Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks : ) -------- I'll write more later. I'm leaving school early today and going Acquire The Fire.[ATF] I won't be back till Sunday.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
TeaCat
TeaCat
StarStar
I love it! Write more! 

Being a person is getting too complicated
Time to be a unicorn!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
calidawg13
calidawg13
StarStarStarStar
MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my story When It Ends!

Its ok I know you jealous of my siggy

RAWR! I'm a lion!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
StarStarStarStarStar

"calidawg13" wrote:

MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! :3

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I just read the whole thing and THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please wight more!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 100 In a moments time Night was on his feet. "What they heck is going on?" Alex growled."Is that really any of your concern?" Night barked back with equal intensity. "Uh, it kinda is when you kidnap my partner." Lark stood up quickly, "Enough. Sit down,now.". [I'll finish tomorrow& edit it]

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm still loving this! This story is my life♥

♥
↑Aren't they perfect? MCRmy♥
I'm just another fabulous killjoy!

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means that you're strong enough to let go.

♥

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
The Rest of Chapter 100 Everyone sat in awkward silence. Lark stared down each of us with a complicated expression. "Well, Alex look pretty angry and I don't think that's because you found Will.Now I think there is some explaining to be done." Lark's tone was a bit dark  and laced with a sigh."I was running some errands in town and i ran into Will. She had a rogue hunting gun. So I brought her back here," Night shot a sharp glared at Alex which was quickly returned. "I understand your concern but you can't just yank Will around wherever you want."Lark turned his gaze from Night and shifted it to Alex,"So, you've made Will a rogue hunter.I do hope you're aware of the dangers that come with that.Will is your responsibility.You have to realize that she is very, important.She was taken to your home to be protected. If you cannot even protect her from being kidnapped, then we may have to intervine."Alex inhaled deeply and shook his head,"I apologize for not protecting Will well enough.You don't have to worry.I won't happen again"Lark nodded. "Wel I don't see why this conversation needs to continue.If you'd like you may stay here until tomorrow. I'm sure Will has some catching up to do." Alex nodded stiffly.I stood up and exited Lark's office followed by Alex.I walked to the hallway and sat on the stairs.Alex sat next to me. I was a bit shaken up.,for no reason particularly. Just upset. Alex sighed and put a hand on my should as if to calm me. I nodded. Though I had itching feeling inside myself. A feeling that things were not going to be calm at all anymore. Even my new life wouldn't be the same.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
blackveilbridesrock11
blackveilbridesrock11
StarStarStarStarStar
Eeee! ♥

♥
↑Aren't they perfect? MCRmy♥
I'm just another fabulous killjoy!

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means that you're strong enough to let go.

♥

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
OMG Are all the bad people gona coem bakc? Like um...Cell? Is that right

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Snake as a pet?

Snake as a pet?

Should abortion be legal?

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos