Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Outcast - Ch.7

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Ha! You thought you would have to wait a long time for this chapter. Nope. It's right in your face like BAM!! Well. You should know what happened last time so, here we go! But you know I have to do this since I failed to do it last time.

Note: All the characters in The Outcast are mine. If you would like to use them, ask me. I would be glad to give you the "rights" to them. Okay. Enough of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team’s HQ was not the size I was expecting. It was larger. And underground. I don’t know how they would begin doing something like this but, they did. And here it was.

I was even more shocked from this than I was from the city. The headquarters had a sort of rust that was all over the place. I’m assuming it was fine since they have lived down her for who-knows-how-long. It had multiple rooms. More rooms than I could count. Most of them being bedrooms. I guess they were expecting more members. Or preparing for anyone who wanted to join.

The main room was the command room. It had a giant computer on the farthest wall from the door, which was now behind us, and a sort of table in the center. That table was hooked up to the computer and was also an independent machine. Quite the work of technology.

Prunia headed over to the wall on the right and grabbed something, bringing it back to me, “Here’s your communicator. I know it’s not anything spectacular but, it works and it serves it purpose,” she explained holding it in her hand for me to take.

I picked up the small earpiece and looked at it, “I’ll put this in later,” I said, letting it rest in my balled up fist, making sure it wouldn’t slip.

“I’ll take you to your room,” Quake said, “Unless you want the tour now.”

“No. I want to sleep. Haven’t been able to do that for a while now,” I said chuckling lightly.

Quake headed for the door which slid open, allowing for me and Quake to walk into the corridor. The place was almost like a giant square or rectangle. It was amazing how all of this was underground.

“So, how long have you guys had this team formed now,” I asked, breaking the silence.

“Not very long. About 6 months. Maybe 7,” he answered, “It’s all felt like a giant blur now. I sorta lost track,” he added chuckling.

“Yeah, I understand,” I said, chuckling myself.

I didn’t take long for us to reach a door. It had nothing on it like the rest of them. All of them were labeled with what the room was, or in this case, who it belonged to.

“Well,” he said moving slightly closer to the door causing it slid open and reveal it’s inside, “Here’s your room.”

“Wow,” I said. It was a plain room. Nothing to be shocked about. But it was the fact that it was mine. I didn’t have to worry about anything when I left this room. Just that there would some low-life trying to rob a bank or some other petty crime. “Thanks,” I said to Quake before walking in, allowing the door to shut behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Two Below!

Crota

"I am Crota......... And I'm coming......."

The Outcast - Ch.7

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Part Two!

~2 Hours Later~

It was now late. 2 O’clock in the morning to be exact. I wasn’t sleeping yet like I assumed the rest of the team was. I was just resting my eyes. My armor was off along with my mask and my door was locked. Took me a while to figure that out but, I got it.

Suddenly, my mask wrapped it’s way around my face, covering it like it usually did. A text box popped up, text reading, “Caution: Human Locking Onto Current Location Via Teleportation”. Great, I said to myself.

I activated my armor, which covered my body in seconds. I looked up to see a hooded figure in front of me, “Who are you,” I asked quietly as to not wake anybody.

The figure brought their head up. That’s when I saw the familiar shape of Umbra, “Oh, it’s you,” I said slightly disappointed, “Ya know, you could just be like a normal person and knock on my door,” I said sitting down on my bed. I looked up at her, “Well, I can tell you want something. What is it?”

“Answers,” she answered sternly.

“You have questions?”

“Don’t act stupid. When I ask my questions, I want answers,” she said. It sounded like she would kill me if I didn’t.

“Fine. Ask your questions.”

“First off, who are you?”

“I thought we went over this. I would explain everything when I felt comfortable.”

“Your comfort is the least of my worries. I don’t want you hurting my friends.”

“They’re my friends too.”

“NO! They aren’t. You just meet them. You know nothing about them. Now answer my question or else I’ll make sure you don’t see tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow is already here. It’s 2:12.”

“Now,” she raised her voice putting her black aura hands to my face.

“Okay. Fine. I’ll answer,” I said before pausing, “My name is Damian Mercer.”

“What did you do the general?”

“I killed him. More specifically, I beat his face in to the point that you wouldn’t be able to recognize him. Along with stabbing my swords into both his legs. Any more questions?”

Final Part Below!

Crota

The Outcast - Ch.7

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Final Part!

“Why won’t you take off your mask?”

“Why won’t you take off your hood?”

She slowly dropped her hands from my face, “What?”

“Your hood. You haven’t taken it off since I met you. I have seen everybody else’s face except yours. All I’ve seen is your mouth.”

“At least you have seen some of my face. I haven’t seen any of yours. And what does my hood have to do with your mask?”

“Besides you being a hypocrite?”

“You are really starting to piss me off, you know that.”

“How about a deal. I take off my mask. You take off your hood.”

Umbra looked at me confused, “How do I know I can trust you?”

“You don’t. All the more reason to do it.”

She looked at me with a suspicious look. Thinking. “Fine. Same time.”

“Okay. 1.”

“2.”

“3,” We said together unveiling each other’s face. I looked at hers completely confused. She had the same look. I was so utterly confused. She was beautiful yet, she hides her face under a hood. Why?

My mouth twitched to say something before she broke the silence, “What happened,” she asked referring to the scars on my face.

I closed my mouth then answered, “I would need to tell you my past for you to understand.”

“After seeing your face,” she said still dumbfounded, “I’m all ears.”

I sighed heavily, “You owe me for telling you early,” I said before continuing, “It all started 6 years ago, when I was 8 years old….”

Whoa.... Looks like we might see Zero's past a little early. Well, it was bound to happen. Umbra didn't like him and they way that she was acting this chapter, she was literally going to kill Zero. What is Zero's past going to hold? Guess we'll find next time. Please Give Feedback! Thanks!

Crota

The Outcast - Ch.7

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[ish loving this and runs over to Chapter 8] xD

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

FOOD FIGHT!!

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

Username Change-moved

latest videos