Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

But I don't wanna say goodbye. [story]

Posted By:
ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose
StarStarStarStar
Prologue

Tears fall down my cheeks as I watch him walk away. After everything we've been through, after everything that's happen; he chooses Emma over me.

It's fine with me, it always has to be.

I watch as he stops midway, the purple suitcase banging against the ground as he stops. He doesn't turn around, and the bodyguard struggles to keep the cheering fans away.

I know what you're probably thinking, a 14 year old boy with fans?

My heart pounds with curiosity. Is he gonna leave? Is he gonna stay? I press my lips together and I watch as he just stands there, frozen.

He runs his fingers through his sandy hair and he breathes heavily, saying something inaudible to me. 

Then he continues to walk and the gate closes.

I look carefully, wondering if he's going to turn around and say, "I can't leave you, I'm so sorry" but that doesn't happen.

I should've known better. Who am I compared to a guy like him? A rich, powerful man who wants his son to be with a fine young lady with elegancy.

I can do that, I can be elegant.... or can I?

I shake my head, what's the point? It isn't like he's gonna turn back anyways. 

Yeah, I should've known better. There is no "us" and I am perhaps a nobody. I made the biggest mistake of my life and he made the biggest mistake of forgiving me.

I did it once before, and I'm ashamed to say I would do it again.

I want to sit down and burst into tears or run to him.

But would he forgive me?

Today I see pain, I saw pain in his eyes as he turned around and left me. I saw pain in his hands as he trembled, struggling to keep the suitcase in his hand.

I'm going insane.

What hurts the most isn't the fact that I am standing in a plain white airport, or the fact I have nobody to talk to.

What hurts is he didn't look back. What hurts is he didn't say goodbye.

But if I could reply that scene, and he really did say goodbye then I wouldn't say anything at all.

Because I don't wanna say goodbye. Not anymore

valencia 101
Forever Friends 11
taylor swift quote
taylor!!!!

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
T_T

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
that's super duper depressing Frown

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Phone charger shortages

ThE WoRd GaMe

how do u make your text move?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Chat not working for me!

Chat not working for me!

latest videos