Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Esther-Part 2- New Home

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Part 2 Jane and Daniel both smiled at the children, but didn't fancy any of them. "Do you have anymore kids here?" asked Jane, uncomfortably. "Yes, one other. Her name's Esther. She doesn't really co-operate, or talk much. But she's very well mannered, very clever and a lovely child. But her real family-well we're not sure how they died. There was blood all over the place, and we're not sure how it happened. Esther, survived, though. The Orphanage she was in before, in Russia where she originally comes from, we tried to contact, but none of them spoke English. Here she is," said Emma. Esther looked up with startling purple eyes, her black hair loose. She had a ribbon around her neck and freckles on her pale face. After they'd had a talk with Esther, they'd made up their minds. "We'll take her." Bella and Esther talked all the way through the journey home. "I've never heard a name like Esther before. It's beautiful!" cried Bella in delight.  Esther laughed her angelic laugh, but something disturbed Alex. Esther seemed..... well too good to be true. "WOW!" Esther let out a massive gasp when she saw their house. "This is your house?" "Yours now, too," said Jane. Esther's room was the nicest she'd ever seen. "Thank you, so much!" she cried. Bella hugged Esther, but Alex stayed with his arms folded at the door. "Hello, pleased to meet you," said Esther, holding her hand out. Alex pushed it away, and stormed out of the room. Esther gave him an evil glare. "Don't. Touch. Me."

Esther-Part 2- New Home

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I like this, it's good. smile

#girlsalliancecamp

Esther-Part 2- New Home

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you. smile

Esther-Part 2- New Home

Posted By:
Meliissa Louiise' xx Lock
Meliissa Louiise' xx
StarStarStarStarStar
I've watched the film to this story line called "The Orphan". This is good.

"Be jealous."
"Urm.. Why?"
"Because I'm a unicorn."
Photoshop.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

spell ur username backwards

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos