Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

true funny stories

Posted By:
lilyfur
lilyfur
StarStarStarStar
hello I want funny stories, funny stories from when your parents where kids,  funny stories your kids grand kids and great great great grand kids will be hearing!  Funny stories about school!  Funny stories about braces!

Here is my story:
I walked into the orthodantist lobby, the receptionist took one look at me and started laughing,  laughing so much her head could have fallen right off.  Now... I bet you are wondering what the heck I did to myself. Right?  Well I am just about to tell you.  I was in the living room and some how, I got a crochet hook stuck in my orthodantics.  I pulled and pulled but It was stuck tight.  
"Mom! Help!"  I cried
She couldn't get it out either.  So she called the orthodantist,  they were on lunch break.  So I sat and watched TV... With a crochet hook sticking out of my mouth.  Finally we got to the orthodantist, mom took a picture on the elevator, the orthodantist laughed too.  Finally the orthodantist came out... He started laughing, then the receptionist started laughing,  mom was already laughing by then.  Well that is the end of my story...  And yes they did sucsessfuly remove the crochet hook
The End

Fave studio c quotes.
Balance restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so wish there was actually an awkward viking, life would be so much easier same with the shoulder angle

true funny stories

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
o_O

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hey Kidzworldians!

how to train your dragon 2

It's Musical Game.

My favorite animal is a coyote

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Profile Pic not showing

latest videos