Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
I got busy and didn't have time to update so I gave the story to another girl... I regret that now.  I'm thinking about starting where I left off but in a new thread and in a better writing style. Would you guys still read it if I did?

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
AnOddKid_2209198 Lock
AnOddKid_2209198
StarStarStar
I've only read a few chapters so far, but me and my little brother and sister already love your story. I'd read it if you did that smile 

(= Hi guys! I'm Midnight-December

Goodbye for now JiminyCrispies! =

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Me toooooo!!

Cassie ♥~

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
I'VE READ IT! I LOVE THIS STORY! And yes, I WOULD READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Please right more . I have enjoyed this story very much. When i saw you posted i almost wanted to jump and scream and read more , but when i realized you said you were gonna post more thattoo made me happy. You have inspired me to write stories such as this and many kidzworldians have also too , but you were one of my first and will always be my first inspired writer. So again please right more

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950 Lock
Maria Beilschmidt_2247950
StarStarStarStarStar
Roses are red Violets are blue In Soviet Russia Story writes YOU!!

how how how how how how how how
what how

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
StarStarStarStarStar
I love you guys. I'll write some more tonight if I can. It'll be in a new thread so you'll have keep posted for the new name.

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
rockinguurl
rockinguurl
Star
Write mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore

HEYY PPL!!!!! ADD ME!!!!!!!!
Am i pretty,beautiful,awesome,crazy,innocent,and the nicest person??????
Yeaaaaa u could say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im bored
how's your life going?
i dont really care
tell me your secrets
you can if u wanna
my friends are the best
maybe...i dont know.....okay yeaa their da best
im a crazy random person
yea u could say dat!!

Blood Line [ - ]

Posted By:
NIcholas12345
NIcholas12345
StarStarStarStar
please write

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

What are your favorite tv shows?

Letter Game-moved

latest videos