Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 1: Continued I suddenly became all too aware of my surroundings, when truthfully I had no clue. I couldn't open my eyes. Not even to small slits. I could still feel the sharp pain throughout my body, even though the shuddering had slowed down. I groaned, "Why am I here....what happened...?" I asked no one. I had to keep hope that someone would find me here, wherever here is. My heartbeat was slow. Really slow. My breathing began to slow also, My lungs refused to fill. My ribs felt as if they were being crushed, splintering into my lungs.  

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Finishing up the start of chapter 2 right now.

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 2: Part 1 My body felt like it was going to rip apart. My skin stung from the fiery heat. I felt a small trickle of blood come from my nose, that's probably not as bad as what condition my shoulder is in. I groaned and clawed at the ground with the bit of strength I actually had. I bit my lip until I could taste blood.  (later.)

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar

"A16" wrote:

Wonderful, just wonderful! -Clapps-
Haha! Thanks Ayve! xD yes. Variation of Avery.

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 2: Continued- The heat that had taken over my delicate skin began to tingle, like someone was throwing ice cubes at me, one at a time. My lungs ached from lack of filling quicker. I couldn't feel my legs, and the back of my head was surely bleeding, judging by how I got knocked backwards off the stairs. As I lie there remembering everything that had already happened, having no clue of the future, memories that didn't belong to me ran through my head. I saw a deep ravine with thick muddy water, woods everywhere, a full, bright moon while standing on a cliff, and last, the sensation of dying.  

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Did that show up?

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 3- My headache had returned as the scenes passed through my thoughts. I couldn't think clearly. The images flashed by slower and slower until they finally stopped. A shiver vibrated against my spine, making almost my whole body shake. No, it wasn't just the shiver, I was...scared. At least I was finally able to open my eyes. Even though everything around me was pitch black. Darkness. Nothing, absolutely nothing... I suddenly felt sorry for myself, even though this was all my fault! If only I had woken up earlier, listened to mom, never had the fight.... All because of the fight we had last night over dad... She left, why didn't I remember that before. She left. She would never have found me lying on the floor, because she was GONE. A tear formed in my eye, but I quickly blinked it away. My stomach felt tight, it felt like it was twisting, normal for sadness right..? My skin began to sting painfully. I felt like I was being torn apart, then nothing. That's what I felt. Nothing. Then I was gone. 

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar
Shay. Why you so good.  I LOVE it!  c:

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

xD Thanks LuLu.

Running Deep. [-]

Posted By:
LukaMegurine
LukaMegurine
StarStarStarStarStar

"shadgirl1" wrote:

"LukaMegurine" wrote:

xD Thanks LuLu.
ZOMG!  The prettiest princess that thank you to me! Nah, nah JK[..Not about the prettiest princess part.], you're welcome!

YOU KNOW WHOS COOL? T3R3ZI PYROP3! H3H3 > : ]

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Blank space Taylor Swift

Making A Movie

What's 9+10?

What's 9+10?

Making A Movie

Greetings New Users!

latest videos