Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Prologue When mother and father died I was just a baby. I have no memories of them at all. Now I reside in the Slate Side Orphanage in the UK. Honestly I know nothing about myself other than my birthday, first name and that my parents are dead. What a pitiful existence. No one at the orphanage knows anything about me either. The woman who brought me here told me that she had been walking home from a friends home when a person asked her to hold their baby. She accepted and once she had me the person ran off at a rapid pace. A long time went by and no one came back for me. She looked up and down the streets but there was no sign of the person who had left me. Knowing she couldn't leave a defenseless baby girl in the streets she took me to the orphanage where she worked. I've asked for more details many times but there wasn't much to my story. Apparently the person who left me was wearing some sort of cloak so their face and body were covered. The women at the orphanage didn't know my name so they named me Willow. Personally the name is too girly for my liking so I go by Will. That's about all anyone knows concerning my life story. [ What do you think?.If you've read it please tell me what I should improve or just tell me if it's good or terrible. Sorry if it's not very exciting yet but wait for chapter one and you'll see where the story is going. It has a lot of fantasy and yes vampires. No twilight-like vampires (Actually there are only about five in the whole story). It's not about vampires though. Hope you like it :} ]

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 1 Today was life every other day of my life. Wake up, play with the younger girls, eat breakfast, go to school, think , eat dinner and pretend to go to sleep. I sat awake in my bed and watched the other girls sleeping in their beds. Each one of the had such a peaceful look on their face while they slept. They were probably having sweet dreams as well. I never had good dreams. Only nightmare's that cause me to wake up screaming. Because I am the eldest girl I usually watch the younger girls sleep in case one of them has a nightmare. It's not exactly fun but what else did I have to do? I got up off my bed and walked over towards the window overlooking the street. I couldn't see any stars because of the clouds but I could see a little bit of the moon. "Wi...ll?" a small voice called from behind me. I turned around one of the little girls named Angelina was standing behind he with a tear stained face. "What's the matter?" I asked kneeling next to her. " I h..ad a bad dweam." she said fighting back more tears. I carried her over to her bed and laid her on the bed. Once she was tucked in I told her a little story to calm her down. She had fallen asleep before I was done. I smiled and stood up. " Wasn't that nice?" said an unfamiliar voice from behind me. I turned around quickly say a boy not much older than me with jet black hair ,wearing a grey jacket. " Who are?" I said trying to keep calm though I was freaked out. " That's not important at the moment." he said taking a step closer. " I need you to come with me." Who the heck was this person? " No. You refuse to tell me who you are so I won't." I said defiantly. He sighed and look at me with piercing green eyes " I guess I'll just have to take you." he said.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
salonikk
salonikk
StarStarStarStar
OMG U SHOULD BECOME A WRITER I wish I COULD WRITE LIKE U!UGH

True Love is forever XD

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar

"salonikk" wrote:

OMG U SHOULD BECOME A WRITER I wish I COULD WRITE LIKE U!UGH
Thank you. Just use your imagination and it will come to you. It took me three weeks to brainstorm this story before I wrote it.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
salonikk
salonikk
StarStarStarStar
ha course it will i have so many ideas blah but i suck XD

True Love is forever XD

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 2 Before I knew what was going on he was holding me by the waist and walking down the hallway. I squirmed and tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth before I could. " Just be quiet and I'll explain everything once we get there." he said was he walked over to an open window. Go where? I thought but before I could finish the thought he but me on his back and jumped through the window. This was the second story window! I closed my eyes and waited to hit the ground. But we didn't. He landed swiftly without any problems. I was too amazed to speek. He put me down. Naturally I tried to run away. But he was inhumanly fast and caught. " No good running." he said like it was nothing. We walked down streets until we were in a dark alley. There was a wooden door that he opened and we walked in. It was a small room with an elevator. It was old and looked terrible but we boarded and headed up. It stopped and we stepped out into a hallway. " Were are we going?" I asked again. "You'll see." he said with a hint of annoyance. We came to another door marked 21. He pulled out a key and unlocked it. It was a small apartment. It looked to have about four three rooms. I walked in and he shut the door behind me. " Now I'll explain why I brought you here." he said sitting down on the couch.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 3 I stared at him quietly. "You are part of a supposedly extinct race known as Z. This race contains a type of blood that can be used as a weapon against vampires when wearing the Asharaa amulet." When he said vampires I shot him an unbelieving glare but he brushed me off. "Because of this some vampires want you kiIIed. It's my job to make sure you don't get kiIIed." he finished staring at me. " Whatever vampires don't exist. How old do you think I am?" I said glaring at him. He stood up and walked over to me. His face was inches away from mine. He opened his mouth revealing to sharp as knives fangs. My face drained of all color. He walked back over and sat down. " Now I suppose you believe me." he said with the usual annoyance. "You'll be living here from now on." he said gesturing to a room to the left. I stood up and silently walked over to the room. The room was empty other than a bed in the corner. I walked in and locked the door behind me. This can't be true. I thought half shocked half angry. I lay on the bed and sat there analyzing this new information.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 4 I opened my eyes and looked around. " Where am I?" I whispered to myself sitting up. Then everything came back to me. I realized that I must have fallen asleep. Next to me there was a shirt and a pair of jeans. Since they were on my bed I supposed they were for me. I put them on and examined myself. the shirt was a okay but the jeans were too long.This would do for now. I opened the door and walked out into the living area. The boy was sitting on the couch. I walked and sat down in the other chair. " You sure slept a long time." he said putting down his book. I shrugged not making eye contact. The boy sighed and looked me directly in the eyes. " Are you still afraid?" he asked annoyed. I said nothing and stared at my feet. " Look, if I was going to bite you I would have already done it okay?" he said in a softer voice. I looked up and nodded my head. " What's your name?" I asked wanting more information about him. "Night." he said simply. Weird name. I thought to myself. " Yours?" he asked. "Will." I said quietly. He looked at me with a weird expression. " Thats not your real name." he said staring at me. I squirmed, it was uncomfortable to be stared at. " I don't know what my real name is. Will is just the name I was given by the orphanage." I said looking down. I don't even know my own name. I thought angrily. He continued to stare and sighed. "We can get you some new clothing soon." he said noticing the badly fitting clothing. " I can go myself." I said nit wanting Night to be there. His expression turned cold. " I have to be with you if you want to leave the apartment. You need to understand there are people out to kiII you." he said in an angry tone. Living here was going to be tougher than I thought.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 5 This was becoming troublesome. Night was so over protective that I can't even go anywhere outside of the apartment without him being there too. So I sat on the couch and stared at the wall. Night was out running some errands at the moment. The perfect opportunity to go outside. I thought happily standing up and opening the door. The hallway was empty as usual. Quietly I walked down the hallway until I game to an exit to the the rooftop. "Sounds interesting." I said to myself and walked outside. There was a cold breeze but Night's long shirt kept me warm. I went over to the edge and stared down at the city street below. It was nice to get out of that cramped apartment and get some fresh air. But I shouldn't spend to long out here because Night would kill me if he knew I went outside without him. "Why not enjoy it for now though." I though leaning against the railing. "You're here." said a voice from behind me. I turned around but someone grabbed my shoulders. It was a tall boy with white hair and black eyes. His mouth curled into a wicked smile. He opened his mouth showing his fangs that were almost twice as sharp as Night's . I screamed but was silenced as his sharp fangs pierced my neck. It hurt so bad. This went on for minutes. I felt light-headed. I was the point of fainting. " Will!" yelled a voice. It was Night. I say him out of the corned of my eye. He hurled himself at the other boy. He dropped me and I hit the concrete then I blacked out.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 6 "Will!..Will!". I heard a voice yelling my name. It was Night's. "Will!" I opened my eyes and looked up into his. Night's eyes were frantic with worry. "Wh..at happend?" I asked feeling extremely weak. " You were attacked by a vampire." he said in an unreadable tone. I tried to stand up but I fell back down. "Hey, take it easy. You lost a lot of blood." said Night. " But.." before I could protest he picked me up and carried me back to the apartment. Night laid me down on my bed. " Just rest for a bit." he said. "I'll be right back with some stuff to clean your bite." So this is what it's like to be bitten. I thought trying to take my mind off of my throbbing head. Soon Night returned with a little first aid kit. He cleaned it and pu a bandage over it. "How are you feeling?" he asked looking at the area where I'd been bitten. "A bit better, still weak and my head hurts." Night looked me straight in the eyes. "Why did you go outside after I told you how dangerous it was?" he said with an almost angry voice. " You almost got kiIIed!." I cringed at his anger. He put his hand on my forehead. "Just..Don't do it again, okay?" said Night.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos