Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Colors of the Rainbow. (Random Story.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Fun Facts; 1. All the colors of the rainbow in Japanese are pronounced aka, daidaiiro, kiiro, midori, ao, and murasaki. 2. Some of the characters in this story have personalities related to people I know in real life. 3. I'm extremely frickin bored! so here we go. This is going to be about a group of six people[not sure of all the genders yet], all best friends, who can use the power of the elements. When seperated, they're useless, but together they can save the dark force that is invading their world. I know this kind of sounds like Power Rangers Mystic Force, but oh well, just bored. XD [le first person] ------------------------------------------------------- Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. I heard this senseless line in my dream the previous night, and wondered throughout the day what it meant. I got dressed for school, pulling on a pair of skinny jeans and a red t-shirt. I tied my red converse, pulled on my jacket, and grabbed my bookbag. As I slung it over my shoulder, I ran off to school. Some people from my school looked at me with a disgusted look on their face as my dark brown hair bounced around and blew back. "Haters gonna hate!" I yelled at them, turning and running backwards, flipping a birdie at all of them. Then I stumbled backwards, hearing the laughter of one of the popular girls from the school. Her and her two-girl possee stood over me, laughing. "Breanna, you're such a klutz!" The head popular laughed. I shamelessly got to my feet and dusted off. Then I saw that not only her, but all of the other people walking to school - including a really cute guy from the school - were laughing as well. I couldn't help it, then, as my teeth clenched together and my face screwed up into a snarl. The popular girl, Ashley, must have seen the rageful glint as it sparked into my eyes, and they began to glow red. Her bright blue eyes, similar to what my own used to look like, grew huge. The pupils of her eyes dilated in shock and fear, and she stepped back when she noticed my arms were engulfed with flames. Giving a panicked scream, she turned and ran off, breaking the heels of both shoes as she ran. I gave a smirk, picking up my bag and walking on down the path, the other students frozen in place behind me, quivering. The only person who dared break off from the crowd was Zach, the slight red-headed guy who I'd liked for years. "Hey, Bre," he said hurriedly. "That was...amazing, how you scared her off like that. Y'know...I've been thinking, maybe we should hang out sometime. Y'know, see a movie, or-" I interrupted him immediately. "No thanks. I'm too hot for you now." Giving another prideful smirk, I was on my way, leaving him standing frozen like the rest, rejection clashing with his pride. I couldn't help but laugh. You're on fire today, I thought to myself. Literally. -------------------------------------------------------- Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. What was that supposed to mean? I woke up in the middle of the night and never went back to sleep, pondering the meaning of these words. Oh well, I thought humbly to myself. It probably meant nothing. I continued getting ready for school, pulling on a baggy pair of jeans, tennis shoes, and an orange t-shirt. I got up a little late, since I was busy thinking and jotting down what all I had heard in my dream for the whole morning. Pulling my bookbag over my shoulder, I walked calmly to the school. I ran into a few problems when I got there, though. For starters, I was late. Second of all, I ran right into one of the school's bullies. It was high-school, and we just called them some curse word usually, but I wasn't allowed to curse, so I just called them bullies. "Look, Mr. Goodie-goodie Jacob is late!" He called down the hall, two other bullies laughing behind him. I gave a sigh. "Buzz off." I said, walking to my locker. When I opened it, the bully marched over and slammed it shut. "Come on, just go away Tyler." I said, beginning the combination again. Tyler reached over and stopped me. Then he gave me a punch across the face, but his hand seemed to go right through. When he punched me, some orange substance dripped off of his fist and burned the school floor. Lava. Tyler yelled, not in pain but in fear, and ran off. I grinned to myself, opening my locker and going on with what I was doing. It's like all my fear just melted away, I thought to myself with a laugh. Literally. -------------------------------------------------- Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. Sounds like something you'd hear in an anime, I thought to myself as I got ready that morning. It was really weird how I went to sleep, heard that one line, and woke up. It was midnight when I went to bed, and it seemed to turn seven o'clock in the blink of an eye. I tugged a yellow t-shirt over my head, tied my shoes, and pulled on a jacket. Like usual, I threw my bag over my shoulder and got going. When I got there, perfectly on time as usual, I walked to my locker and put away my bookbag, taking out my binder for my first class. I headed that way, and one of the populars tripped me as they walked past me. I fell right on my face, muttering something under my breath and pushing my glasses up the ramp of my nose. "Oh, Skyla, you klutz!" The head popular laughed. I watched as they walked off and, noticing a wet floor sign up ahead, I let out a breath. It was long and wispy, and stretched all the way ahead of the three girls. The water on the floor froze, and they all slipped, falling on their face like me. Laughing, I got up and walked into class. That was a breeze, I thought with a giggle. Literally. ------------------------------------------------------- Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. You're going insane, Ryan, I thought as I sat up, putting my face in my hands and rubbing my eyes. You didn't actually hear that, you just thought you did. Nodding reassuringly, I got up and changed. Slipping on a plain green t-shirt and a gray and black striped jacket, I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed to school. On the way to school, I played a game on my iPod, using one hand so I could keep the other hand on the strap of my bag. Today, I knew, was going to be just as boring as Friday was, the only difference being that...well...it was Monday. Who didn't hate Mondays? While I walked, someone from my class - I called him Fagmuffin, but his name was Will - walked past me and slapped my iPod out of my hand. "Woops! Sorry buddy." He gave his little awkward grin, which meant he did it on purpose. I winced. "No, it's okay, don't worry about it." I muttered, picking it up and putting it in its case. I was actually peeved. As I walked off, I heard Will shouting behind me. I turned and realized happily that a tree root had shot out and grabbed his ankles, pulling him up to hang upside down. I laughed to myself once or twice before going on my way. "Hey, come on buddy, don't leave me hanging!" Will called. I laughed at that, shaking my head. "Sorry. I'll come help you when you finally grow a pear." I know guys don't usually say that, but I mean come on, the timing was perfect. Next to Will, a green pear sprouted from the roots holding him up. I heard him cursing behind me, and paid no attention. Today was going to be a good day. ------------------------------------------------------------- Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. Had Ryan heard the line too? Something had possessed me to slap his iPod from his hand, and I think it was the fact that he had probably heard about it too. I clamped a hand down on one of the roots. "No water, no tree!" I said, pulling the water from the roots. They died and dropped me, and I landed on my face. Getting up, I dusted off and walked off after Ryan, pulling my bookbag from the ground. I adjusted my blue t-shirt as I headed on down the sidewalk, still thinking of that line I had heard, that possessed me to do what I had done. It had to have been that. ------------------------------------------------------ Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. That's odd, I thought to myself as I woke up. What was it supposed to mean? Did it mean anything at all? Had anyone else heard it? Rubbing at my eyes, I slipped on my red glasses and continued to get ready for school. Pulling a purple t-shirt on, I slipped on a gray jacket with a furry hood and tied my black converse. I slipped my messenger bag over my shoulder, adjusting the bow on the head of the Harajuku girl, which was on the front pouch of my bag. I hummed as I walked out of the house, humming to the tune of a song I had heard the other day, one that was in Japanese. I began to think of a beautiful flower as I walked into my class that morning and sat down, noticing the flowerpot on my teacher's desk suddenly bloom into a purple chrysanthemum. I blinked at it, tilting my head to the side as it sprout into full bloom. Then I couldn't help but laugh at the teacher's reaction, as she screamed and dropped her clipboard, obviously startled. Way to start your day Sabrina, I thought brightly to myself. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Yea, I know flowers aren't an element, but still. And I know the last person didn't have to fight a bully, but still. Flowers can't really be a weapon, so yea. xD

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
calidawg13
calidawg13
StarStarStarStar
thats really good i cant wait to see more! Big Grin

Check out my story When It Ends!

Its ok I know you jealous of my siggy

RAWR! I'm a lion!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(My friend begged me to write the next part and has been for a few weeks now, since I promise she could be in the next part. xD) Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. It was just hilarious seeing them all panic over that message like that. I knew what it was, knew how it happened, and knew how it would cause them to freak like they did. Most of them, anyways. They actually believed it! If they knew me, they might actually think they can stop me! But no. I'm going to take over their world, and they aren't going to be able to stop me. "You mean us." "What?" I turned, and in the doorway stood Kyra, the light half of us. "They won't be able to stop us, Brandon." "Yea, yea, that's what I said." I muttered before turning back to the window. Hearing her sigh behind me, I rolled my eyes. "Send in some creatures." Kyra stopped walking away. "What?" "Send. In. Some. Creatures. Are you deaf or something?" Kyra blinked. "But...why?" "I'm going to destroy them, so I...y'know what? Nevermind. I'll do it myself." Standing and turning, my black cape flowing a bit, I walked off to the elevator of our little up-in-the-sky house. It whooshed downwards, and I was on the ground in seconds. As I floated on my way towards their school, I noticed odd disasters everywhere; flames on the ground, trees in the middle of the sidewalk[dead, of course], things like that. As I entered the school, though, I noticed some other things. A singed floor, a wet floor sign by ice[in the middle of spring], and one more thing as I walked into a classroom- a purple chrysanthemum on a teacher's desk. Last time I checked, that had been a tulip. A dead tulip, but a tulip. That must mean something. And, of course, it did. Little Miss Flower sat, fear stricken, in the back of the room. The weak ones always go first. ----------------------------------------------------- No. No, no, no, no, no. This couldn't be happening. I knew this guy. It was Kyra's boyfriend. But...just no. Kyra disappeared, and he did, too. Did they share the same fate? Were they both to be part of the elements forever? Suddenly I understood. Fire, lava, air, plants, water, flowers, darkness, and light. Some of the basic and more complex elements of the Earth. Alone, they do nothing. But together, they are indestructible. Fire had to be Breanna. Lava was definitely Jacob. Then Skyla, Ryan, Will, and... Me. That must mean that Brandon was darkness, making Kyra light, "Excuse me?" I glanced over at the teacher, who was glaring at Brandon. "I'm going to ask you once to please leave my classroom, or I'll-" The fear shot back at me when Brandon aimed and blasted darkness at the teacher, sending her flying into her desk. The desk flew back into the wall, the teacher against it, the purple chrysanthemum toppling to the ground, the pot shattering. What made me even more afraid is what he did next. He looked right at me, his red eyes burning. I knew immediately I couldn't do this. ------------------------------------------------------------- I could sense it. I could just sense something was wrong. I didn't care if he was helping us take over the world. I wasn't going to let him kill my best friend. Arriving in just seconds, I darted to where I felt his energy coming from. The door was open, so I slid right in, skidding to a stop. She was crawling helplessly under desks, hiding from his dark energy blasts. "Brandon, stop!" I yelled. Brandon just laughed, turning to me and blasting me as well. I merely sent the blast back at him, my light deflecting it. While he was distracted, I shot him with light, and he yelled painfully as he dissolved through a vent in the floor, obviously going to reappear back at the hide out. "He's gone. You can come out now." Sabrina cautiously came out from under the desk, looking over towards me. "K-Kyra?" I gave a smile and a wave before dissolving manually, slipping through the vent as well. I felt pretty good about myself now. ----------------------------------------------------- Being half-asleep, this was all I could think of. Sorry! XD

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Just like last time, the next part was finally requested. Oh, Kyra, I love you. xD ---------------------------------------- "Why did you do that, Brandon?" I demanded as I appeared behind him in our sky home, noticing him already walking away angrily. "They abandoned us! All of them...they just abandoned us, just like that." He mumbled, seeming - for once in his life - genuinely sad, which I noticed when he turned to the floor. I walked over, resting a hand on his shoulder and sighing. "It's not like they forgot about us. I read Sabi's mind before you nearly murdered her. She's upset that we disappeared. All of them are. I wish you could just understand." "No, Kyra, YOU don't understand!" Brandon swung his hand, landing a slap across my face. I jumped back, holding my face in pain. "That's IT, Brandon! I'm tired of it! Tired of being your slave, your girlfriend, and most of all being stuck with YOU! You're such a jerk, and you're so violent that it's not even funny! Why don't you just LEAVE, and take your jerkiness with you, huh?!" Brandon laughed. "Jerkiness? You always were bad with insults, Kyra." Finally I did it. I've always wanted to do it, and I finally did it. I aimed right for his chest, right where his heart was. Well, if he had one, that is. I blasted light his way, and it shot right through him. He toppled over and dissolved into nothing. And just like that, it was over. Thank God. ------------------------------------------ I perked up when I sensed his energy fade away. She did it...finally! Smiling to myself, I suddenly scrambled to my feet and darted from the room. "Ashton, sit back down this instant!" The teacher yelled. Ignoring her, I skid to a stop in the middle of the hallway, glancing towards the end of the hall when I noticed a faint light. It grew and grew, and then Kyra materialized in its place. "Ready?" Kyra asked, her hands on her hips, glancing my way. "Ready." I grinned, nodding to her. Kyra smiled right back, walking over towards me and setting a hand on my shoulder. Just how she appeared, we both disappeared, her in light and I in darkness. This new life would be so much better than being at school. -------------------------------------------------------- [That was another chapter, now here's the next one.] ---------------------------------------------------------- Another day, another boring trip to school. Maybe today will be better, I thought, trying to reassure myself again. Then I gave up, shrugging and figuring it was no use. As soon as I walked into the school, I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Skyla," Turning my head, I waved, a bit shyly. "Hi Alec," I smiled, stopping so he could catch up and walk with me. "How was your morning?" "Well, it was a morning," We both laughed. "so pretty lame up until now." I blushed. "Oh? And why is that?" "Well, mainly because-" The bell rang, cutting Alec off. I sighed. "I better get to class...bye Skyla!" He waved, running on to class. I waved back. "Bye..." I sighed, looking at the floor and walking off. When I walked in, I heard a few people say hi to me, and reply like normal, making my way to my seat. "Heeeeeyyyy Meerkaaaaat~" Sabrina said, giggling. "Where were you yesterday?" I shrugged. "A little incident happened yesterday. I stayed back. Um, what happened in here?" I asked her, suddenly noticing the teacher's desk was different. Like, really different. And her flower pot was gone. And the wall was cracked. A lot. Her gaze softened majorly before dropping shyly to her desk. "W-Well, um...you see, uh..." She bit her lip, sighing. "Brandon found our class. He knows we're alive, and...I think he's trying to kill us. But Kyra showed up, and she-" I laughed, unable to help myself. "Do you hear yourself? Kyra and Brandon are gone Sabrina. Probably dead by now." She stiffened. "It couldn't be them. You must have been imagining things. Or you've totally lost your mind, and should be in a mental asylum." Sabrina turned away, and then got up as soon as the bell rang, darting from the room. "Oh come on, you've got to admit it was a crazy theory!" I called after her, but was ignored. ---------------------------------------------- I wasn't in the mood to be made fun of. Not today. On my way down the hall, at my speed-walking pace, I heard Trey - a guy obsessed with Kyra - call my name. "Hey, I heard you saw Kyra yesterday. Where is she now? I've really got to ask her something important. It's been so long since I saw her, and I miss her, and I-" I finally reached over and slapped him. "Shut up, Trey. Just shut up. She doesn't like you, okay? I don't care about your weird obsession, but...just leave her alone. She's way out of your league." Then I turned and walked off. "I won't give up on her!" Trey called after me. "Never!" Then I heard her voice. "Oh, Trey, don't you ever learn?" Kyra sighed. He turned instantly. "Kyra...how long have you been standing there?" "Oh, long enough. I have a little...question for you." Kyra stepped towards him, and I stopped and turned to watch. Ashton stood behind her, arms crossed. "And what might that be?" "Die." "That wasn't a question." "I don't do requests." Kyra stated as she moved her right hand up, right to his face. It glowed, and she blasted him. I jumped to the side, wrapping my arms tightly around myself as he hit the wall, blood splurting around. "Oh...my...God..." I mumbled, my pupils dialating. Was that really Kyra? Did she really just kill him? "Trust me, you'll thank me for that later." Kyra said, rolling her eyes and disappearing. Ashton still stood there though, wearing something similar to what she wore but in black. "Ashton...what happened to Kyra?" "Oh, well...I'm not sure. I think she's broken." Ashton giggled. "What do you mean?" "She killed Brandon, too." "WAIT, WHAT?!" Ashton rose an eyebrow at me. "Don't act surprised. We all knew it would happen eventually." Then Ryan stepped outside of a classroom, looking down the hall. "What's going on out here? I-" Then he noticed the blood, and followed it with his gaze to Trey's body, his eyes getting bigger. "...it's about time." I still stood there, frozen, pupils remaining dialated. The grey was really coming out in my eyes now. "A-Ashton...Kyra...Brandon, and Trey, and...I...w-what...I don't...h-huh?" Ryan sighed, heading over towards where I stood. "Come on, let's get you to the office. You need to go home and rest." He said as he lead me down the hall. "K-Kai..." I muttered, dazed. As we left, I just faintly noticed Ashton turn and watch us before giggling and mumbling, "I always thought they would make the most adorable couple," before running off and disappearing. What on Earth was she talking about? ----------------------------------------------------------- lolz. x3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
NeonZebra
NeonZebra
StarStarStarStarStar
It's really good!

Say What You Need To Say

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
whythankyou. :3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Here's another chapter, my friend is in love with this story so I'm trying to make one or two or so a day. x3 ---------------------------------------------------- As soon as I got Sabrina to the office, I had gone back to class. I didn't want to, but she said she'd be fine. Obviously I trusted her, so I did what she told me to do. When I returned, I told the teacher what had happened. "My friend got a sprained ankle so I took them to the nurse." Okay, so, maybe not exactly what had happened. "Alright Ryan, take your seat." The teacher replied with a sigh. I nodded and went to the back, sitting back at my desk. "We all know that didn't really happen. You popped out in the middle of class and disappeared. What happened?" Will mumbled next to me. I sighed, not even turning to him, trying to not make it obvious that I was talking, as to not get in trouble. "Some old friends popped up. Brandon and Trey are dead. Sabrina freaked and had to calm down for a bit." "Wow. Stuff's been getting really weird around here, don't you think? We should all meet up somewhere today. I hate being around you guys sometimes, but I think we might need to talk this through." "For once I agree with you." Then the bell rang, and I grabbed my bag and headed to my next class. ------------------------------------------- After school that day, all of us met somewhere in the woods by a cliff. The reason it was by a cliff is because that was the easiest way to find each other. "Alright, I think we're all here, right? Ryan?" Ryan waved. "Will?" Will shrugged. "Skyla, Jacob?" "Here." They both said. "Now where's-" "Here, sorry!" Sabrina called, running over to the group. I cleared my throat. "Um, you left the house before I did." "Yea, but mom made me stop by the store, so I had to go to the store, go back home, and then come here." Nodding, I continued. "Alright then. So, recently a lot of weird stuff has been happening, do we all agree?" They all nodded, obviously agreeing as they looked to each other and then back. "Well, I've taken notes of what you guys told me has happened, and I have a feeling they're all related." "What do you mean?" Ryan asked. "Well, think about it. Kyra and Brandon reappear, Brandon attacks Sabrina, and then dies. Then Ashton's gone, and we come to find out she's with Kyra. If that doesn't seem related to you, then-" "I think she's right," Jacob said. "It does seem a little...weird, doesn't it?" "Now that I think about it, yea...Actually, really weird." Skyla agreed, nodding. "Mhm. So we need to find out why all this is happening." I told them, looking around with a nod. "Or I could just tell you." Kyra's voice said. We all turned, and she stood right behind the group, Ashton by her side. Out of instinct, I saw Sabrina run and hide behind Skyla, who shoved her towards Ryan. Ryan just ignored her. Kyra laughed, but something unfriendly sparked in her eyes. Sabrina might have a reason to be afraid. "Okay, then what's with all this? Tell us Little Miss Light Magic." I said, crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at her. Kyra sighed. "It's pretty simple, really. Brandon wanted to get rid of you all so he could absorb your energy and make his magic stronger so he could take over the world, and-" "So that's why he attacked my sister..." I muttered, looking over at Sabrina and then back at Kyra. "Go on." "Anyways...after he attacked, he lost his temper with me again, I snapped, and then I killed him. Ashton already controlled dark magic, so when Brandon was killed off, I came to get her. Then Trey started bugging Sabi again and so I lost my temper with him and killed him as well." "Then what's the threat now?" "Brandon's not dead. When he died, he had to find a shadow to hide in. We don't know whose yet, but I have a pretty good idea." Kyra looked around, and I noticed her gaze fall on Skyla, who noticed immediately. "Me? Why would he pick my shadow?" "Because air is one of the weaker elements - no offense - and no one would expect it. If it was Sabi, since he already hates her, it'd be obvious." "Why does he hate me?" Sabrina asked, peeking over Ryan's shoulder. Once again, he ignored her. "No one really knows." Kyra shrugged. I sighed. "Well, we need to stick around Skyla just in case something happens." "Oh? Like what?" I thought Kyra would ask that, but instead I had heard Brandon's voice. That couldn't be good. Skyla suddenly passed out, but her shadow didn't move. Instead, a figure formed from her shadow and stood straight. "Brandon..." Kyra muttered angrily. He laughed, grabbing Skyla by the arm and slinging her over the cliff. "Skyla!" Sabrina suddenly yelled, dashing over to the cliff as Kyra attacked Brandon, Ashton following her. "Wait, that's a bad idea!" I called after my sister, but she ignored me, jumping right over the edge after Skyla. --------------------------------------------- I was afraid of heights. No, I wasn't afraid of them, I was terrified of them. But when Brandon tossed one of my best friends off the cliff, I totally forgot about my fear of heights. That is until I jumped off as well. Then I just swallowed down a scream, and grabbed Skyla's arm the instant I saw her. Luckily it was a long drop, so I could get her before she hit the ground. ...But the bad news was the fact it was a long drop, too. Oh God. I was going to die. ------------------------------------------------ "Hey, where'd Will go?" I said, glancing around. Breanna was hiding, Kyra and Ashton were attacking, Jacob was hiding, and Skyla and Sabrina were falling. Wait, I suddenly thought. Falling. Down a cliff. "Holy crap, they're going to die!" "And up we go!" I heard Will's voice, and looked to the cliff. He had Skyla - still out cold - in one arm, and Sabrina in the other arm, looking just as terrified as when she watched Trey get murdered. How did he do that? I thought. Then I noticed a trail of ice going up the cliff. So not only could he control water, but he could freeze it, too? So not fair. When he slid to a stop in front of the trail, he set Skyla down gently on the ground and let go of Sabrina. She stumbled a bit, and he caught her again. "Easy there...drunk much?" He laughed, but I didn't find it funny at all. -------------------------------------------------------- Finally Kyra had gotten rid of Brandon again. He disappeared this time, which meant - I hoped, at least - he was gone forever. I sighed in relief. "Thank God that's over." "Yea, for now." Kyra replied. "Breanna, Jacob, you can come out now!" I called. They came out from behind two trees, looking around in a bit of fear. Then they shrugged and walked back to the group. "Ashton, come on. We have to keep patrolling for any sign of Brandon. Bye guys." Kyra said, grabbing my arm and disappearing. Will sighed. "Well, all in all that WAS pretty cool." He grinned. Jacob shrugged. "I'm gonna take Skyla home. Cya." He said to the group, lifting her off the ground and leaving. "Yea, and I'm gonna walk Sabrina home. I don't think she can get there on her own." Will said. "Um...how about I walk her home?" Ryan asked, scratching his head nervously. Will laughed. "Don't worry, I can handle it buddy." He said simply, putting her arm around his shoulder and walking off with her barely keeping up. Ryan sighed. "Well, I'm heading home, then." He said, walking off. Breanna looked around, suddenly feeling lonely. "Okay...whatever, then..." She sighed, heading on home as well. --------------------------------------- That was kind of a lame one, but I'm kind of out of ideas at this point. In a few days is when I'll try the next part, or I can still try to write it tomorrow.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Woo. Another lame chapter. ----------------------------------------------- The next morning, when I walked into class, my gaze fell instantly on Sabrina. Her knee was bandaged and her face had a few cuts on it. "My God, what happened to you?" "I'd ask the same thing, but I know what happened to you." She replied. I blinked at her. "Touche." I muttered, sitting down. -------------------------------------------------- I hated being so mean to Skyla like that, but I mean seriously...she acted like it was illegal for anyone but her to get hurt. At lunch that day, Ryan asked me what happened as well, and I was a bit shy with my reply. "When I got home last night, I tripped going up the stairs..." "Your house has two stories?" "N-No, the front porch steps..." Ryan stifled a laugh. "Oh." "Go ahead and laugh! I don't care!" I blurted, slamming my hands down on the table and getting up, walking out of the cafeteria quickly. ----------------------------------------------- "Jeez," I heard Will mutter when she left. "What's with your girlfriend?" "She's not my girlfriend and I don't want her to be." I grumbled to him. Will sighed. "Well still, what's her problem?" "I laughed and she freaked. She's been a lot more sensitive lately." "Can you blame her?" "Whose side are you on?" "I should ask you the same thing." I looked at him like he was crazy. "You aren't actually falling for her, are you?" "Ew, no! She's...not my type." Will was obviously just trying to find an excuse. "Besides, I actually have a girlfriend." "Yea, Mack." I joked. Will reached over and hit me, but I just shrugged it off. "I mean, why else would you insist on walking her home? Since when did she ever tell you where she lived, anyways?" "Um...she told me last night." "Oh, yea right, she was barely conscious!" Will froze. "...I-" Then we were told to leave, and he scrambled to his feet, grabbed his tray, and ran ahead. I just laughed to myself, grabbed both my tray and Sabrina's, and stepped into the line. --------------------------------------------------------- "YOU WHAT?!" When I found Jacob that day and told him my problem, that was his reply. "I...might be, um..." "I know what you said, stupid! I mean...how? Obviously if you should fall for anyone it should be Skyla, I mean, duh." "Jacob, that was the girliest thing I've ever heard anyone say, and I sit around a bunch of guys who act gay all the time." "Well, I can't help it." "I figured. You like Skyla so much you've been watching her every move. It's kind of creepy." No reply. "...Jacob? Hey, Jake!" "What? Sorry, I was looking at Sky-" He paused. "...I see your point. Well, back on topic. You can't like Sabrina. I made that mistake once. She's a total freak. If you're going to like her, whatever you do, DON'T LET HER KNOW. She'll get all weird and clingy and..." He shuddered. "not good. At all. Well, cya Will." "Cya." I muttered as the bell rang and Jacob left. Then I walked out as well, going to my next class of the day. Things were getting worse and worse by the second. ------------------------------------------ I know this was weird, and probably really bad, but I was just adding more drama to it so there would be more on top of the action and stuffs, so yea. :3

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah
StarStarStarStar
Cool!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY FOR LAME STORIES. Big Grin (I'm kind of jumping into time with this one...) ------------------------------------------------- It's already been a few months, but I still can't shake the feeling that - even though I have the ability to control light - my life would end soon. I mean, imagine it. You only have one friend, but she's the opposite element of you and you stay cooped up together 24/7. Well, minus the times you actually go out and do something, which is, like, never for me. I just wish something exciting would happen. I didn't care if I had to die, just...anything! Later on that day, my wish was granted. ------------------------------------------------------- "Oh my God, Ryan, what is that thing?!" Our lives had finally gone back to normal, and no one had had to use their powers since the first week we had them, so when Will jumped up in the middle of class and yelled to me, pointing at the window, I nearly doubled over in my seat. Then I turned to see what he was talking about. Even after looking, I was still clueless. I just knew it wouldn't end well. ------------------------------------------------------- Breanna and I had first seen the thing, that morning outside our windows. My older sister, no matter how careless she was about my safety, refused to let me walk to school. So we stayed home that day. "If I let you get killed, mom will ground me for life!" "Love you too." I had muttered in reply. -------------------------------------------------- Even though I wouldn't let Sabrina out of the house, I raced outside the instant she went back to her room. I had to fight it. For once, I had to shine. Not Kyra, or Ashton, or Will, or even Jacob. Just me. I attacked with fire, and realized it was a bad idea when it flew down to the school. Not my school, but the middle school. I chased it and kept attacking, trying to weaken it with little to no success. I thought I was a goner when the large, dark creature swiped at me, but then blasts of wind, lava, plants, and water came from nowhere. The creature yelled out, and everyone covered their ears as the ground shook and trees shuffled. Then I realized, as the rest of the group cheered, it wasn't them that had caused the creature's pain. It was a bullet. A bullet that came from the opposite side of us. When the creature moved and I could get a clear view of the shooter, I was shocked and horrified to see who was holding the gun. It was my little sister. -------------------------------------------------- "What the heck?! You aren't supposed to be handling guns! Where'd you even get that?!" My sister had raced past the creature and was now at the other side of it with me. "Well you see, I did some research, and it turns out that we're all actually thousands of years old. That means the age limit for guns doesn't apply to me." I grinned. "Oh, and mom gave it to me. I told her you were getting attacked and she told me to make sure you got back alright, so she gave me this gun." I shrugged, firing another shot to the heart of the creature as the others continued attacking as well. "No, no, no, no, no! Put that gun down right now, do you hear me?!" "Would you rather die?" "Um...no, but-" "Then take this," I pulled a gun from a pouch to my side, shoving it at her. "and make sure you get your aim right. We can't go hitting our friends." ------------------------------------------------ I was relieved when the creature had died. Seeing Sabrina with a gun was scary, but...at the same time it made me realize that she was cooler than I thought. "Hey, Ryan, I know what you're thinking." I heard Will say as he walked up behind me. "Don't even think about it, you got that? She's got Dillon to worry about." "Yea, but they could break up any time soon. You never know. It could be his Christmas present." I imagined it and smirked. Then I saw the girls go back over with us, and zoned back in. "I'm so glad you guys are alright." Jacob said, walking over and hugging Breanna. Skyla hugged her as well, and so did Will and I. We hadn't wanted to, but it was polite. I heard Alec come outside and greet Skyla, and they shared a hug as well. Sabrina stood off to the side of the group, and disappeared into the school building the instant she had a chance. -------------------------------------- As I walked into the school, I made my way to the girls' bathroom immediately. Soon I sat in the floor of a stall, my knees up, my feet spread slightly and pointed inwards towards each other. Shooting that thing...was it really worth it? I thought, examining the gun in my hand. Killing things is no fun...I had always joked about it...and now I've killed something, and I don't like it. Not one bit. I'm not as sadistic as they think. Then I slung the gun to the floor, and the bullets popped out and rolled all over the floor. Pulling my knees to my chin and wrapping my arms tight around my legs, I shut my eyes and tried to forget. I tried to forget the pain I must have brought that creature. Tried to forget my sister's face when she saw the gun in my hand. And most of all I tried to forget Ryan. No matter how cute he was, I knew he would never like someone as weird as me. Especially after I cold-bloodedly shot that poor creature. It never meant to hurt anyone. It was just scared. --------------------------------------- woo. this part is over. yayz.

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

latest videos