Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The dark side -moved

Posted By:
Materbat Lock
Materbat
Star
My dad is on the good side I am on the dark side we are In a war my dad shots our plane we are falling my commander commander kitty jumped of the plane so it could balance no commander kitty I said it was to late Sad the plane flew the war ended the dark side won my dad was hurt badly my dad and I talked he wanted me to join the good side I said no and shot him with a laser blaster he died commander kitty returned we were happy  a while later a rocket hit commander kitty's tower it exploded and he died I became the new master        To be continued

The dark side -moved

Posted By:
SpiderlMan
SpiderlMan
Star
When do you going to finish the rest?
A good effort fella, I like it.

Message given by
Spidey

The dark side -moved

Posted By:
girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2
StarStarStarStar
Jokes are supposed to be funny, so when you end up in  hospital bed, that joke always seems the funniest to you. But the harsh reality is that we are the youth of a nation, we are rolemodels. The sticks and stones people throw, may never break your bones. But the words people say, rip your skin apart. True story of a forgotten girl.... </3

Nothing left to give....

The dark side -moved

Posted By:
Materbat Lock
Materbat
Star
I am the new master commander kitty is dead I have killed my dad I have made changes another war began it is early in the morning blood everywhere it is the wind of the war it's over my time is done my dad is not yet dead  same as commander kitty I am not master any more my master was wrong I am on the evil side he told me never join the bad side but I have  to be continued

The dark side -moved

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Be good mate Angel 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

Are your parents strict or not?

If you have the Chance....

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Time Is It Where You Live?

Harry potter or twilight???

latest videos