Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, today I'm posting a LOT of poems. Well... yeah. This is about my obsession with wolves. I LOVE WOLVES! As you can see from my forum signature. This poem was ALSO a part of something for language. So... yeah! I hope you enjoy! smile Again, not everything rhymes. 
Sorry, if you think Usain Bolt is faster than wolves... but it's just an expression... but wolves DO have really long endurance. 

By the way. Tykes mean Little toddlers. Taboo means forbidden or cast-out. And when I mean by endangered, wolves were hunted down a long time ago, and there were very few left, though there are some in Yellow Stone National park and Canada and the northern regions and Alaska. The Red Wolf is also endangered. So, this poem isn't about wolves being endangered... it's just about wolves... okay? I absolutely love wolves, they're my favourite animal and yeah... 

The Great Wolves by Rayna (FireWolfRain)
                                       Wolves can pounce and chase like wild cats, 
                         But those broad bulky beasts bound brotherly bundles, 
                                               where most live and often chitchat. 
                                              Though, they are much, much more, 
                           They are faster than Usain Bolt, and stronger than any boar.          
                                Wolves wade, wage, wag, wail, wait and absolutely walk, 
                                            Their tails dance, and they can also talk!    
                   Thought not with humans, but if you doubt that, then people will mock.  
           They communicate by body language like when their hackles rise and scream  
                                                                     DANGER! 
                                                                     DANGER!
                                                                     DANGER! 

Their noses can smell things from far away, they can also smell blood
                                      Trickle and crawl like sweat after football
                          They turn tyrants to tykes then toss them to taboo terrace. 
                                            Powerful beasts and leaders they are,
                       But some are nice, protective and determined like Joan d'Arc. 
                                       Different species and sizes and ranks, 
                                  They also howl, bark and bite preys' flanks. 
                            Those who call them cruel are blind,
                          As they are great wolves  and they truly shine,
                     Through valleys, forests and places they call home, 
                               Some are endangered and not many roam. 

Okay.. i know some words don't fit... sorry, but the box where I write all the text and words 
is wider than the ACTUAL post and you see that there are some words in disarray. really sorry. I tired to space them out... but yeah... 

I'm FireWolfRain a.k.a Rain!
Please read my bio for more info!

ACTIVE ~ 12 ~ ADVANCED ROLE-PLAYER~

I L♥VE LIGHTS & TRANCE!

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"FireWolfRain" wrote:

Okay, today I'm posting a LOT of poems. Well... yeah. This is about my obsession with wolves. I LOVE WOLVES! As you can see from my forum signature. This poem was ALSO a part of something for language. So... yeah! I hope you enjoy! smile Again, not everything rhymes. 

Sorry, if you think Usain Bolt is faster than wolves... but it's just an expression... but wolves DO have really long endurance. 

By the way. Tykes mean Little toddlers. Taboo means forbidden or cast-out. And when I mean by endangered, wolves were hunted down a long time ago, and there were very few left, though there are some in Yellow Stone National park and Canada and the northern regions and Alaska. The Red Wolf is also endangered. So, this poem isn't about wolves being endangered... it's just about wolves... okay? I absolutely love wolves, they're my favourite animal and yeah... 

DANGER! 

DANGER!

DANGER! 

Okay.. i know some words don't fit... sorry, but the box where I write all the text and words 

is wider than the ACTUAL post and you see that there are some words in disarray. really sorry. I tired to space them out... but yeah... 

Wolves and your poem is awesome smile  [I tried doing the formatting thing for you but it messed up.

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"FireWolfRain" wrote:

DANGER! 

DANGER!

DANGER! 

Wolves and your poem is awesome smile  [I tried doing the formatting thing for you but it messed up.

Thanks, but I think i got an A- or A on this one... Oh, well...  

I L♥VE LIGHTS & TRANCE!

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
MoonlightEyes
MoonlightEyes
StarStarStarStar
Nice poem you got there c;

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42--
StarStarStarStar
I love your poem! smile

Chase Elliott at Watkins Glen

Twilight
TUTOR on the "tutoring!!!!" thread!!!

(If you need help with homework comment on the "Tutoring" thread.

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
sugarpetals
sugarpetals
StarStarStarStar
Nice! i loved it!

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks to everyone who commented on my poem! 

I L♥VE LIGHTS & TRANCE!

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
It's really good!  Big Grin

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain
StarStarStarStarStar
I really wish to read it for you guys, since sometimes when you read it, it doesn't really rhyme and I add a bit of umm... I don't know... 'excitement' or a touch... something to really brighten it up and transform it from lines of text to ACTUAL POETRY. 

I L♥VE LIGHTS & TRANCE!

Blake Sommer
I am a BROKEN SOUL
BrokenSOULdierRain

The Great Wolves - poem

Posted By:
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42--
StarStarStarStar
Still a great poem.

Chase Elliott at Watkins Glen

Twilight
TUTOR on the "tutoring!!!!" thread!!!

(If you need help with homework comment on the "Tutoring" thread.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

I'm I pretty?

latest videos