Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Frozen (my version)

Posted By:
ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01
StarStarStar
One day Elsa was sitting at home with her nanny. She was watching TV. Her mother was having a baby! Then her nanny came over to Elsa. "Sweetie, your mother's calling" she said and gave Elsa the phone. "Honey, tell Ms. Hoggins to take you to the hospital to see your new baby sister!" said her mom over the phone. "YAY! A 'sistaw'(baby talk for sister)!!!" she shouted joyfully. On the way, she sang. "I'm having a baby 'sistaw', it's gonna be so fun!" She arrived at the hospital. She saw in a baby carriage, a small baby, with a red-orange type of hair and green eyes. "Hewo 'wittwe'(hello little) baby!" she said. "What's 'haw'(her) name?" she asked her mother. "Babies don't have names already! What do you want to name her? She's your sister!" Elsa thought. "Hmm.. How about..... Anna!" 

To Be Continued

ArtistGirl,

OUT!!!! Wink Nose

Frozen (my version)

Posted By:
ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01
StarStarStar
Part 2

Elsa's new baby sister, Anna came home. Soon, in her room, Elsa found out she had ice powers! She and Anna grew and grew. Soon Elsa was 8 and Anna was 6. On a hot summer day, Anna and Elsa would go outside and ice skate! "How do you make ice?" Anna asked Elsa. "I don't know, it's just a power!" One day Anna and Elsa were playing. Anna was jumping and Elsa was catching her with ice. But then Elsa slipped and Anna was about to fall! ''Anna!'' Elsa shouted and her ice hit Anna's head and Anna fell and rolled down the hill. "No, Anna!" Elsa was scared and it started to snow..

To be continued  in Part 3

ArtistGirl,

OUT!!!! Wink Nose

Frozen (my version)

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar
Nice story so far 

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

Frozen (my version)

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
This is really good. ^-^

Frozen (my version)

Posted By:
yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11
StarStarStarStar
Wow! It's almost exactly like the original! That totally didn't waste any of my time at all!

"We're colored people and they call us the human race."
-Toby McKeehan
"There's something deep inside that keeps my faith alive."
-John Cooper
"Tell me it's over I'll still love you the same."
-Shinedown
"Anything not saved will be lost."
-My quit screen
I feel like I'm going to Vurp.
Vurp
Misha had long hair?
Whoa Misha Collins had long hair...

Frozen (my version)

Posted By:
ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01
StarStarStar
Elsa and Anna's parent's rushed into the room as they heard Elsa. "Mommy! Daddy!" she called. "Elsa, you've taken this too far!" the king cried as he saw the ice and snow all over the place. "I didn't mean to! It was an accident!" The queen rushed over to Anna and picked her up. "She's ice cold!" the queen gasped. The king went to the castle library and found a map. It lead to trolls. The family rushed to the trolls. The oldest troll talked to the king and queen about Elsa's powers, which soon lead to Anna not knowing her sister had ice powers. From that day, Anna asked Elsa the same question, and sometimes she  actually sang. "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Until, one day, Elsa finally answered.

ArtistGirl,

OUT!!!! Wink Nose

Frozen (my version)

Posted By:
ArtistGirl01
ArtistGirl01
StarStarStar
Anna was walking away from Elsa's door, when she heard a sigh."Oh, I wish I could, Anna." said Elsa, quietly. "Elsa?" exclaimed Anna, happy to hear her sister's voice NOT telling her to go away. "Why can't you?" "Oh, uh, Anna?!" Elsa said, nervously. "Elsa, I missed you! Open the door!" "Umm... I can't." Elsa said "WHY NOT??????????" Anna asked, having no clue they weren't supposed to make contact. "I just...." Elsa sighed "PLEEEAAAASSSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Anna begged. "Well.... I guess a tiny crack won't hurt..." Elsa said. She opened up the door a little bit and peeked at Anna. "Wow. You've really grown!" she exclaimed. She opened the door a little more. ''Well... I'll build a snowman IF Daddy's okay with it." They ran to their Father and asked "Can we please, oh please build a snowman?" And he said.... YES!! As long as Elsa was careful. 

ArtistGirl,

OUT!!!! Wink Nose

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

latest videos