Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
lilyfur
lilyfur
StarStarStarStar
hello I want funny stories, funny stories from when your parents where kids,  funny stories your kids grand kids and great great great grand kids will be hearing!  Funny stories about school!  Funny stories about braces!

Here is my story:
I walked into the orthodantist lobby, the receptionist took one look at me and started laughing,  laughing so much her head could have fallen right off.  Now... I bet you are wondering what the heck I did to myself. Right?  Well I am just about to tell you.  I was in the living room and some how, I got a crochet hook stuck in my orthodantics.  I pulled and pulled but It was stuck tight.  
"Mom! Help!"  I cried
She couldn't get it out either.  So she called the orthodantist,  they were on lunch break.  So I sat and watched TV... With a crochet hook sticking out of my mouth.  Finally we got to the orthodantist, mom took a picture on the elevator, the orthodantist laughed too.  Finally the orthodantist came out... He started laughing, then the receptionist started laughing,  mom was already laughing by then.  Well that is the end of my story...  And yes they did sucsessfuly remove the crochet hook
The End

Fave studio c quotes.
Balance restored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Normal people:say "OH MY GOSH"
WARRIORS Fans:say "OH MY STARCLAN"
Normal people:go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
WARRIORS Fans:know Rock is watching them
Normal people:say shut up or I'll tell on you!
WARRIORS Fans:say Shut up or Tigerstar will get you!
Normal people:say dang it!
WARRI

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
o_O

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

latest forum posts

Fake bffs