Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Caution

Posted By:
poohbear1992-l Lock
poohbear1992-l
StarStar
Okay I'll post my poems, but... before you read them plz read this 1st I will post under this name or BadGurl1992. Sum of these mite be disturbing so juss watch n if you dont wanna read them dont! Simple as that K? I mite put sum quotes on 2.

~ * ~ Amy ~ * ~
Yea I know poohbear rite??? I dont rlly care... At least I can still be the same as the old times... Everything else has chenged huh?
I love you Kevin!!! No matter wat happens k?

Caution

Posted By:
poohbear1992-l Lock
poohbear1992-l
StarStar
Okay my poems all have a story behind them. This is one I wrote for my ex-boyfriend Nathan.

You broke my heart and left me hangin' with no sign or explanation. I thought we was goin' good. Guess you thought it wasnt. All this bull just makes me sad. I'm dealing with it the best way I can. All I ever wanted to do was just be your gurl. Now that I think about it guess it's your loss not mine. We could have been together 'till the end of time. I gave you all my love, you gave me none back. What kind of wack relationship was that? You crushed my world with just 2 little words. Now all I have to do is start over it all over. Not with you though! You hurt me so bad I just hope you realize what you could have had.

~ * ~ Amy ~ * ~
Yea I know poohbear rite??? I dont rlly care... At least I can still be the same as the old times... Everything else has chenged huh?

Caution

Posted By:
poohbear1992-l Lock
poohbear1992-l
StarStar
Quotes:

Loneliness
Outrageous
Very frustrating
Extinct

Heartache
Ander
Torture
Ex-boyfriend

No man is worth the tears and the one who is won''t make you cry.

Your not the only one out there who has it hard in life, because there is someone out there who has it harder than you.

Just because her eyes dont tear does not mean her heart doesnt cry, and just because she comes off strong doesnt mean there''s nothing wrong.

Judge yourself before you judge me.

When you look into a person eye''s you find the entry to there soul.

Some people look on the outside of a person and wonder then look on the inside and understand.

~ * ~ Amy ~ * ~

Caution

Posted By:
CatastrophicFailure Lock
CatastrophicFailure
StarStarStarStarStar
i like them!!

Caution

Posted By:
poohbear1992-l Lock
poohbear1992-l
StarStar
Thanx... sorry I havent been posting any... I haven''t had much time really... and when I do I''m just like not my self right now.. Sorry.....

~ * ~ Amy ~ * ~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What do you think of today's culture?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos