of them myself. :3

Choco and Snowy before

SPOILER
Choco and Snowy now

Choco is nearly pushing poor Snowy off the stool! D:

Wink Tongue DevilAngel Wink Grin

Big Grin

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
I might actually try this...

And now,
Ducks.

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
By the way, why is this in poetry and stories section? :3

Choco and Snowy before

SPOILER
Choco and Snowy now

Big Grin

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
smarty321 Lock
smarty321
StarStarStarStar
This was the first time i was posting a forum. So I did not know while writing that i was writing in the wrong category. Is there any way to resolve this prob?

Never Ever!
Hi everybody!!!
please add me!!!

How To Prepare For Exams

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar

"smarty321" wrote:

This was the first time i was posting a forum. So I did not know while writing that i was writing in the wrong category. Is there any way to resolve this prob?

Well, that's okay! As long as nobody minds, it's okay! ^.^
You could ask the Jr. mods to move the thread, if you really want to put this thread into another category. smile 

Choco and Snowy before

SPOILER
Choco and Snowy now

Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos