Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post on Kidzworld!

Posted By:
monique657
monique657
Star
Girl i agree .boys are stuck up and snotty.but my little brother is sweet most of the time.yuppppppppp!

Posted By:
babygirl got it
babygirl got it
Star
A little girl's heart must be wide and deep, To hold all the things that she likes to keep; A curly-haired doll that holds out its hands And walks and talks when occasion demands. A bright colored bow, her favorite book, A little toy stove that really will cook; A gay, cheery song, to sing when she's glad, A corner to hide in, (when she's been bad). There is plenty of room for the girl next door And the blue silk dress in the downtown store; A soft fluffy kitten with playful charms And a welcome spot in her mother's arms.

Posted By:
TrumpetMan
TrumpetMan
Star
your a awesome writter

Posted By:
sissi24
sissi24
Star
sky blue sky white sky black day and night. until summer comes again clear blue skys till 9 p.m.

Posted By:
PriscillaRocks11
PriscillaRocks11
Star
No Mans Land- (Do you) ever feel you're a lone man, waiting for something to occur or simply fighting to get out of, no mans land? You used to have a clear image of life flying past you, now everything is dazed, insane, and separated from the isolated events in your life? (Do you) ever feel that you're thoughtful, considerate, and fully aware of events, only to fing out that you do not know a d*** thing. (Does anyone) ever feel locked up in themselves, like an animal in a prison, totally isolated: Alone in no mans land like me! Written by my friends mom: Jamie

Posted By:
coolesteva
coolesteva
Star
[/Purple] Hi no not written any poems recently but i might start working on some sooon Big Grin

Posted By:
coolesteva
coolesteva
Star
how do u get da colour thing it won't work Frown

Posted By:
betting_12
betting_12
Star
I TRULY LOVEHIM BUT… I’LL NEVER EVER GET HIM L BY:MEE!!!!!

really thow add me HuuGSs AnD KiSsEs

Posted By:
PIA 49
PIA 49
Star
MY FRIEND IS NICE WE LIKE TO PLAY WE PLAY TOGETHER EVERY DAY WE LAUGH AND CRY AND LAUGH AGAIN BECAUSE YOU SEE WE ARE FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS! Coolu]Text[/u] for Underline

Posted By:
shiney
shiney
StarStarStarStar
Feel your heart !! Guess, what the clouds think? Wandering here and there; How do they fly? Like fairies in the air! Hear the voice of river, Whispering your name; With a light blue colour, Joy of fishes and crane. Climb upon the rainbow! Painting in the sky. Touch the colours, Feel the magic glide by. See the flowers, Dance with the wind; You become so happy, Can’t divert your mind. Have you ever seen? ‘Never know, You’ll spend amazing hours. Take a glance at nature’s beauty, ‘Seek your comment, aren’t they pretty?

m Miley freak..

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos