Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Baboon (A poem to make you laugh)

Posted By:
cowsRus Lock
cowsRus
StarStarStar
The Baboon by Spike Milligan There was a baboon, who one afternoon Said I think I will fly to the sun, So with two great palms, strapped to his arms, He started his take off run, Mile after mile he galloped in style, but never once left the ground, Your running to slow, said a passing crow, Try reaching the speed of sound So he put on a spurt, by god how it hurt, The soles of his feet caught fire, There were great clouds of steam, as he raced through a stream, But he still didn't get any higher Racing on through the night, both his knees caught alight, And smoke billowed out from his rear, Quick to his aid, came a fire brigade, Who chased his for over a year Many moons passed by, did baboon ever fly? Did he ever fly to the sun? Well I've just heard today, that he's well on his way, He'll be passing through Acton at one P.S. Well, what do you expect from a baboon? Hope you enjoyed it!

Warning:
Wierdo on the loose! Run for your lifeeee!

Posted By:
cowsRus Lock
cowsRus
StarStarStar
By the way, if this is slightly wrong it is because I wrote it from memory

Warning:
Wierdo on the loose! Run for your lifeeee!

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
There was a Baboon Who, one afternoon, Said “I think I will fly to the sun.” So, with two great palms Strapped to his arms, He started his take-off run. Mile after mile He galloped in style But never once left the ground. “You’re running too slow” Said a passing crow, “Try reaching the speed of sound.” So he put on a spurt- By God how it hurt! The soles of his feet caught fire. There were great clouds of steam As he raced through a stream But he still didn’t get any higher. Racing on through the night Both his knees caught alight And smoke billowed out from his rear. Quick to his aid Came a fire brigade Who chased him for over a year. Many moons passed by. Did Baboon ever fly? Did he ever get to the sun? I’ve just heard today That he’s well on his way! He’ll be passing through Acton at one. P.S. Well, what did you expect from a Baboon? (I copy/pasted)

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
Thingymobob
Thingymobob
Star
that was really good i lol my head of not litrelly

Thingymobob !!!!
Please comment.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Post a Number with your eyes closed

xbox 1 or ps4

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Ehhh...

Ebola taking control over the world.

latest videos