Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
My bff is in my class and she copied and pasted something from the internet.  our teacher guessed she did and gave her homework back with the internet page for her parents to sign and bring back.  and she got F on it  Frown

I am Alyssa

Plagiarism

Posted By:
blossomrocks
blossomrocks
StarStar
um i know i was watching arthur with my sister cuz  i had to anyway francine plaigerises and then she admits it though but yeah i can totally relate to u

sids! smile

Plagiarism

Posted By:
jordzapps
jordzapps
StarStarStarStar
I agree good show

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Skeith Lock
Skeith
StarStarStarStar
This can goes for anything cause you says it your but it not and then you get this huge bill saying you plagiarize this person work so don't do it

Plagiarism

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar

"Jack Mack" wrote:

Ok, let's start off with something simple here: What is plagiarism?  Plagiarism is the stealing of someone else's work of writing, thoughts, or ideas without asking consent from that person. This is not only illegal, but it will get you in big trouble. You can get kicked out of college for plagiarizing, and you can get an instant zero on any papers you plagiarize on.  It's terribly illegal, and many people frown upon it - no matter if you agree with their feelings, opinions, etc. you should always cite where you got that story/poem/song/idea/etc. unless you want to get messed up in someone because of it. We want to read what you wrote, not what someone else did for you.  Thanks for reading, even though this could go as "Addendum" under my stickied thread here. ~Jack 

Cool

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

Plagiarism

Posted By:
gonandi
gonandi
StarStarStarStar
Plagiarism is simply disrespectful to the rightful owner of whatever you stole from them. No matter what happens, that does not stop people who are too lazy to study and do their homework based on their knowledge. The only time I really use other peoples work is when I do it less than ten times and I give them credit and make sure put quotation marks. That"s probably the only way you could use someone's work. However, don't forget that there is such thing as common knowledge. For those who do not know what that means, that means that you could use words that everyone will know. For example, if you say Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a great man, and a book said that Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. was an amazing man and was inspiring for many people, it's not plagiarism if you say words like was, and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Plagiarism

Posted By:
scarlettandnoah555
scarlettandnoah555
Star
this was very helpful thank you  Love Clown

Plagiarism

Posted By:
AuggieG
AuggieG
StarStarStar
plagiarism is super duper bad and can ruin someone and make them sad and make them cry all day and make them lose all hope and lose all inspiration. i know this stuff cuz im a writer.. Frown

- AuggieG

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Neron
Neron
StarStarStarStar
This is why I deleted all my poems on another website I'm on. The only writing I post online are blogs and rants. I don't want to see my work of art landing somebody a good grade because they were just too lazy to do the assignment themselves.

The day I ever decide to give up on anything is the day the internet goes on the endangered species list and humanity starts savaging for WiFi passwords, and that fate is yet to come true.
Social Evolution Of An Internet Addict

Plagiarism

Posted By:
Justyz
Justyz
Star
I got caught "plagiarizing" apparently in my english class. Yes, I forgot to cite the website I got the information from by accident and I explained it to him. BUT he found another site that happened to have the exact same wording I used. So I got into trouble... Worried it sucks.

Justin Loves Taylor

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

CARTOON

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

The Million Pages Thread

latest videos