Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
aaaawwww i'm sorry

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
MonochromeMisery
MonochromeMisery
StarStarStar
Yeah it is bad.... My best friend [  requited crush] was suspended for hitting his cousin today. I feel like it was partially my fault because I accidentally rejected him in front of his twin and eldest brother. ;_;

I am Gracie. Nothing more.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Dude,don't feel like its your fault. Frown im 95% sure it isn't. The other 5 is removed.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
StarStarStarStarStar
awww.. I'm really sorry for that...

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually I take that back. The story is on hold. Until I find a muse or feel like writing it's dead. I might write or I might not.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
StarStarStarStarStar

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...
Awww... that's so sad Frown i LOVE this story. but oh well is anyone who wants to finish the story?

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Awww... that's so sad Frown i LOVE this story. but oh well is anyone who wants to finish the story?
Anyone who want's to  finish the story is welcome to.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
skatergirl
skatergirl
StarStarStarStar
But your good at this, I know, no we all know you got more in you to finish Blood Line [-] OnceForgotten but alright, I understand.

! Skateboarding is my life !

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Anyone who want's to  finish the story is welcome to.
Awwww! I wish you would continue, but if you like, I will finish it, but I would like your thoughts on the end. But if you finished it, it would be ten times better! ; )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate the signature above you!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

Starset, and the controversy surrounding t...

How do you Talk to a boy?

latest videos