Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

My story.(Fiction) (Please comment)

Posted By:
larna13
larna13
StarStar
I sat on the doorstep, knowing that if i went back in there, I would have a gargantuan slap. I set of for the train station, not knowing where I was going to sleep or where I was going to eat. I just wanted to get away from home. It was the day before Easter when I sat off. My blonde hair scrunched up in a ponytail, my blue eyes wide open whilst I was wearing my favourite t-shirt. I knew that if I didn't leave now... I never would. Eventually I reached the station, I paid five pound for a ticket. I was setting of for London, a long way away, but at least I could start my life again... It was the chilly nights that made me feel ill. Sadly, the night before Easter was exceedingly cold and I couldn't see a thing. I was sleeping in the public toilets. In the cleanest cubicle I could find. I only had spare clothes, a blanket and a rain mac. Though I wore them all, I was still as cold as ice. It had been several months later when I had a job and I had a flat to share with a girl named Erica. Erica is ever so kind. She spotted me in the cubicle and took me in to her flat and now I live with her. I met Lewis, a tall, dark, handsome boy of 16. I was 15. at the time. We fell in love, this is a simple story of how we met: I had asked Erica if I could look around town and she said yes. I was walking through a book shop when me and Lewis bumped into each other and said sorry. He looked into my eyes and smiled. Lewis held out his hand and introduced himself. I smiled and said my name. We met every day at 4 o'clock. Eventually, Lewis asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said, Yes! End of Part One (Please come back and look out for part two! Comment!)

I love you, You are my best friend, one of my only friends...

Posted By:
Nerdy Lizzy
Nerdy Lizzy
Star
That is a very good story. I am writing a novel called RiverMoon. I also think you are pretty. Willl you try to chat with me some time?? i will try to post again. i just started. you are my first post.

Nerdy Hot Lizzard!!!

Posted By:
i luv slim shady
i luv slim shady
StarStarStarStarStar
very good. smile I can't wait for part two.

Look in the mirror and fix yourself up. Wash away those tears Be strong honey Suck it up No one else can know Paint on your smile and walk away. You have to pretend your fine.

If it didn't matter you wouldn't be thinking about it.

Posted By:
iLoVeSgIr!
iLoVeSgIr!
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool, please post the next one please!!!

Hello everyone ^.^

So.....I'm bored!

I am SO sorry to all of my friends! I am just so busy everyday that I can't come on as much as I used to. Please don't delete me because of this. I'll try to come on as much as possible. Thanks.

kthxbye Big Grin

Posted By:
musicfunlover1 Lock
musicfunlover1
StarStarStarStarStar
great story so far!

Read my profile...

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Sleeping With Sirens

Whats your pet doing right now?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

My Dream Of Being A Comeidian One Day

Rawrrrr

Rawrrrr

latest videos