Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
aaaawwww i'm sorry

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
MonochromeMisery
MonochromeMisery
StarStarStar
Yeah it is bad.... My best friend [  requited crush] was suspended for hitting his cousin today. I feel like it was partially my fault because I accidentally rejected him in front of his twin and eldest brother. ;_;

I am Gracie. Nothing more.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Dude,don't feel like its your fault. Frown im 95% sure it isn't. The other 5 is removed.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
StarStarStarStarStar
awww.. I'm really sorry for that...

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually I take that back. The story is on hold. Until I find a muse or feel like writing it's dead. I might write or I might not.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
aszahrah mb
aszahrah mb
StarStarStarStarStar

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Hello, I apologize for not writing.But there was a reason. I feared this day would come; I will no longer be writing. I am out of touch with the story and it no longer interests me. I am starting a new story though. I will tell you how I planned Blood Line to end if you would like...
Awww... that's so sad Frown i LOVE this story. but oh well is anyone who wants to finish the story?

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Awww... that's so sad Frown i LOVE this story. but oh well is anyone who wants to finish the story?
Anyone who want's to  finish the story is welcome to.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
skatergirl
skatergirl
StarStarStarStar
But your good at this, I know, no we all know you got more in you to finish Blood Line [-] OnceForgotten but alright, I understand.

! Skateboarding is my life !

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

"aszahrah mb" wrote:

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

Anyone who want's to  finish the story is welcome to.
Awwww! I wish you would continue, but if you like, I will finish it, but I would like your thoughts on the end. But if you finished it, it would be ten times better! ; )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos