Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Bloody Chocolate. (Part I have typed.

Posted By:
ILOVEPETEMORE Lock
ILOVEPETEMORE
StarStarStar
Bloody Chocolate
It was only a few days after he had hurt me. It was also been months since I could trust someone again...
I, Sarah, had promised to love and care for him. I, Sarah,had been let down on this trust that was promised back to me.
He, Kyle, had supposed to spend time and love me. He, Kyle, had broke the promise.
Kyle, you have hurt me so... Now you get to feel the pain I feel inside. You get to suffer the loss of a great person. You had the guts to lie and cheat on me. Now lets see if I can trust someone else. I need to get on with my life, have fun getting on with yours. Oh wait, I forgot! You can''t because you can''t get over me walking away heartbroken. You can''t stop greiving, you can''t stop thinking about what had went wrong. You''re the reason my life went the wrong way. I keep trying to blame myself but it was all your fault.
Because you didn''t try hard enough to get me back, I found someone I know I can trust. Someone worth being with.
I left that part of town. Kyle followed but I ignored his calls calling me back.I wanted to get him out of my mind. In fact, I wanted to get rid of everything I knew about him. Even my pure Diamond Necklace. I loved that necklace so much, but it had to go. I threw my necklace in a nearby lake. Watching it sink. Going. Going. Gone. Now the necklace is nothing but a memory.
I moved far from the forest. Far enough to think, live, and get over the past of Kyle, my Diamond Necklace, and my home.
I walked around the unknown, looking for a place to settle down. There were people here at least. They all speaked a strange language. I asked around, hoping someone knew my language. There was one, his name is Connor. He was kind enough to let me in and sleep in his house.
Sooner or later we fell in love. He taught me their language and I taught him mine. We soon got married and I had promised him to carry on his blood line. Then did I know he was a murderer. No, he doesnt kill people. He kills animals. All sorts of animals. Dogs. Cats. Bears. Wolves. Even Dragons. The animals are the blood and he is my chocolate. My bloody chocolate.
Years later our child grew. She was half elf and half human-dragon. We named her Esmerelda. As I promised I carried on his child. He was a bit disappointed that is wasnt a boy. But he had promised not to hurt her. Esmerelda was five when she first started transforming into a dragon, At first it scared me. Connor was proud. A little to proud at that. I was being surrounded by dragons! I''m afraid they would attack me and kill me. But I knew that it couldn''t happen. I know they love me and I know I love them both!
A few days after my daughter attacked me with a frost bolt, Connor told her calmly not to attack her mother. So Esmerelda started attacking Connor. Then again he told her not to attack nothing but enemies.
Connor soon taught her everything he knew about being a dragon. I sat watching their lessons. It was quite interesting to watch. Although it scared me to see Connor turn into a huge black dragon and my daughter into a small light brown dragon.
Connor came over to where I was sitting and picked me up by surprise. He held me to his chest, hugging me. I let out a small cry of pain and he loosened his grip but still holding on to me. He whispered in my ear, "I love you so much Sarah. You wouldn''t believe me if I said I knew you were coming." I asked myself, ''Knew? How can a person know if someone sepical is coming into their lives?''
After a while of thinking, I told him, "Well. I love you so very much! But could you explain how you knew I was coming?"
Connor chuckled lightly. "I was very gifted. I did not know ''YOU'' were coming. Just someone special was coming.I know when we both are going to die and how many kids we''ll have."
My eyes just shot wide open. "How many kids am I exactly going to have? I mean... I only promised you one."
Then again he chuckled. "Only 3. Well 2 now. You up to it?"
Still being held up to Connor''s chest, "I only promised you one but what the heck. Im ready for it." I answered.
Connor set me down gently. He backed up transforming back into a human form. Then he walks back toward me, cupping me in his arms, slightly squeezing me. Then I wrapped my arms around himm resting my head upon his shoulder.
I asked him quietly. "Do you want a boy?" I left Connor flinch. "I''m sorry... Dumb question-"
"Well, yes I did want a son, however a daughter is perfectly fine." He hugged me tighter, There was a few moments of silence. "Sarah. Will you still love me if I did something wrong?"
I closed my eyes, inhaling his sweet scent. "Of course. I will love you until death parts us. I don''t care as long as you love me." The last few words so sweet on my tounge made me smile.
Connor nods, he let me go and transformed into a dragon. "Okay then..."
I froze in terror. ''What was he going to do to me?'' My eyes shot wide..again.
Connor walked over to me and whispered, "Do you want to be bounded together? What I mean is we can feel each other''s pain. So that way we know when one of us is being attacked or hurt. What do you say?" Connor held his claws up as if he were going to kill me if I didnt say yes.
"I will do it." I close my eyes and relaxed. Getting ready for... Whatever.
"Alrighty. I have to grab your neck. Dont worry, Im not going to strangle you." He said gently.
I nodded. Knowing I can trust him made me feel good inside. "I trust you." I said slyly.
Connor gently grasped my neck, he was chanting a language I guess he didnt want to teach me. Which I was totally cool with. He hard cold paw made me shiver. Some dark crystal things came around our heads. He whispered this might hurt. If he knew, then I trusted him.
"Okay. It''s done." Connor let my neckgo and I collapsed on the ground. I felt him pick me up abd place me on the bed. He changed from dragon to human and climed onto the bed with me. Esmerelda yelled g''night to Connor but he paid no attention. Connor grasped my hand and started chanting a few words making me wakeup. I opened my eyes slowly and very confusionly. I wondered what had happened.
"Did I-" I blinked and looked over at Connor holding my hand.
"Shh... You just callopsed and I wanted to see if you were hurt." He replied before I finished my sentence.
"Oh... Im okay..." My voice trailed off and I drifted into sleep.
Connor smiled at me. I heard a voice in my dreams. It sounded like Connor''s. He was calling for me. He had Esmerelda. I turned around and saw a huge dragon. Bigger than Connor. I started to run towards Connor and Esmerelda. I woke up sweating, Connor was still holding my hand. He gave me a questioning look. I shook my head though and tried to go back to sleep. But that dragon keeps haunting me throughtout that night. That dream-or nightmare should I say- was more than a dream... It was a vision Connor supposingly gave me.
"Connor?" I sat up and looked at Connor. "Do you know this other dragon?" Connor''s eyes shot wide. i saw fear in them.
"What did it look like?" He asked quickly.
"This dragon was bigger than you are transformed. He was black with... With b-big red eyes." I paused. Then started to say again, "The dragon was trying to kill me and Esmerelda! You were calling me and holding Esmerelda. I dont know if she was alive or not."
Connor let my hand go and walked to the window. "Sarah. Sarah. Sarah... I know who that dragon is."
"You do!?!" I ask quietly.
"I do... He is an enemy. He is Jack. The one person of your kind is going to try and kill you and Esmerelda." He turned to look me in the eyes. His eyes were watering. I couldn''t help but get up out of bed to comfort him. So I slowly walked overto Connor and hugged him really tight.
"Sarah, I am sorry for causing you so much trouble. So sorry." He set his head on my shoulder and cried. I hugged him tighter.
"Connor. I know you didn''t mean to get me into this! We can move away if you want. Where ever you go, I go." He wrapped his arms around my back as I tried to comfort him. "Or we can fight Jack as a family."
"Fight Jack? Do you know how powerful he is?"
"No. But I know something you don''t know!" I blurted out mistakenly.
He blinked gratefully at me and said, "Oh? I didnt know you could heal and cast spells? You must that all wrong. I cast shadow bolts. Esmerelda frost bolts. Our next child fire and the third will be just like you. A Druid!"
I gasped. I knew he kills animals. How did he know I was a druid? I couldnt help to ask so...
"How did you know I was a Druid? I never told anyone that I was before..."
"Dragons know what people are. Dragons kill Druids because we hate animals. But I would never hurt you. I may kill our third child though." He said without thinking.
"N-No you wont! You promised... You promised not to hurt any of our children!" I fell on my kneed crying. I was too sensitive to crap like this. Connor bent down and picked me up. He sat me on the bed. I whispered, "how could you even say that? You know I love you very much. You cannot! I will -"
"Please! I did not mean it. I love you too. Very very much. I would not try to hurt you. Forgive me please..." His sweet words made me jump up and hug him tightly. I knew I could trust him!
We went to bed happy that night.
In the morning, we had to rush to the doctor because my stomache was hurting. I was going to have my second child. "Sarah!" It was Connor. "Sarah, please hang in there!!"
After about 6 hours I had a son. I nearly died in the process, but with Connor there by my side I was able to sucess through the night. When Connor and I went home with our child, the doctors had said I needed to stay in bed. Connor took care of Esmerelda and the new born child. When he had taken care of them both, he came to sit with me in bed.
The day I got better from giving birth to a son, I had had a nightmare or more so, vision. Jack came again. Connor and my daughter were fighting, they weren''t being hurt because of my healing. My son was helping, thought wasn''t doing much damage. I woke up in cold sweat. I was also crying. Connor was holding me. He asked "What happened? Did you see Jack again?" I kept crying and began shaking. I''ve tried stopping but couldn''t. I wanted to get the picture of Jack and Connor fighting out of my head. I didn''t feel good anymore so I stayed in bed. Connor sat me up and hugged me tight as if he were to take the pain away. I guess he understood or was trying to understand what I was feeling at the time. I''ve always wanted to live with out trouble. Free. Wanted to live freely. Connor wrapped his arms around me and soon laid me back down and his breaths became short. He fell asleep. I stayed up thinking about what would happen the next day, though I didn''t want to know. So I finally forced myself to sleep. I rested more peacefully that night too.
In the morning, after I woke up, my visions came true... Jack came...
"SARAH! RUN! HURRY!" Connor''s voice echoed in my head. I was running as fast as I could. Jack was in dragon form, flying. He, sadly, caught me and flew off. He had knocked me out with something. I awoke with hard, cold, silver chains on my wrist. Connected to the wall where I couldn''t move about. When I woke, Jack was staring coldly into my pale blue eyes.
"Ah, finally Sarah has woken up..." Jack''s voice was low and grumbly. I started to panic as he walked towards me with a sword about 4 feet long. He set the weapon down and transformed into regular form. Elf form that is. I could tell he was curious. I knew he would have hurt me if I didn''t answer his questions. "Tell me, why would you fall in love with a different race, not only that but a dragon and have kids with him?!"
I hesitated. "Who sent you to hunt me down and bring me here? I know it wasn''t your choice. Can I please go home? I have a son--" As I began pleaded I saw Kyle, the one person I thought I moved far from.
"Silence! Sarah you will love me even if you don''t know me anymore!" Kyle''s voice rang through the empty room. My eyes were beginning to water.
"Not if I have anything to do with it." Connor shouted as he entered the broken window to the far left of the empty room. He came to resuce me! Then my tears began to fall. Connor ran over to me and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I whispered in his ear "be careful... I cannot heal with these damn things on my wrist." I was furious now. But I was still crying.
"Please don''t cry Sarah. I love you no matter what happens here. He kissed me once more, keeping his head close to mine. His presents comforted me.
"Jack! Kill Connor and Sarah!" Kyle''s voice was hurt. Jack didn''t do anything though for I was ready to face my fate. "Jack you traitor!" Kyle picked up the 4 foot long sword Jack has thrown down and walked towards me.
"Leave her alone Kyle. Just don''t. Fight me first!" Connor''s challenge began to worry me. I hanged from the wall, head down, for I do not want to see the fight, the blood, the wounds.
Then I heard a whisper. "I''ll get you out Sarah." I looked up and saw Jack''s cold stare again. "I cannot kill princess of Druids."
"How did you now? I ran away when I was five years old..." My voice trailed off for a second thinking. "Only a man raised me- You can''t be- You are, but can it?" Jack nodded. "And that''s why you won''t kill me? I beg of you, don''t kill Connor. I thought I was supposed to have one more child and-"
"You are going to have a child!" Kyle yelled from across the room. "We checked you when Jack knocked you out." I glared at Kyle with my pale blue eyes. They were starting to turn to a darker blue.
"LET ME GO NOW! I WON''T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!" I yelled furiously. Kyle walked towards me with the sword.
"You know what I found in the lake where we used to go?" His black eyes narrowed with pain. "The necklace I gave you. I knew where I could find you but you weren''t there. Sarah, please come back to me..." Connor had tackled him down before he could say anymore. Then he started yelling in his face. My head dropped again.
"Can''t you see she doesn''t love you anymore? Can''t you see she doesn''t even know you? She doesn''t even care for you anymore! She hates you Kyle. She''s married and has 2 beautiful childern! Now going to be a third." Connor softened his voice and stood up. He looked into my pale blue eyes, not furious anymore. They were acually weak. "Sarah, what do you want? Do you want to go with this ho-bo or with me?" I looked at the three, Kyle, Jack and Connor. Then I closed my eyes. I could feel the 3 pairs of eyes burning on my face.
"I want to get away from here. Jack, can you please get me down?" Jack nodded and walked cautionly over to me and gently got me down. I was too weak to stand for myself to I slid down the wall, sitting on the dirty floor. I felt the cold scales of a paw touch my hand. I was placed on Connor''s black scaley back.
"Sarah? Sarah! SARAH!!" I opened my eyes and looked around. Slowly sat up in bed.
"What? What happened now?" I was confused.
"Come here!" I sighed and walked into the living room.
"What?" I asked hopelessly.
"Look." Connor nodded at the couch. The pure diamond necklace laid there. "Didn''t Kyle say that he gave this to you?" I nodded.
"He did." But how did it get here? I wondered to myself. "We must take it back.

K is for Kellidorx MY BBF )
A is for awsomeness friend
I is for I ROCK YOU
T is for Tight hugs
L is for Light smiles
Y is for YIEKS! 
N is for Night elf
0.0*''``''*0.0*''`''*0.0
Im Kaitlyn, Short for Kait
I love to play this game called World of Warcraft. Reason for Night elf.
Kellidor is my all time friend in World of Warcraft.
I love to read and write stories and poems. smile
0.0*''`''*0.0*''`''*0.0
Starting Friends! I have none at the moment but if ya see me in a room ask me to put ya on my Friends list!

0.0*''`''*0.0*''`''*0.0

Posted By:
Rain Drops On Roses_771322 Lock
Rain Drops On Roses_771322
StarStarStarStar
THATS LONG!! Big Grin

HAHAH U DONT KNOW ME I MADE another acount
YOu SHOULD know where i get my screen name from
Panic at the disco''s :Build God then will talk "Rain drops on roses and girls in white dresses sleeping with roaches shed all the sheets before all the stain then i''ll give more of your least favorite thing"
-Panic at the disco
Hint: my name is Kristen and here are my other accounts Leesvilleroxs and Battle of the bands girl smilehehe

Posted By:
TheHorseJo
TheHorseJo
StarStarStarStarStar

--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--

-------[ RIDE ON!! ]-------

...[Learn.Live.Love]...

Posted By:
ILOVEPETEMORE Lock
ILOVEPETEMORE
StarStarStar
Heh heh... I still have another half to go.. 11pages long. smile

K is for Kellidorx MY BBF )
A is for awsomeness friend
I is for I ROCK YOU
T is for Tight hugs
L is for Light smiles
Y is for YIEKS! 
N is for Night elf
0.0*''``''*0.0*''`''*0.0
Im Kaitlyn, Short for Kait
I love to play this game called World of Warcraft. Reason for Night elf.
Kellidor is my all time friend in World of Warcraft.
I love to read and write stories and poems. smile
0.0*''`''*0.0*''`''*0.0
Starting Friends! I have none at the moment but if ya see me in a room ask me to put ya on my Friends list!

0.0*''`''*0.0*''`''*0.0

Posted By:
Rain Drops On Roses_771322 Lock
Rain Drops On Roses_771322
StarStarStarStar
Embarrassed Do you like pete wentz? im just askin because it says pete in ur sn

HAHAH U DONT KNOW ME I MADE another acount
YOu SHOULD know where i get my screen name from
Panic at the disco''s :Build God then will talk "Rain drops on roses and girls in white dresses sleeping with roaches shed all the sheets before all the stain then i''ll give more of your least favorite thing"
-Panic at the disco
Hint: my name is Kristen and here are my other accounts Leesvilleroxs and Battle of the bands girl smilehehe

Posted By:
anna-leese-l Lock
anna-leese-l
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess you can say that
:P

Posted By:
DarkLights
DarkLights
Star
Dude this is amazing...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

It's my birthday!!!

hamburger or cheese burger?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

myfrnd

hamburger or cheese burger?

latest videos