Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
August 2011
Posts: 8006

aaaawwww i'm sorry

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 61

Yeah it is bad.... My best friend [  requited crush] was suspended for hitting his cousin today. I feel like it was partially my fault because I accidentally rejected him in front of his twin and eldest brother. ;_;

I am Gracie. Nothing more.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
December 2011
Posts: 4722

Dude,don't feel like its your fault. Frown im 95% sure it isn't. The other 5 is removed.

....


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 1145

awww.. I'm really sorry for that...


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2007
Posts: 2490

Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2007
Posts: 2490

Actually I take that back. The story is on hold. Until I find a muse or feel like writing it's dead. I might write or I might not.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
October 2010
Posts: 1145

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...
Awww... that's so sad Frown i LOVE this story. but oh well is anyone who wants to finish the story?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2007
Posts: 2490

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...
Awww... that's so sad Frown i LOVE this story. but oh well is anyone who wants to finish the story?
Anyone who want's to  finish the story is welcome to.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
September 2010
Posts: 650

But your good at this, I know, no we all know you got more in you to finish Blood Line [-] OnceForgotten but alright, I understand.

! Skateboarding is my life !


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
July 2010
Posts: 6421

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...
Awww... that's so sad Frown i LOVE this story. but oh well is anyone who wants to finish the story?
Anyone who want's to  finish the story is welcome to.
Awwww! I wish you would continue, but if you like, I will finish it, but I would like your thoughts on the end. But if you finished it, it would be ten times better! ; )


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-20 21:05:46 -0800

- 2017-11-20 21:02:45 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:53:35 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:18:43 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:49 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:07:31 -0800

- 2017-11-18 07:23:27 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-17 23:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-18 08:10:34 -0800

- 2017-11-18 02:38:54 -0800

- 2017-11-18 04:56:06 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-18 23:37:15 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:27:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:18:43 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:17:06 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:51 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:13:49 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:53:28 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:02:19 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:52:57 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 13:51:31 -0800