Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

For the Love of Art

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar
Gwen:
I dash down the stairs, and pace back and forth.  Robin is gone for good.  I'm all alone in middle school.  I hear the bus screech to a halt at my front door.  I walk outside and step onto the bus.  Destiny shoots a devilish grin at me.  I glance at her warily.  London looks away, guilty of something.  Willow smirks.  Stupid Doom Divas.  They called themselves that once last year, and have ever since.  We stop in front of a sort-of big house.  I hear a horse whinny.  A cute collie barks at the bus happily. 
"Bye Blackberry!" A voice yells.  It's Rosetta, the girl who has horses for friends.  She lives on a horse ranch.  Once, she told us about her horse Starstruck.  She sits down next to me and grins.  Rosetta's nice, but gets teased.  Destiny snickers.
"Hey, how are your stupid donkeys Rosetta?  Are they good pardner?" She asks, smirking and imitating a southern accent.  Rosetta looks at the floor.  Then, we reach tomboy Tara's house.  She slumps on, bares her teeth at Destiny, London and Willow, then sits across from me.  She waves, then looks at the 3 smirking girls.
"They're not smart," She says, jerking her thumb at them.  Rosetta gives a small smile.  London looks at us.  Her perfect red hair is in a bun, and she smooths her designer skirt.
"Shut up, Tara," London says, shooting us a look.  Destiny smiles at London.  "
"Yeah, just go back to your football field and go get a goal or something," Destiny says.  A grin spreads across Tara's face.
"Wow, you really are stupid.  They're called touchdowns," Tara says.  Destiny's face flames.  She quickly fires back a response.
"At least I don't look like a troll!" Destiny shrieks.  We arrive at school and a red-faced Destiny practically drags London and Willow behind her.  Tara walks off coolly toward the group of guys.  It's confusing how Tara had acted like mine and Rosetta's friend on the bus.  Rosetta still stays right next to me.  She looks at me and says,
"I'm sorry that Robin left, Gwen.  I know it must hurt not really have any friends anymore." I smile at her, and look at her big, sad green eyes.
"I have you," I reply.  Her face lights up.
"You think of me as your friend?" She asks, shocked.  I nod.  We grin at each other, link our arms and walk off toward the front doors, our heads held high. 

That is the first chapter of my story! Hope you enjoyed it!

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

For the Love of Art

Posted By:
Cataclysm_Destruct
Cataclysm_Destruct
StarStarStarStar
That's pretty good ^^

★ I'm Jay! Pleasure To Meet You ★

'Welcome to the League of Draven...'

For the Love of Art

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[presses the imaginary like button] that was enjoying and I hope you write more Big Grin

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

insanity

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

let's just chat on this forum post O.o

who has your fav bio?

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos