Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

"Must Haves" when writing.

Posted By:
MusicLove11
MusicLove11
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStar
Hello KaitieCupcake! If you want someone to show you around the site, or any questions from the site, you could've posted it either in the Feedback or Suggestions place, or you could've posted it in the General or Say Anything boards, or asked a moderator. I am a Jr Mod here, so you can add me and if you have any questions or concerns I'll be glad to help you!=]

ray, gavin, michael

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
BUMP.

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
StarStarStarStarStar
This is very useful! Great job. smile

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted By:
GirlDownUnder
GirlDownUnder
StarStarStar

"girl_11_uk" wrote:

i have a right to get angry if someone says im a bad writer...im an authour and have written 5 songs 12 poems and a few stories not to be puplished and curently a novel to be puplished
Of course you have a right to be angry. But when someone says your writing is bad thats something that should inspire you to better yourself. to make you want to be a better writer, I prefer when people hate something I've written, it makes me feel like rubbish but it makes me want to better my self when it comes to writing and to work to please a wider circle of people. It shows me areas that need improvement and that I need to work on. Haters are a part of life. Its how we adapt that determines how good we are as writers, not the quality of our writing. That helps but its not as important. Get over it and get back to writing. Big Grin Chill out and 

Writing is my life,
the rest is just details I capture with my words

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirlDownUnder" wrote:

"girl_11_uk" wrote:

i have a right to get angry if someone says im a bad writer...im an authour and have written 5 songs 12 poems and a few stories not to be puplished and curently a novel to be puplished
Of course you have a right to be angry. But when someone says your writing is bad thats something that should inspire you to better yourself. to make you want to be a better writer, I prefer when people hate something I've written, it makes me feel like rubbish but it makes me want to better my self when it comes to writing and to work to please a wider circle of people. It shows me areas that need improvement and that I need to work on. Haters are a part of life. Its how we adapt that determines how good we are as writers, not the quality of our writing. That helps but its not as important. Get over it and get back to writing. Big Grin Chill out and 
What a great advice! She's right, haters are a part of life. Not all people can like your stories. They have different opinions, and likes and dislikes, and you too. So you should not get angry because they have a right to say their opinion. If someone says that your story is not interesting or good, then try your best to make your story interesting! And I know you're a good writer. If they don't like your story, it's okay. At least you try your best at it! So try and try until you succeed! Big Grin

Posted By:
chippi Lock
chippi
StarStarStarStarStar
Well,Thanks for the Advice[;

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the advice, Jack! It helps me. Big Grin

Posted By:
DaniellaChavez
DaniellaChavez
StarStarStarStar
thx but i already got it from my teacher we have to do 3 arguments for persuive persuive mean convicne or opinion

IdontKnowHowYouCanDoThat???

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
Epic!

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
mousiesaytikytok22_1932624 Lock
mousiesaytikytok22_1932624
StarStarStar
well how do my poems and songs get noticed? I've been writting for god only knows how long and just don;t know where to go with it. I'm good never had an issue so I think i could go far.. any ideas?

~!my boo!~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do anyone know's a website to work on and ...

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

latest videos