Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Girl And The Mirror

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: Natalie and her parents have moved into a new house. It's very beautiful and in a kind and helpful neighborhood. But when Natalie finds an old mirror in the attic, her world is turned upside down..

Name: Natalie Parker
Personality: Brave, strong, kind, daring, sarcastic at times, leader-type, tomboyish.
Appearance: Long strawberry blonde hair, glasses with black rims, green eyes, freckles, gold chain necklace with small blue gem, grey T-shirt with blue peace sign, denim jeans, red sneakers.
History: Natalie Parker was born in Oregon to Mary and Andrew Parker. After she was 5 years old, they moved from Oregon to Tennessee. When she was 12, they moved from their Tennessee home to a new neighborhood in Minnesota, where she currently lives in a beautiful home. Natalie is enrolled in Valley High, which oddly is a middle school, not a high school.
Others: The necklace she wears was given to her when she was 5 years old, by her aunt Julie. She said that the necklace would protect her from harm and evil, and it has. Aunt Julie got the necklace from her mother, who was Irish, and said that the necklace protected her with the Luck of the Irish.
Origins: Natalie is 100% American, 50% Irish, and 50% British. Nobody knows how she is British, not even her family, because all her British ancestors passed away years ago.
Accent: She has an Irish accent that she practices a lot, but mainly has a normal American accent most of the time.

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom
"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"

The Girl And The Mirror

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds interesting! Big Grin

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

The Girl And The Mirror

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Sounds interesting! Big Grin
Thanks. I'll be posting it soon. smile

Jack, you aren't Spiderman. Stop crawling through people's windows. Spider Crawl

Chocolate Milk Boom

The Girl And The Mirror

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar
Finally--the first chapter!
Natalie's Point Of View:
Bzzzt, bzzt, bzzt.... I groaned and turned off the alarm clock. I brushed my teeth, did my hair, washed my face. I got into my clothes and walked downstairs. "Nadie!" Sofie said. Sofie is my 5-year old sister, who can pronounce my name, but chooses not to. "Sofie, how many times do I have to tell you? My name isn't Nadie, it's Natalie!" I said. "I know, but I prefer Nadie!" Sofie answered. "Ughh..fine.." I said, rolling my eyes. (Sorry it's short)

Chocolate Milk Boom

The Girl And The Mirror

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Its pretty good but you said her instead of mine. smile

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

The Girl And The Mirror

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Big Grin

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

The Girl And The Mirror

Posted By:
LilFairy
LilFairy
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Its pretty good but you said her instead of mine. smile
I didn't notice that until you said it

Chocolate Milk Boom

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

periods!!!! (GIRLS ONLY)

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How to take notes in school.

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Chat

latest videos