Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
Crash_Bandicoot666
Crash_Bandicoot666
StarStar
Olivia flicked her bike-bell once for safety , and when no reply came she began to pedal , keeping to the edge of the path. She reached the little lane that led to her shared cottage , and turned the handlebars instinctively , not even needing to flick on her bike front light to check. Finally reaching her home , Olivia stopped to prop the bike against the wall , and walked round to the side of the house and grasped the door handle. As she pulled the door open , the revolting stench of rotting meat smacked her in the nostrils , leaving her visibly reeling. "Urgh !"Olivia gasped, "What are you cooking , Jess ?". No answer. "Jess ?" Still no answer. "Are you in, Jessica ? Did you not hear me ???" Nope. Nothing. Olivia closed the door and stepped inside , covering her nose with her lavender-smelling shirt sleeve. One arm still held to her nose , Olivia walked into the first room she came to. Her sitting room. "Jessss ?" Olivia spoke slowly now, enunciating each word softly. "Are you in ?" After a few minutes of heart-racing silence , Olivia cursed her anxiety. "Stop being silly," she told herself, "Nothing is going to happen. Jess is probably out with Chloe and Elzy." Though she knew Jess wouldn't have gone without saying where she was going. It wasn't right. Eventually, she forced herself to sit in the warm (?) armchair and watch some political debating. But she just couldn't bring herself to listen properly to what they were saying. She was too worried. After half an hour had passed , Olivia went up to bed , pulling back her duvet to discover a skeleton - picked clean of flesh - lying there. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! " she shrieked , "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" Olivia fled the room , still screaming . She legged it through the door , running as fast as she could towards her bike . When she reached it, Olivia hoisted herself into the seat and pedalled as fast as she could , haring along like a streak of lightning. Suddenly , the bike hurtled forward , sending her flying smack into a deserted area of parkland. Olivia's bike had tipped on a stone and thrown her clear over a barbed fence. Olivia picked herself up , her arms aching , her knees grazed and the side of her face cut and bleeding. Beginning to run again , she heard a light , airy voice. "You won't get away. It might take me a year , 10 years, but I'll find you Olivia Bailey , I'LL FIND YOU !!!!!" SMACK !!! Something bashed into her ,knocking her breath from her lungs. "GOTCHA!" The next day , the police found a skeleton in the west area of Lowland Country Park. It wore a faded lilac shirt and black jeans , with a Primark Staff badge pinned to the pocket of the shirt. The badge read "Olivia Bailey . Age 19 . Trainee Customer Service Assistant." And underneath that , in black marker pen , was scrawled " deceased for 10 hours." It was 7am. She'd been dead sice 9pm.

This tow-owns comin like a Ghostown
(Quote from Specials song )

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Ellooo and I like it and I love your siggie too

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
Crash_Bandicoot666
Crash_Bandicoot666
StarStar
Thanks. I appreciate that you enjoyed my story. I wrote a similar one called A Horror Story . On Page 2 of the Poetry & Stories board.

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Alrighty [goes to look for it] xD

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
Crash_Bandicoot666
Crash_Bandicoot666
StarStar
Thanks

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
Loveed  your  story

kess

yeah (:

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
[quote="Crash_Bandicoot666"]Olivia flicked her bike-bell once for safety , and when no reply came she began to pedal , keeping to the edge of the path. She reached the little lane that led to her shared cottage , and turned the handlebars instinctively , not even needing to flick on her bike front light to check. Finally reaching her home , Olivia stopped to prop the bike against the wall , and walked round to the side of the house and grasped the door handle. As she pulled the door open , the revolting stench of rotting meat smacked her in the nostrils , leaving her visibly reeling. "Urgh !"Olivia gasped, "What are you cooking , Jess ?". No answer. "Jess ?" Still no answer. "Are you in, Jessica ? Did you not hear me ???" Nope. Nothing. Olivia closed the door and stepped inside , covering her nose with her lavender-smelling shirt sleeve. One arm still held to her nose , Olivia walked into the first room she came to. Her sitting room. "Jessss ?" Olivia spoke slowly now, enunciating each word softly. "Are you in ?" After a few minutes of heart-racing silence , Olivia cursed her anxiety. "Stop being silly," she told herself, "Nothing is going to happen. Jess is probably out with Chloe and Elzy." Though she knew Jess wouldn't have gone without saying where she was going. It wasn't right. Eventually, she forced herself to sit in the warm (?) armchair and watch some political debating. But she just couldn't bring herself to listen properly to what they were saying. She was too worried. After half an hour had passed , Olivia went up to bed , pulling back her duvet to discover a skeleton - picked clean of flesh - lying there. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! " she shrieked , "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!" Olivia fled the room , still screaming . She legged it through the door , running as fast as she could towards her bike . When she reached it, Olivia hoisted herself into the seat and pedalled as fast as she could , haring along like a streak of lightning. Suddenly , the bike hurtled forward , sending her flying smack into a deserted area of parkland. Olivia's bike had tipped on a stone and thrown her clear over a barbed fence. Olivia picked herself up , her arms aching , her knees grazed and the side of her face cut and bleeding. Beginning to run again , she heard a light , airy voice. "You won't get away. It might take me a year , 10 years, but I'll find you Olivia Bailey , I'LL FIND YOU !!!!!# SMACK !!! Something bashed into her ,knocking her breath from her lungs. "GOTCHA!" The next day , the police found a skeleton in the west area of Lowland Country Park. It wore a faded lilac shirt and black jeans , with a Primark Staff badge pinned to the pocket of the shirt. The badge read "Olivia Bailey . Age 19 . Trainee Customer Service Assistant." And underneath that , in black marker pen , was scrawled " deceased for 10 hours." It was 7am. She'd been dead sice 9pm.[/quote ]   really  nice  story

kess

yeah (:

A Lonely Night

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Very good story!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

magical box O.o

CREATE A SONG

if i was

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

NOT ANYMORE!

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

latest videos