Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

Posted By:
ain'tIadorable2012 Lock
ain'tIadorable2012
Star
I miss his arms around me, I miss when there was a We,   He used to hold me and say I love you, Now he just looks at me and says I hate you. He says it with his eyes, No need to say it otherwise, He even has a new girl, But she makes me want to hurl. Anymore, I hide inside, Lock the door, he's pushed me to the side, I turn to the corner and cry, Each day I almost die. He don't care, He's not there, He's left me here, To dry my own tear. He told me, once, he would always be by my side, But now inside of me, I hide, He's run from me, But this event had a big possibility. Guys run away, They come and go, but never stay, They get your hopes up, but only to tear you down, Don't turn your back to them, don't turn around. Many say, I'll never go away, But most never keep this, Even though they promise. They love us for a while, Then come back with a new style, They girls they date, We hate. I wish he'd wrap his arms around me again, Put me back in heaven, But all he's doing is breaking my heart, And tearing me apart. I keep on crying, All the time, I'm dying, When will all this pain stop, When will I raise to the top? I'm letting go, Just so you know, I think I'm okay now, I think I'm over you, wow... You're gone, So I'm moving on, Don't hold me back, I'm finally ready to pack. I'm saying good-bye, Please don't ask why, I loved you, but now I'm over you, I still love you, I promise I do.

LOVIN THIS!!!!

Posted By:
Sweetgirl217
Sweetgirl217
StarStarStarStar
If u can keep ur head when all about u  r loosing theirs and blaming it on u if u can trust when all man doubt u but make allowance for their allowance too if u can dream and not make dreams ur aim if u can think and not make thoughts ur master  and it goes on

Posted By:
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099 Lock
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099
StarStar
I see the way you look at me, with those crystal blue eyes, you say you don't want me, and don't tell me why, I here from your buddies, They say I was cheating, But why, But why, would you think that, I didn't cheat, I never cheat, I've been hurt enough, I know how it feels, I loved you, I loved thoses crystal blue eyes, I loved your kiss, I loved your touch, I love your hand in mine, but most of all I love you!!!!!!

I love brendan!!!

Posted By:
summer blaze
summer blaze
Star
He started smoking when he was one. Now he's one dead son-of-a-mum.Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was two. Now there's nothing he can do .Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was three. Now he's buried beneath a tree .Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was four. Now he's knocking on heaven's door .Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was five. Now the poor guy ain't alive .Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was six. Now he's got a problem we can't fix.Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was seven. Now we hope he's gone to heaven .Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was eight. Now he he doesn't look too great .Here lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was nine. Now he isn't feeling fineHere lies Sam Shay. Smoked six packs a day. He started smoking when he was ten. Now, he'll never smoke again .

Posted By:
CabriaLyre
CabriaLyre
Star
Walking out of the house was right, the breeze was cool and the dead of night, the smell of cigarette butts on the street, the air was cold, I could see my breath, today was just like yesterday, forget the yelling the screaming the pain, everything is going to be ultimately okay, no one shouted back to make me to get inside, the smell of cigarette butts dissolved aside, the dark pine trees shivering in their bark, wondering the silence coming from that house, the street was empty no sound was heard, i wanted to turn back but the pain still hurt, none of the voices contradicted to the choice, i'll walk down the road and watch the dusk pass, suddenly an erg twisted to come back, the lights were out and no one was home, of course, i forgot i was always alone. 

Cabria Lyre

Posted By:
xXtooswaggedupxX
xXtooswaggedupxX
StarStarStar
everyone is not the same  so it means nobody should be ashame if we think about it everyone has a glit teasing people is not good making people hide under their hood everyone is not the same  so everyone should have their fame

Posted By:
venelissa
venelissa
Star
Ok then heres my poem : Living my life in shadows living my life in shadows is something no one knows without paying attention like i was on another dimension but why is life so hard its like being stabbed in the heart open up and speak may help people take a peak in what i can do it can give them clue a gift so big needs to be shared to the people who watched and stared living my life in shadows isnt so bad once you show your portfolios thanks for reading !!!!!  smile

Veisy

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
i am suk  bran ded sik hed in da ocen end all  -God

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"CapnJack" wrote:

i am suk  bran ded sik hed in da ocen end all  -God
(b^-^)b

Posted By:
Sebastian13101
Sebastian13101
Star
but i love you  my angel  i want you my angel  you need me to live  my angel. love you forever my angel

Sebastian+grell=forever

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

What to do if I can't date?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

dreams vs reality

What is your life?

latest videos