Back left
Back right

Must Haves - when writing.

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
nice information. thank you for sharing it.

thanks
##### ###############.######################.####### ####### ################

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
A Pencil

~Larissa c;

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Thank you sooo much, I'll use this the next time I have to write a papersmile

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Kiokee the wolf

CHAPTER 1:THE FIND

Kiokee was two months old,he was the runt of a litter of seven.No matter what Kiokee did, everyone saw him as an outcast.Two years later, Kiokee couldn't take it anymore,and he ran off into the forest without any warning to the others.Night had come upon Kiokee quick,he had no shelter,food,of sense of how to survive alone without the pack.Off into the distance, he heard the cries of the pack he had once called family.They were telling him to come back,he ignored the cries of his brothers and sisters and carries on.Finally,he found a cave,as he enters,a strange feeling sweeps across Kiokee,for some reason he felt a trace of despair linger over the cave.Farther into the cave,Kiokee finds a visitor,a cub,confused,he approaches the little bundle.The cub was barely breathing, instinctively, he wraps himself around the bundle.He had found a little girl,her name?...Kalonye.

Love as one,or hate and die alone.

Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
This is a very helpful post. The ideas you mentioned here that should be kept in mind while writing are worth beneficial, and this will encourage kids and teenagers to write.

Posted By:

Thumb

Thanks for the Steve story! That so made my day! Big Grin

Mady Away! Beard Salute

OOOOOOOGH

Posted By:

Thumb
i totaly agree with you!

PENGUINS ARE AWESOME!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
oh idk a pen

Posted By:

Thumb
This thread is still very helpful to me, even though this was posted 2 years ago. Tongue Out 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

You must have exiting sentinces.For an exanple:The amazing circus mouse climed the gigantic ladder.

The underlinedwods are exiting words

If you dant have exiting words so your syory wont sound boring.

To you this sentencewill probally sound borring: The circus mouse climed up the ladder.

some examples or exiting words:               amazing              gigantic                  awsome                        

be who you are, are who you be

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity