Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A good story.

Posted By:
catwomen77789_496169 Lock
catwomen77789_496169
StarStarStar

Chapter 1 the run

The girl named Tay ran threw the woods as the panthers ran after her. She ran as fast as she could but she tripped on a root. The free panthers looked her in the eyes she shivered in fear but then her strength returned. She lifted her arms said "marno" and lifted a rock from the ground and threw it at the panthers. Tay got up and ran for her life. The panthers got up to. More and more panthers came and finally they cot her. She screamed but then she was dead. Then a small ball of light came out of her mouth. It flew threw the town, over the peoples houses and into a small girls mouth. The next morning was crazy. Rocks were flying everywhere.

Here arev some words that tell you what I am like

...Sad...Depressed...Alone...Crying...Hurt...Broken Hearted... loveless...Soulless

A good story.

Posted By:
YARDY-l Lock
YARDY-l
StarStarStarStar
nice but scary,rocks was flying everywhere ?lol what happen next?

A good story.

Posted By:
catwomen77789_496169 Lock
catwomen77789_496169
StarStarStar
here is the next chapter

Chapter 2 The fire.

Nay was just about to faint when all the rocks fell. She ran to one of her books and opened it. There was a thing on how to now if you are a bender. Nay scrolled down every thing and there it was. Rocks flying everywere. She was an earth bender. The next day Nay got a note. It said she had to go to a school for benders like her. She walked up stares got packed. Put some rocks in her bag and set of. She had been walking for hours and hours. Then she fainted. When she woke up the forest was burning. People were coming. This was a big disaster. She started into a jog then a run and soon she was speeding threw the woods but she was cot and they threw her into a big trunk.

Here arev some words that tell you what I am like

...Sad...Depressed...Alone...Crying...Hurt...Broken Hearted... loveless...Soulless

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Type your Username with your head

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos