x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I got busy and didn't have time to update so I gave the story to another girl... I regret that now.  I'm thinking about starting where I left off but in a new thread and in a better writing style. Would you guys still read it if I did?

Posted By:
AnOddKid_2209198 Lock
AnOddKid_2209198

StarStarStar
I've only read a few chapters so far, but me and my little brother and sister already love your story. I'd read it if you did that smile 

(= Hi guys! I'm Midnight-December

Goodbye for now JiminyCrispies! =

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever

StarStarStarStarStar
I'd read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi

StarStarStarStarStar
Me toooooo!!

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121

StarStarStarStarStar
I'VE READ IT! I LOVE THIS STORY! And yes, I WOULD READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454

StarStarStarStarStar
Please right more . I have enjoyed this story very much. When i saw you posted i almost wanted to jump and scream and read more , but when i realized you said you were gonna post more thattoo made me happy. You have inspired me to write stories such as this and many kidzworldians have also too , but you were one of my first and will always be my first inspired writer. So again please right more

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950

StarStarStarStarStar
Roses are red Violets are blue In Soviet Russia Story writes YOU!!

how how how how how how how how
what how

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten

StarStarStarStarStar
I love you guys. I'll write some more tonight if I can. It'll be in a new thread so you'll have keep posted for the new name.

Posted By:
rockinguurl
rockinguurl

Star
Write mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

HEYY PPL!!!!! ADD ME!!!!!!!!
Am i pretty,beautiful,awesome,crazy,innocent,and the nicest person??????
Yeaaaaa u could say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im bored
how's your life going?
i dont really care
tell me your secrets
you can if u wanna
my friends are the best
maybe...i dont know.....okay yeaa their da best
im a crazy random person
yea u could say dat!!

Posted By:
NIcholas12345