Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello peoples. I have Chapter 4 for all you eager people out there. This chapter will revel the main characters name, that you all waited so patiently for. You have my respects on that regard. And I was threatened by a certain someone. I hope it's good enough because if it's not....... well lets just say you probably won't hear from me for sometime. 

So Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I faintly heard Prunia calling to me, still shaking me the same she had before. I cracked my eyes and met her still frigid gaze. She looked genuinely concerned. I opened my eyes more, trying to get used to the now dusk sky. I turned my head slightly and saw two new faces.

One was a man that didn’t look like he should know these two. He was wearing a skintight outfit. It was a blue and silver outfit, all in one. Unlike the past outfits the other “heroes” had, he was lacking in the armor department. He had no armor what so ever. He had an average athletic build. Nothing too special there. I was quite curious to know his power.

The other was a hooded woman. She was wearing a dark grey outfit. Her first layer was a skintight outfit. It was accented with a dark red, complementing the dark grey. Her lower were tight pants with pockets, similar to cargo pants. The pockets, however, were quite hidden. You would hardly see them unless you were close. Or had night vision still on like my mask had.

On her outer part of her outfit, she was wearing a hood, blocking all light from getting her nose and up. She had strips of cloth on her forearms and thighs, as well as a scarf she had on. On her belt, I saw knives and other utilities. I could sense great power in her though; I wondered why she needed knives. She was quite similar to my outfit though.

She had armor plating on her arms, wrist to her elbows. As well as armor plating on here calves.

“Hey. You’re awake. Are you alright,” Prunia asked, interrupting my scan of these unknown people

“Yea I’m fine. Thanks,” I answered getting up. I tried hard to make sure I didn’t lose my balance.

“What happened?”

“I guess I just fainted. I pushed my body too hard. Especially after that weird focus move I did. Who are these two people,” I asked pointing to the newcomers.

“This is the rest of my team. This is Quake,” she said pointing at the man, “and this is Umbra,” pointing to the hooded woman.

“Sorry we were late. We were dealing with another problem in the city when the explosion happened. We had to split,” Quake explained. He was quite sophisticated. I was assuming he was the muscle of the group, hence the name and lack of armor. He could be the brains as well based on the way he talked.

“It’s fine. You had a job to do, I should’ve been able to do mine without getting anyone else involved,” though I knew that wasn’t going to happen. General Warren was too persistent for that.

“Crap. Warren. Where the hell is he?” I thought in a minor panic. I looked quickly and saw that he was still knocked out from my blow. “God. What was that move?”

“What are you going to about him,” I said, pointing at Warren.

“We were going to throw him in jail. That’s usually what we do. But he was trying to kill you. You can do what you want to him,” Prunia said.

I looked at Warren, being reminded of the torture the company he works for did to me. Everything they did to me was the only reason I was here right now, the only reason I was who I am today. I still try to shut people out of my life. At that time, I realized that I almost told Prunia my past. I’m sorta glad I passed out; I didn’t want to tell her anything.

“I’ll take care of him privately,” I said darkly. I picked him up and started to walk away.

Prunia looked at me. Her mouth was agape, insinuating she was going to say something, but she thought against it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Two Is Below!

Destiny Concept Art

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Part Two!

Note: This does get slightly graphic. Lotta blood so get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took Warren to an abandoned warehouse. It was old and worn out. Its structural integrity was going to give any second. I could get out but, Warren, he wasn’t going to be so lucky. I found an old water pipe that was still slightly worked. I took Warren and put his face in front of the pipe and turned it on. Water splashed on his face and did its job, waking him up. He was coughing, trying to get the water out of his nose and mouth.

“Good. You’re awake,” I said.

“What the happened,” he asked, still coughing.

“I knocked you out. You were out for a good 3 hours.”

“You must feel proud. You knocked me out and now you have me captured in ice thanks to your little friend. Now what are you gunna do, huh? Kill me? You don’t have the guts to kill me!”

“I wasn’t going to kill you; at least not yet. I’m going to make sure you know what it was like to be a test subject. Minus the experiment.”

I gripped my sword handle and deployed the blue plasma blade.

“You must think I’m scared of what you are going to do to me. I’m a military general! I’ve been through worse stuff than you can even imagine!”

I looked at him. I saw in his eyes no fear. He didn’t care what I did to him. I could dismember all his limbs and he wouldn’t be fazed. But that didn’t stop my hatred for him or what he stood for. A tool.

I took my sword and drove it into his leg, breaking past the bone and going through his muscles like bread. Blood immediately started seep out of the cut. I heard his scream over the flood of hatred I had for him. I twisted blade encountering more parts of his femur. He yelled again, taking in the pain, squirming to get away.

He had been through a lot, granted, but nobody could withstand a plasma sword that is constantly burning your muscles and bones. That was too much pain to take in. Even for him.

I pulled out my sword, blood dripping off the tip. I looked where the blade was and saw the burned flesh around the deep cut.

“You are loving this aren’t you,” Warren said, coughing up blood.

“No. I’m not. See yourself as a message to COSMO. Until that place is gone and everybody connected to it is dead, I won’t be happy,” I seethed through my teeth.

Warren laughed loudly, “good luck with that one. There is so many people connected to COSMO, you’ll grow old before you can get close to getting any of the important people. Those are only people that matter. The men at the top. Everyone else are just pawns in their game. And as long you are not taken care of, you will just hinder their plans even more.”

“Plans? What plans?”

“I’m not telling you that.”

“Like hell you aren’t,” I shouted as I thrust my sword into his arm. I grabbed my second sword and deployed the red plasma blade. I twirled it and drove that blade into his other arm. I crotched and got in his face, “What aren’t you telling me?”

“That I led the attack to capture you two years ago.”

I stopped and stood up, shock clearly on my face. I was trying to register what he just said. Then it hit me. That scene again that made me who I am. That reoccurring scene that haunts me. That tortures my mind and slowly degrades it, throwing it into an abyss of sorrow.

“What did you just say,” I questioned, wanting an answer now.

“You heard me,” he answered, “that raid we did two years ago. I led that team. I was reason your little ‘girlfriend’ died.”

I snapped. I punched his face repeatedly. I had armor around my hands that went throughout my entire body. It was a dark, gunmetal grey. Right now, it was worn, dented, and stained with blood since that battle and chase. It had lost it’s gloss and shine over time and now was practically a matte grey.

Destiny Concept Art

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
And Finally Part Three!! Man This is a long one. Oh yeah. Forgot the note.

Note: This is pretty graphic as well so...... yeah. You know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My metal-covered fist continued to beat his face in. Finally, after some time, I stopped due to fatigue. When I stopped, I barely recognized him. His face was layered in blood and it was now misshapen. I looked at my fist, which were now covered in Warren’s blood. I wasn’t sure if he was dead or not. I checked his pulse. It was faint but still present. That wasn’t much of a surprise. COSMO created him to kill me. If that was his purpose, he wasn’t going to die so easily. Not from consistent strikes.

I pulled both my swords out of Warren’s arms. Both his arms were covered in blood from the cut down, which was in his forearm. My swords were also blood covered. The plasma would soon burn the blood off.

I walked over to a pillar and sat down, still slightly catching my breath. I was sitting, thinking.  “Why did those four help me? Who were they exactly? Did they work under someone,” I asked. I knew most of these but I wanted to know more.

“Why am I asking myself this? I can’t let myself get attached to anyone. Especially not four people.”

“Maybe you are curious about them,” a female voice in my conscious countered, “or maybe you want to team up with them. You did a pretty good job working together.”

“You know how dangerous it would be to get other people involved. They’ll turn out like-“

“I know how you’ll turn out if you don’t get some kind of help. You can’t keep doing this by yourself, Zero!”

“…. I have to. I don’t want anybody else dying because of me.”

“You think I died because of you? I knew what I was getting myself into when we met. You needed shelter. I couldn’t just leave you there. Besides, you told about COSMO. I already knew.”

“Still… You would still be here if you never met me.”

“And I would regret leaving you there to die. I cared about you, Zero. I still do.”

“You know, you are probably the only reason why I am still alive, Jen”

“Yep,” she said confidently.

I chuckled to myself. I looked at Warren and remembered what the situation was. I got up and poured more water on his face. He didn’t wake up. I checked his heart rate and it was gone. Nothing. He was dead. I pulled out my sword, deployed it and stabbed him in the chest to make sure he didn’t get up.

I took my sword out of his chest and walked toward the exit, never looking back. I was on a mission. And that mission would begin only if Prunia accepted me on her team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoo!!! Got passed this chapter with his name in hand. Hopefully this is good for that "person" that threatened me. You know who you are. We got a little insight on his past again. Who is Jen? What is she to Zero? You won't find out next chapter but, you will see the "Team's" arch nemesis. Whoo!! Bad guys!! Don't forget to give me feedback. Yesh. Till next time... 

Destiny Concept Art

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
The Bumps 

Destiny Concept Art

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[sorry for me late posting on this]

I looooove this story and thanks for posting it and I would love to read more.  Your talented mate and this is me opinion smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

I looooove this story and thanks for posting it and I would love to read more.  Your talented mate and this is me opinion smile 

Thanks so much Huge. You're feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Destiny Concept Art

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

this ^  

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
Stabbing Warren in the chest when he's already dead and gone? Kinda overkill, isn't it? (;

The Outcast - Ch. 4

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

Stabbing Warren in the chest when he's already dead and gone? Kinda overkill, isn't it? (;
Totally necessary. Wink

Destiny Concept Art

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last on to say 'Chips' wins-moved

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to say Pikachu wins!

Send the person above you a friend request!

latest videos