Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
plagiarism is BAD

Jeffery and Darrel

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Tyga4000
Tyga4000
StarStarStarStar
Why Plagiarism Is Not A Good Thing To Do: Its Not A Good Thing Because Its Basicly Stealing Someones' Work. I Think This Because Plagiarism Is Basicly Being Lazy And Not Bothered To Do The Work Your Set In School Etc And This Will Not Be Tolorated. I Therefore Say That Is The Reason Why Plagiarism Is Not A Good Thing To Do,Thanks.

TYGA (THANK YOU GOD ALWAYS)

Plagiarism

Posted By:
heavengirlplay Lock
heavengirlplay
Star

The Popular group

There was once a popular group……there was 13 people in that group. Because they were popular they were the only ones at the camp of mysteries with powers. Soon everyone was kind of scared of them.

They didn’t use their powers unless of emergencies. One day lizzy, bri, and ash was planning to use powers on sophie because sophie was dating the hottest guy, danny. Danny and sophie was the best couple with their red suits…well red and blue for sophie and red and gold for danny.

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStar

I copied most of my essay on saints from the internet and my parents made me do i ALL OVER again. it took me like hours more

I am Alyssa

Plagiarism

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar
Great thread. Definetly should be a total rule... well it is kind of a law already but still

My dog Coltrane

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
only little kids plagiarize, cuz they dont know. buts ome desperate adults do

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plagiarism

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"Manjari825" wrote:

Hi, how do you know if this is true ? Grin

Plagiarism

Posted By:
bunnyhop909
bunnyhop909
StarStar
Good. People need to see this. Blush

Bunnyhop
the queen of bunnies.

'You always get a chance.'
'Love matters.'

Plagiarism

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"membershipgirl" wrote:

"Manjari825" wrote:

Hi, how do you know if this is true ? Grin

True with some kids, because they don't know what plagiarism is and they don't understand that it's wrong.

Plagiarism

Posted By:
haunty
haunty
StarStarStarStar
Not only is it illegal, but it's rude and plain mean. I mean, think for a sec. Say you worked on something you were extremely proud of; a short story, poem, or even essay/report. And decided to share it with others, only to have someone steal your hard work and take credit for it. You'd feel pretty bad, huh? I write a lot of poetry, and have something like that happen to me. It really sucks.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D