Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

Posted By:
Bubblez-Is-Me
Bubblez-Is-Me
StarStar
I love to write poems or stories and i enjoy every second,I have a imaginative mind and i can  have alot of good ideas! My family like to read the things I write and they enjoy it too. I have created a story on my profile page,why not have a look and tell me if you liked it!!  smile

Posted By:
pooh boo12
pooh boo12
Star
                                                              The  Heart everybody has a heart. it;s in  your  chest  and  it  beats  like  tic tac. some  people have  love  in  their heart, which makes them bright and smart                                                                                                                             

Posted By:
pretty gurl style
pretty gurl style
StarStarStarStar
 Blush Yeahh lol

Cherry Sweet !

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I like to write poems, and read them, But not in kw never!

Posted By:
pooh boo12
pooh boo12
Star
y not kw

Posted By:
zoya786
zoya786
StarStar
DEPPRESION the feeling about being desprest wont rest that i can write the rest

$.k

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Who We Are They tell me that I'm unimportant They tell me I'm a lie They tell that I can't With confusion, I'm about to die... I want to know who I am I feel like a mess I don't want to be the sweet little lamb I want to be the crouching lioness Why can't I see my fate? To me it sings It's waiting for me to take The one step that will change everything Which ones are my friends? They say I am theirs Blurred faces, my heart tells me to defend. I think this is unfair Because I cannot retrieve nor send The thought of whom should care I want to be imspirational I want to be rebellious Untamable Incredillous Famous This is getting unsustainable Incredilous Life is what you make it What you believe it to be If the choice seems fit Take it. I mean, look at what happened to me. Take some time to sit and think Of who you are and what you want to be Stay yourselves

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:
Jojo_21
Jojo_21
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi this is not a poem its more like a short story, hope you will enjoysmile I ran as fast as i could hoping they wouldn't catch me. Left right left right... corner! I run and i'm safe. Now its checking for bruising. One on my stomach, two on my shoulder, three on right foot and two on the left. I can't do it to Mrs. Humprey. She is busy enough for dealing with me getting bullied. I don't recognize the blood until i start walking to the orphan home. First it leaks from my hear down on my ear and the down my cheek. I feel dissy. Everything is upsite down. Someone come walking to me. I fall down on the street and lose my consciousnes.  Thanks for reading and please help the world get rid of bullieing!

Luka in a school uniform!!

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Roses are red Violets are blue In Soviet Russia Poem writes YOU!!

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
slickgirl
slickgirl
StarStarStar
Ok I am new but I have got some poetry I wrote that I'd like to share so here I go.                                 .                                                                         Nature's Sewing.                                                                     ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------'                                                   If nature patches the leaves of trees and vines ; I am sure she does her darning with the needles of the pines ; because their long and slender and some what in full view ; with a thimble of dew.                                                                                                                                                            ____________________________________________________________________________.                                                                    Wish for a Kiss.                                                                          _.   If you want a kiss u got to wish for it u got to wish for it or give me a fish for it how about a dish for it or how about a wish baby u got u got wish for a kiss so come on because I have been wishing for ever that you would wish for my kiss Wink.                                                            

awesome adorible and just plain cute

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

Slap The Keyboard :p

latest videos