Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Story Of Two Children

Posted By:
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor
StarStarStarStar
It was a bright and sunny day. David was getting ready to play outside. And so was Andy. And they went outside. And they played. Until they went into a creek. Not just any creek, an awfully suspicious one. Like any curious children they stepped into the creek. Not knowing what would come out or appear. They walked about 15 miles from home. Until they started seeing things. Rotting corpses, torn dead bodies everywhere. They saw cleavers and shotguns along with knives. Andy happened to have his arm suddenly cut off by a tall creature with chainsaws for hands and red flesh. The two ran like wild animals, Andy was incredibly injured by his sawed-off arm. The two ran out of the creek. David kept seeing things and went to a mental hospital. Andy however, was in a medical hospital currently seeing things and is in a coma. There parents were worried sick. Andy died of eternal-bleeding. David was shot on sight after he escaped the hospital. Every time you go in that creek, the monster will appear. Everybody has been reporting of children going missing. Reproduction factors have gone low. Everything was ruined for the whole neighborhood. The FBI got on the case but half of the men were killed in the process. The government did nothing about this except sending the FBI on it because they are lazy bum holes. David and Andy are still dead to today, and 20 children are too. It's been almost 10 years since this case happened. I decided to go into the creek myself. I had a shotgun and a backpack with me. Not to mention I was armored up. I went into the creek. Except David and Andy weren't seeing things, those bodies were real. But the weapons were hallucinations. The monster appeared. I grabbed out my shotgun, it had only 10 shots on it so I had to make it quick. I had to dodge and shoot and sometimes at the same times. But after I ran out of ammo, the creatures bag on his head came off. And before I could see what his face looked like, he cut his own head off. And fell over on the ground...it made a big crashing sound and everybody went down to see what has happened. Everybody was shocked and declared the creek to be sealed up. The creek is now abandon and sealed up for good. Many people have went in there again and never came back. It couldn't happen because of the monster. But something else I just couldn't put my finger on it. Rumors have spread all through the news. Even Namco heard about the news and included him in there arcade game Splatterhouse in 1988. I don't know how this exactly happened. But rumors are still spreading. Of course some silly ones are obviously false. But some might be real, you never know. I still come to the graves of David and Andy every now and then. And I think about the monster.
Lemme know what you think of mai story.

-ZELITTLEDOCTOR- -10- -ROLEPLAYER- -YAOI FANBOY-

If i had my own dvd cover (in which im planning to use)
teh nostalgia

Minecraft...Its just minecraft
MINECEAFT

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
O_O

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
O_O I.... I do....... I don't.......... I don't........ WHAT!?!?!?!?!

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Wonderful!!! For nightmares, scary movies, mental scars, etc.....

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What new KW features has you noticed?

Profile Picture

Being bullied

Type in the face you have on right now

Being bullied

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos